It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It is my experience that anyone claiming to be speaking on behalf of the divine is usually full of it. If one must say "dont argue with me, because you are then argueing with god, and you dont wanna piss off god do you?" - they do not have a strong case to support what they are saying.
I am not saying the OP is wrong nor right, but be careful when listening to someone claiming to be working for the divine. Often times it is wishful thinking, or some other being claiming divinity.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It is my experience that anyone claiming to be speaking on behalf of the divine is usually full of it. If one must say "dont argue with me, because you are then argueing with god, and you dont wanna piss off god do you?" - they do not have a strong case to support what they are saying.
I am not saying the OP is wrong nor right, but be careful when listening to someone claiming to be working for the divine. Often times it is wishful thinking, or some other being claiming divinity.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbled

I have to agree with you, these mighty people who are on a first name basis with God Almighty think they are a human radio, don't they? And what happens if you say to one that you have a message from the Goddess, or from any ET Being, then they are DEMONS!

Let me try here, for all Christians: Tell Jesus his Mother is rightly angry at him for leaving with out telling her where he went, and to get home immediately!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your brothers who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy!' Yet they will be put to shame.-Is66.5

if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.-1Pet4.16

They spread a NET for my feet— I was bowed down in distress. They dug a pit in my path— but they have fallen into it themselves.-Ps57.6

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress -Jas1.27

Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.-Rev11.8

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'-Eze33.6

From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."-Matt4.17

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow, have you ever used any hallucinogenic drugs like '___' or any other kind?
I have read many experiences of people who have taken these kind of drugs and it sounds like some of the spiritual kinds of revelations that a person can get from taking these kinds of drugs.
No offense, but it sounds like the ravings of a mad man.
Every thing that is written in the Bible is based on people choosing to take what it says by faith. From what I have observed is that people are trying to constantly explain things away that are in it by reasoning. The Bible is a book that can't be explained away by reasoning. It must either be taken by faith or not. If anyone chooses not to that is fine. But I get so tired of people coming at it with battering rams. If you choose not to believe what it says fine but please quit trying to explain everything about it away all the time. It gets old reading the constant battering and battering and battering. Either believe by faith or not.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Gibbled

I have to agree with you, these mighty people who are on a first name basis with God Almighty think they are a human radio, don't they?

how is it GOD can be all things if GOD cannot be permitted to be all things GOD?? Governments Of Dollars??

And what happens if you say to one that you have a message from ... from any ET Being, then they are DEMONS!

HEY! You are on my friends list even! i take offense to that remark!

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LambLion58

The Bible is a book that can't be explained away by reasoning. It must either be taken by faith or not. If anyone chooses not to that is fine. But I get so tired of people coming at it with battering rams. If you choose not to believe what it says fine but please quit trying to explain everything about it away all the time. It gets old reading the constant battering and battering and battering. Either believe by faith or not.

So basically what you are saying is- do not question the bible....? Please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but that is what I am getting from your post. It is quite baffling to me that anyone would have this kind of attitude to a book that influences the majority of the worlds population. And it is exactly because of it's influence on people that I feel one should question it- as well as the motives of the authors & the people who chose the gospels that would be compiled & bound into one single book.

When a book has so much power over people, it should be the first thing to be questioned. It's not a matter of 'take it or leave it'.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LambLion58

Every thing that is written in the Bible is based on people choosing to take what it says by faith. From what I have observed is that people are trying to constantly explain things away that are in it by reasoning. The Bible is a book that can't be explained away by reasoning. It must either be taken by faith or not. If anyone chooses not to that is fine. But I get so tired of people coming at it with battering rams. If you choose not to believe what it says fine but please quit trying to explain everything about it away all the time. It gets old reading the constant battering and battering and battering. Either believe by faith or not.

I for one, am not going away.

The idea that a God has chosen people....causes separating on Earth.
The idea that a God needs a certain bloodline...causes seperation and pride on Earth.
The idea that God is needed or desires a Earthly land for a Earthly Temple....is causing man to walk in ways of Earth and not seek for things of Spirit.
The idea that God needs animals and a man to be killed, passes on this nature to man that nothing is wrong with our ruthless ways.
The idea that God wanted us to kill something for our wrongs, is a dark practice of Earth, this is why every culture used blood sacrifices, there is truly power in it.
To kill something and shed its blood, is not of God and only sows seeds that will have to be reaped of.
The idea that man is so afraid of satan and tricks and misleading...has now caused man to not look past the Earthly object of knowledge and causes them to not seek within or look outside of the Earthly box that God was placed in.
They are more afraid of Satan misleading them...then they trust that God will be there to lead.
They have made a man God, this is the biggest problem of the book.....blood sacrafice in problem #2 on the list.
There is no scapegoat on the Spiritual path, there is reason and purpose for this world, its not a mistake, we are all worthy of seeking it, it is perfect as it was meant to be.
Even all the lies...are not a mistake. The blame in not on a outside source, but humans themselves. When we see why they have done what they done there is understanding in it and the understanding is tied to them seeking and following in Earthly ways (pride, greed, power, lust, desires).

