It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: IAF Landed at Saudi Base, US Troops near Iran Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Originally posted by Alien Mind
...It's not like iran said it wants to wipe israel off the face of the map. All they is to get along and hold hands....

you know that quote has been debunked as a lie, right?

No I have a life outside of my house.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Israel launched a spy satellite a few hours ago. I guess they want to know what the first target should be.

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

You talk as if a biological attack would be a ok thing to do. Sound like somebody has superpower envy.

Don't troll please.

I'm being serious. The Iranian Al Quds force was recently deployed to Venezuela and they have special forces operating in Latin America in other places. With your porus southern borders, getting into population centres and unleashing biological weapons is probably the easiest way for a medium sized power to attack the USA.

Iran certainly can't hope for air or naval supremacy of any kind, and they don't have much in the way of force projection capabilities for their ground forces.

I don't think anything about war is legitimate and I do not envy the American people. I feel sorry for them having to live with this being done in their name. And when there is blowback and Americans die I will still feel sorry for them.

If you were to pay more attention to things on this board instead of commenting first without thinking. You would be as worried for the US as I am.

With the economic situation and vast transfer of wealth offshore, and the actions of the current and previous administration America is wounded badly and bleeding out all over the world stage.

Soon there will be war, and I can't see the USA coming out the other side in one piece. The power and prestige of the US and UK is declining very rapidly
and the people who live there are the ones that will suffer.

It's funny how any country that fully supports US in a war is doomed to fall. If war does break out and the US does prevail are you going to come on here and say you were wrong? Funny how the US is always the bad guy but it's ok for China to commit mass murder. Thanks for showing your true colors.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

Ahmadinejad wants a war because his crazy self thinks it will bring about the end times.

But, but , but are the jews not gods chossen ones so much so that we gave then a chunk of someone elses land and are they not planning for end times ?

Ahmadinejad is not steeling land or going so far as to deprive children of chocklate and is not moving his forces around other peoples land ready to attack because uncle sam will back him up or he has been given nukes by uncle sam so don't blame this 'crazy' when he fights back to defend his own land because someone wants his peoples oil.

You seem to forget who is attacking who or the WMD lies given to you last time.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The good thing is that Iran does not have functioning nuclear warheads as yet. The purpose of the war is to not only destabilize their government and overthrow the radical Islamic regime, but to also destroy their nuclear facilities. This will create a great deal of world tension, but the only nukes that would be used would be to destroy the nuclear bases.

This won't result in WWIII but it will make the world economic situation worse, and will greatly weaken the United States.

This had to happen sometime. Iran has been given many opportunities to stop their crap, and haven't done so. Intelligence reports indicate they are less than a year from having a working nuke so the attack had to happen NOW. No more delays.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi,

I've always wondered . . . why is it alright for other countries . . .

especially the US & Israel . . . to have not only nukes, but LOTS of

nukes . . . & not ok for Iran to have ANY?

Seems kinda skewed to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Another thing which I forgot to mention...

I find it interesting that today is the date everyone was looking for on Operation Blackjack and the Timewave Zero interpretations. In my view even if it's another few days off it's still interestingly accurate.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

The reason is because Iran has threatened both Israel and the USA. Israel and the USA have never initiated a threat against Iran.

Nuclear weapons are terrible and NOBODY should own them. But out of every nation on earth the one which has had to fight for its very existence since its inception has been Israel. It doesn't necessarily mean they are right to have them, but it is most definitely a valid reason.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Larger amounts of military hardware has been going down I-10 here in Texas. It does seem like we are building up to go get us some more oil. I really didn't think Obama was in on the scam, but is apparent that he is. My freedom is being protected by a very strange approach.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
reply to post by dizzie56

Ahmadinejad wants a war because his crazy self thinks it will bring about the end times.

But, but , but are the jews not gods chossen ones so much so that we gave then a chunk of someone elses land and are they not planning for end times ?

Ahmadinejad is not steeling land or going so far as to deprive children of chocklate and is not moving his forces around other peoples land ready to attack because uncle sam will back him up or he has been given nukes by uncle sam so don't blame this 'crazy' when he fights back to defend his own land because someone wants his peoples oil.

You seem to forget who is attacking who or the WMD lies given to you last time.

But its okay for the PLO, Hamas and others to shoot rockets into markets and kill lots of innocent people? I think you seem to fail to realize why Isreal has the blockade set up. If the palestinians dont like the blockade, why dont they throw out the terrorists that are constantly bombing Isreal? Id be willing to bet that Isreal takes off the blockade then, maybe not right away, but soon after.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have read many articles online about the build up of Forces around Iran and it definately looks like we're going to attack them.

But there has been nothing on Sky News, CNN, Fox News or BBC about this.

Nothing, diddly squat, zip!

So are they being told to NOT cover it or are all the other websites reporting on this simply making it all up?

Does anybody know anyone over there on one of these sitting duck warships? Are you in communication with your Son or Daughter as they cruise around off the coast of iran?

