It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts Dolphin Rescue.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The emotional trauma we all feel is going to cause some outbursts either here or in our Real lives, sometimes its best to just allow the tears to flow.

Can you imagine being in a war torn country and seeing this happen to live and dying children? The average person is like you and me, simply born in a geographic area which usually amounts to rich oil land and the cause of the human tragedy.

I LOVE babies and dolphins....

I HATE big oil!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sorry about the title confusion guys, it is now fixed.

Thanks elevatedone!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
ummm...arent dolphins supposed to be in the water?

why was he cradling it like a human baby lol...

Dolphins breath air, they just need to have wet skin and cannot handle gravity outside of the water for too long. Stop laughing at your fellow mammals.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGeri think you need to direct your anger at the person/s responsible for the dolphin death.

coming on here to cry about it or venting your anger towards other members isnt gonna help the dolphin or prove your maturity and compassion for wildlife.

u2u me if your panties are still in a twist...i can help get you some counseling...

Good comeback comment.

I was just incredibly pissed what i saw in that report that the OP posted. I can see that you are sane enough to comprehend this situation and offer my apologies towards you.

I wasnt realy seeing straight. [/offtopic]

If dolphins are dying now, that bodes little good news about the fish.

Dolphins at least can go to the surface to breath some air but underwater those fish are constantly get exposed to the polluted waters. I realy think that the GOM is going to be a massive deadzone. A zone in which nothing lives for the comming decades.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by James R. Hawkwood]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixrising10

The key word is attempts, meaning he tries. Doesn't say he rescued, just attempts. Gotta pay attention to the wording my friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The more I read about this tragedy unfolding the more angry I become. I am going to have to sue BP and everyone involved for the emotional distress. I have the overwhelming feeling that everyone involved in causing this tragic event should be made to suffer as these creatures are suffering. If justice is not done by our representative government there will need to be justice metted out by citizens.

This crying baby dolphin that died made us all die inside just a bit. I want justice for this. This just does not seem accidental. It seems scripted to cause an effect that the NWO wants. Perhaps killing our oceans is part of the Agenda 21 deal. force us to accept cap and trade, and other globalist centralist doctrines or they will kill the Earth just to prove the point that we need world government to reign in the corporations that support it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is just the beginning people. Things are going to get much much worse. Either sit back and watch the show, or participate and try to help stop it before it happens. Either way, our lives are about to take a drastic turn for the worse. Are you ready?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

I'm surprised that man was even allowed to approach and pick up the dolphin.
From what I've heard, BP will not allow anyone to assist with animal rescues.

I'm sorry but we really have an SOB for a Prez.
Sixty six plus days and still no action, yet Noah's worlds was destroyed in 40 days and 40 nights.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Action speaks louder than words. He did more in a few moments of [the dolphin's] life than what faith (and obviously prayers/donations) alone could have accomplished and more so than what Obama, money and pals could have done in a lifetime.

[edit on 2010-6-25 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I was upset to see this but got even more upset hearing that lady tell the news anchor that there was a POD of dolphins offshore calling to the one that was beached and being handled by humans. She said THE DOLPHINS WERE CRYING!~~ Dolphins are 1 of 5 non-human species that have EMOTIONS and SELF AWARENESS.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SneakAPeek
I was upset to see this but got even more upsShe said THE DOLPHINS WERE CRYING!

Well, they don't go "boo hoo hoo". They communicate by clicking, squealing etc.

You can sometimes hear it if you're diving and they come check you out. It's not unusual for them to circle around you and "paint" you with their sonar - you'll see them face you and sort of circle their jaw at you - you'll sort of feel it and hear a tick tick tick tick sound really rapidly, sometimes with a squeeeEEe mixed in.

If the young dolphin was unable to swim or stay on the surface and was closer to shore than they wanted to come, I could imagine they'd be out a bit in the water yelling "Hey, get out of there!" in dolphin trying to get him to rejoin them, especially frantically if people were closing in on him. That's probably what the "crying" was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join