Many have to walk the path of Earthly things before they can learn things of Spirit. Its not so much wrong...but needed.

The way of Spirit does not worry about bloodlines, certain families over others, certain lands over others, earthly temples, scapegoats, ect....

The way of the Holy Spirit is concerned with unity, us being the highest vision that we can be, us bringing the highest vision of Earth to earth. We are ONE in Spirit....so as ONE is what the Spirit is concerned with.

Separating mankind amongst each other is the path that is not....it will show us one day, to the path that is.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am in AWE at your insight and knowledge for you have managed to put into words what it is i have long felt within myself to be the truth and have long studied all manner of text and conversed with "entitys" be it of one existance or another now i as person the shell/contianer of a soul that i am state that as i sought out the truth concreted over by the lies of this world
now in a speechless sense i applaud you for what you speak of i know to be the truth that is to say an absolute educated logical explanation for the illogical disinformation that has enveloped my existance on this earth for 40 years and denied me the truth
but alas prevailed i have as that inherant human trait called the ability to reason which we all possess has enabled me to find the TRUTH for what is written i could not find truth in
you change a word you cange a line you change a line you change a page you change a page you change a paragraph you change a paragraph you change the book is it any wonder us common folk could not find the ABSOLUTE TRUTH and reason WE BE for the sheppards of the earth have long decieved us.
but is it not written that when all is lost but three remain FAITH HOPE and LOVE but the greatest of these is LOVE
is it also not written "that there is nothing hidden that shalt not be revealed"
"let those that have ears hear" for the evening hours have comenced.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm not even going to be reading this thread any more. The amount of heresy and complete non-sense that permeates this thread is sickening. Many of you have exchanged the truth for a corrupted version of it, which is worse than a straight out falsehood. You are deceiving yourselves and destroying the very word of God by making it say all sorts of things that it does not. You pick and choose from the Bible to make a point, but deny the very core of its message.

God's judgment is coming and salvation can only be found by the way of Jesus Christ, the son of God.

All Glory, Honor, and Praise be to Him who reigns forever and ever. Amen.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel

Good luck with that

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Profit from these prophets...

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I remember when I was a kid I was at Church with my family and some guy just burst in and started yelling things like the Op wrote " You are all deceived!! This is not the Lords house!!" a very freightening experience and one I will always remember.

OP please try not to do that, it traumatized me awhile.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

well seams someones actually got a clue i should like to debate with you such things and worry not my freind for only those that have ears can hear
perhaps i may even open your eyes further and you in turn mine i must ask you something i know to be true when you wrote this post it wasnt really you was it it was "an energy" spirit that enterd you and compelled you to write so articulately and with such knowledge and passion perhaps the same spirit that moved over the face of the waters !!!
worry not about whome hears for those that have ears will INDEED hear for you post not for the masses but crypticly for the few
for not all have or shall make the same journey as i or you.

now i want you to consider Angels and Demons as modern tongue "ALIENS" and perhaps if there were a form of open comunication between them that it might very well be indeed sacred artistic geometry it is tied to living conciousness and open to interpretation by all think of it as rival/freindly gangs tagging there turf please check out the crop formations in the uk this year and youll make sense of what you see as this year it opens with the seal of GOD i do belive the first to be the signet ring reportadly given to solomon by god to seal up the spirits and they just get better there after i should like to discuss them with you as they are all telling a very biblical story i realise this isnt the thread really for such discussion but you sir have ears.
and im sure youll know what the figure 8 is and the snow flake
further more my personal story is well one few could ever percieve let alone belive

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Nothing better than religious views born of modern entertainment. I tell ya! Take 1 step forward then take 10 backwards.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is there a link to these text's in Hebrew or Aramaic?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agentenglish
I am in AWE at your insight and knowledge for you have managed to put into words what it is i have long felt within myself to be the truth and have long studied all manner of text and conversed with "entitys" be it of one existance or another now i as person the shell/contianer of a soul that i am state that as i sought out the truth concreted over by the lies of this world
now in a speechless sense i applaud you for what you speak of i know to be the truth that is to say an absolute educated logical explanation for the illogical disinformation that has enveloped my existance on this earth for 40 years and denied me the truth
but alas prevailed i have as that inherant human trait called the ability to reason which we all possess has enabled me to find the TRUTH for what is written i could not find truth in
you change a word you cange a line you change a line you change a page you change a page you change a paragraph you change a paragraph you change the book is it any wonder us common folk could not find the ABSOLUTE TRUTH and reason WE BE for the sheppards of the earth have long decieved us.
but is it not written that when all is lost but three remain FAITH HOPE and LOVE but the greatest of these is LOVE
is it also not written "that there is nothing hidden that shalt not be revealed"
"let those that have ears hear" for the evening hours have comenced.

I'm sorry but I think I smell a puppet account. the style of writing seems similar to me. could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ApacheChief

whats a puppet account? like a bot or something? u mad u think hes denying christianity or proveing it and yes you will recognise the style of writing considering a number of us may be awakened by the same force/forces but please explian yourself and also are you native american/?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join