Just a little confused, need to know what's going on for real....!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have friendly contact with someone who has links to the Israeli government who says this is going down. (but obviously no details or timeline has been conveyed to me - this is top secret stuff)

[edit on 23-6-2010 by dovdov]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dovdov
I have friendly contact with someone who has links to the Israeli government who says this is going down. (but obviously no details or timeline has been conveyed to me - this is top secret stuff)

Well I have to say "about time too"!

Get it over and done with, it's been brewing too long and causing so much tension in the region!

Of course, any more new you get from your "friend", please let us know. I highly doubt Ajimmyjad of Iran is a member of ATS lol

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It's funny how any country that fully supports US in a war is doomed to fall. If war does break out and the US does prevail are you going to come on here and say you were wrong? Funny how the US is always the bad guy but it's ok for China to commit mass murder. Thanks for showing your true colors.

It's funny how you didn't even read what I said and you're still trolling here.

It's funny how I asked you to stop trolling but you kept doing it anyway. You're not actually discussing anything here you're just spamming garbage on the forums. Did you actually read what I said?

I said If the US goes to WAR with Iran, then it might get attacked too. And that I feel sorry for the American people for having these wars fought in their name. And I felt sorry for the American people who will probably die as a result of biological weapons being unleashed in US population centres by Iranian Al Quds forces that will be coming across your southern border which is unsecured.

What that has to do with anything you just said is beyond me. I am this close to quitting these forums because of people like you being here, ranting, totally off topic because you think people care about YOUR OPINION which is not what the thread is about.

This thread is actually about "IAF Landed at Saudi Base, US Troops near Iran Border" not "the world according to Alien mind"

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dovdov

RE: Iran not having any nukes.

Thanx, dovdov, for clearing that up for me . . . I didn't realise that Iran

had threatened the US & Israel.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Maiden PEI]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Maiden PEI]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Contrary to popular belief and common propaganda, the Israeli government is SECULAR, not religious. The leaders of the State do NOT believe in Bible prophecy, although they do favor their role as God's chosen people.

There is nobody in the Government (I'm not talking about the Knesset members) who believes in or seeks to be part of "the end times".

Ahmadinejad however is a different story. "The Hojjatieh movement impatiently seeks the end of times and the return of Imam Mahdi, the last messiah" but so do other segments of Islam, and they are all eager to bring this about even to the extent of "forcing" it by seeking the destruction of their enemies.

Everyone who thought that with the end of the Middle/Dark Ages the ideas of "kill the infidel" (whether from Rome or Mecca) came to an end was sadly mistaken. It's more prevalent than ever. Ignorance doesn't just die of itself, it must be "killed".

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
It makes no sense. Mark my words, we are being used to disseminate disinformation.

I am struck by the same feeling only it encompasses nearly all websites with user comments. By the amount of chatter and the percentage of positive/negative responses that are recorded on a subject or policy, the movers and shakers can shape their plans around our responses. If there is a lot of positive chatter or not much at all either positive or negative they can proceed with their plans. If they run into a lot of chatter and negative public opinions then they have to reformulate their plans and implement them in another way, waiting for the chatter to die down and for people to get distracted by the next big move.

I know that they do it with polls, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they do it with Internet communications. If true we may need to go dark for awhile to keep the power players out of the loop. Without or input their plans may crumble. I've cut down on my own posting for this very reason. If TPTB don't have that information then they may make grave errors and expose themselves even further for who they are and what they are planning

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
holy crap we need some confirmation on some of this if possible.... this is some huge news... makes sense tho i suppose. the military build up has been going on for months around iran... War with Iran is right around the corner...literally.

Months? The military buildup has been going on for years, man... Iran is bordered by Afghanistan and Iraq. It's very slowly, lately, appearing to be closing in on Iran, though. This whole nuclear weapons thing is what got us into Iraq in the first place... now we have the same 'issue' with Iran... same issue, same resolution ... I'm waiting for the news.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well i just got my orders via telephone, me and my company are flying to Saudi Arabia in 2 days.

British Army in Saudi Arabia is preparing for a "imminent" offensive and bolstering forces from all over our military on a middle eastern nation. (Officially it's Afghanistan but most of us know it's Iran we just don't want to admit it)

I rejoin the 16 Air Assault Brigade in a days time to fly out for some "Desert paradrop training" and standby at the unnamed airfield for deployment

My cousins in the special forces are on operations in the south of said country already alongside other international forces.

I got a feeling the # is about hit the fan big time and my stomach is churning for my first potential battle deployment. Russia is friendly with Iran and now at 8am tomorrow European gas is being cut off if a £200 million bill is not paid...

Royal Navy is considering sending a carrier and a few warships to bolster the fleet according to an officer friend of mine.

Another interesting note we are being given new gas masks(Chemical warfare??)

I expect this news will hit MSM by Monday or Tuesday morning and if not then clearly there is a media blackout till the alleged invasion from what we can guess is anywhere from 72 hours to 72 days away

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Holy hell - your post seems deeply ominous

It's well written, seems knowledgeable - With respect I'm hoping your trolling the thread but I suspect you may not be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join