It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agentenglish

A puppet account is usually one who is overly praising of another user made by the same user to make it look like they have more support than he really has. like I said I could be wrong and if I am sorry to that person for the accusation. I actually have nothing against the OP, I don't agree with the OP but I have nothing against the OP. I am not a native american, just have the username.

I will say this though and it has been echoing through this thread in opposition to the OP; that any one person claiming to have a sole line on God is likely full of it. I would have this person checked out by the bible and not the website he supports

[edit on 3-7-2010 by ApacheChief]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Dude, what you've done here is brave. And it must have taken you ages. Respect man! At a glance it appears you have made a fairly accurate summary of the relevant texts. As for the guys with their cliched one or two liners who generally nod wisely and respond foolishly to threads of this nature as opposed to launching a new thread (now wouldn't that be something!), you are getting their goat and that rocks! Many blessings

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Honestly, it was difficult to even make it pat your first post OP ....I just know one thing ...God is beyond logic, beyond reson, words/thoughts, etc.

At the end of the day you can argue and present any angle you wish and choose.... but God is Omnipresent ans sees all angles.

Drop all concepts, ideas, thoughts ...the mind is the projector f the matric. Drop the mind and what is left ... Unknowing!!!!

Rest in Unknowing and God will reveals itself....!!!!!!!

Everything else is psychobable

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
GOOD work... i think you have the same opinion ( the God who we currently worship is reality the Serpent ) with Autowrench who post : is the holy spirit in reality is a demon ?... i appreciate your work very much,, anyway your account got banned.. how can it be ? actually i want to read more about your post. well, and 1 thing,, Christianity was born from within the Jewish tradition, and Islam developed from both Christianity and Judaism. so, i think they dont know the God who their worship to. and 1 important thing is Muhammad developed it, thats why,, Islam has the same God with them,, but Muhammad change it a bit with a few different conception..( developed it _ some people said that)... well , above all,, the God who is the real God wont tell us to do sin ! or anyother sacrifice or even war to conquer the promises land.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You need to learn prophetic language. Because youre butchering the prophecies. There are threads out there i've made about learning prophetic language. I'll tell you one thing...Seas does not mean a body of water like you think it does. In regards to prophecy nothing about water period is talking about literal water.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The minds of the few are individuals in this world, the mindlessness of the many are joined as one mind against the few. The disbelievers of your thoughts here are no more than just more proof to your statements.. I have known what you speak for some time, but with out the knowledge of the bible. As a young child god spoke to me and told me a secret that I had to keep from even myself about the devil and Jesus, and to this day I can't remember our thoughts. All I remember is the fact that it happened.. So tell me intelligent being, what more can you tell me about our curse on this planet.. Is it a curse? Or just a way to pass the time of eternity? I am sure you understand the concept of eternity.. Would you agree that this life is fully written like a book and played out for the pleasure of reading it? I mean, if you THINK about it, the story is amazing, and so well written.. It will all play out as WE (I) wrote it. Then when all is done we applaud and reminisce on how amazing this life was. After WE (I) are bored, we write a new story.. Which can be a sequel if we so desperately love this life.

Of course I speak in metaphors here. If no one here is the few, then I apologize, just brush me off as some crazy guy, for that is all I am.. It was written.

The story of us is written everywhere in signs. In pictures, movies, smiley faces, billboards, friends conversations, and so on.. EVERYWHERE. Just look and see, which I must learn to do better myself..

In conclusion I ask for guidance or signs. If this reply was gibberish to you then that is ok, I apologize for wasting time.

I am the keyholder

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It doesn't have to be taken as literal water, which he clearly states when speaking of how this is all during the creation period, which took place in a non physical spiritual realm.. It's a word to help understand a life that we cannot understand. It's the thought that matters, not the literary content

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ApacheChief

We are all connected and will join to understand better as we go on.. I believe there can be these types of people on here, but at the same time, more deceivers to convince those who doubt these readings that it is all bogus.. Which might I say, if you chose to disagree, then it is written that way. God is most definitely an amazing writer, and the story gets more intense with every reincarnation. Good luck on your journey my brother. I hope you find my babbling humorous or insane, that is how all of this talk is supposed to sound, for once again that is why it was written.

To all this may concern: I am getting out of this forum and reading no more, for I was only meant for now. If I get on any time after now, then that is because it is still now.

contact me @ [email protected]

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join