It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish dance group stoned in Hanover, Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

The Jews have too much power. Just take a look at the formation of the new cabinet in the Netherlands. Most party leaders are Jewish or Jewish minded (Geert Wilders, Job Cohen, Femke Halsema) and even the appointed man who's job it is to discuss the possible coalitions is a Jew. (Uri Rosenthal) Need to say more?

Sshh.... Islamification is the problem, everyone will tell you that.

Don't look what my left hand is doing, its my right hand i want you to focus on.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
again double post..damn..

[edit on 24-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Who the hell, in a civilised society stones another human being?

Who says those were civilized people? Right: Nobody and stoning to death is common in a lot of muslim countries.

TAZ (German Newspaper, they're more left oriented) said it were 30 Kids and Teens and all immigrants: Turkish, iran, libanese, iraq....typical.

Oh again Germans..
Dude, be careful you are doing the same mistake done 60 years ago. Dont make muslims your next Sündenbock.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by kiwifoot

[sarcasm on]OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH I feel sooooooooo sorry for those poor, poor Jews, it really breaks my heart.[sarcasm off]

If it were Moslem's or Jews throwing stones at a German dance group you would have never heard of it.

The Jews have too much power.
Just take a look at the formation of the new cabinet in the Netherlands.
Most party leaders are Jewish or Jewish minded (Geert Wilders, Job Cohen, Femke Halsema) and even the appointed man who's job it is to discuss the possible coalitions is a Jew. (Uri Rosenthal)
Need to say more?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Regenstorm]

If it were Moslem's or Jews throwing stones at a German dance group you would have never heard of it.

Yes , i suspect we would hear of it .

The Jews have too much power. Just take a look at the formation of the new cabinet in the Netherlands. Most party leaders are Jewish or Jewish minded (Geert Wilders, Job Cohen, Femke Halsema) and even the appointed man who's job it is to discuss the possible coalitions is a Jew.

Politicians are elected by the people.If you have an issue with these party leaders ..... look no futher than those who vote them into office.

or Jewish minded ....

==========================================

These actions should be condemned , but lets not lose sight of the fact that these actions were committed by teenagers . A demographic not noted for its clear judgement ...shall we say. This is true for teenagers of any ethnicity.

These teenagers obviously view Israel as the enemy - beliefs which have probably been inculcated into them from their community, particularly their families.

IMHO,these are actions born of ignorance and the frustrating impotency of `Muslims ` to resolve this burning issue, an issue with Palestine as its flag-bearing focal point.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

60 years ago? What happened in 1950?

No, but just live in Germany, Berlin preferable, you would understand why the muslims have such a bad reputation, they try everything to piss everone off.
They tend to be very aggressive, i mentioned the "Mehmet" case, that was the story of a turkish boy who by the age of 14 already had more than 60 offences, everything from robbery to violence, extortion, battery...everything from the book. Germany never had such an extreme case of a child running rampart before or after.

Our crime statistics in germany show it also: 5,4% of all immigrants living in germany did a crime act in 2009. While only 2,9% of all german people did.
12% of all immigrant teens (14-17years) were criminal in 2009, only 7,5% by german teens (which is still way too high)
And there are 75 million germans and 6,8 million immigrants, so it's really a lot of them doing wrong things. Of course not all of them are muslim, but nearly half of those 6,8 millions are (most are turkish people, than northern africa, than iran, iraq, afganistan)

I said it before but Germany (and i believe a lot of other european countries) made a lot of mistakes, not because they let immigrants into their countries, but because thy basically left them alone and did nothing to help or integrate them. Then those people are helpless, get bad jobs, have a hard time surviving and of course that just stirs up a lot of hate.
Combine that hate with some propaganda and you get what we have here in Germany. With proper integration we wouldn't have half as much problems...

And while a lot of the younger generation of immigrants is very open-minded, modern thinking and intelligent, there are a lot of them who won't finish the school or get the lowest education, than will either never find a job or get a really bad job - in the end you will get more hate.
It would be nice if we could change things around and integrate at least those younger generation, but then you have the parents who don't want that.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Let's just strip it down to its basics for a moment.

"Human beings throw rocks at other human beings engaged in making music."

Any way you cut it, its a sad thing and, even sadder, all too common in all times and places.

Let's get it together, humanity.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join