It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: IAF Landed at Saudi Base, US Troops near Iran Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

The Israeli Air Force recently unloaded military equipment at a Saudi Arabia base, a semi-official Iranian news agency claimed Wednesday, while a large American force has massed in Azerbaijan, which is on the northwest border of Iran.

Both reports follow by less than a week the Pentagon’s confirmation that an unusually large American fleet sailed through the Suez Canal Saturday. Several reports stated that an Israeli ship joined the armada

Iran’s Fars News Agency said the Israeli military aircraft landed 10 days ago at the Saudi base near the city of Tabuk, located in northwest Saudi Arabia, one of the closest areas in the oil kingdom to Iran.

Fars said that the Tabuk base will be the central station for an Israeli attack on Iran. It quoted an Islamic news site that a commercial airline passenger said the airport in Tabuk was closed to all other traffic during the alleged Israeli landings. The passenger said that "no reasonable explanation” was given for shutting down the airport and those passengers were compensated financially and booked in four-star hotels.

Iran’s government-funded Press TV reported that the Revolutionary Guards began closely patrolling the Islamic Republic’s northwestern border after noticing the American forces, which Iran claimed also included Israeli troops. Azerbaijan’s independent Trend news site also reported on Wednesday that American armed forces are in the country, which is in an armed conflict with rebels.

Revolutionary Guards Brigadier General Mehdi Moini said Tuesday that his forces are mobilized “due to the presence of American and Israeli forces on the western border.” The Guards reportedly have called in tanks and anti-aircraft units to the area in what amounts to a war alert.

holy crap we need some confirmation on some of this if possible.... this is some huge news... makes sense tho i suppose. the military build up has been going on for months around iran... War with Iran is right around the corner...literally.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was just going to post this, I dont know if this is more smoke and mirrors but it seems to be getting interesting to say the least. here is debka s version Iran on war alert

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The gravity of the situation now is very heavy.

It's not going to be a country isolated event, but a full scale global military reactionary situation as the defcon code everywhere will be on the fullest rating, to await the repercussions of the conflict in Iran.

The best defence policy is and had always been to attack, and Iran, with its money and international 'animals' assets, are not going to sit on the borders alone to await the invasion.

I guess many good men had done all they could to avert this conflict, brought on by mindwarped old fools and obscenely rich war profiteers. When all else fails, we can only pray and meditate, as well as take special precautions, even writing our last wills....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Did you guys see this? Link

Meanwhile, the Obama administration has ordered a massive buildup of U.S. forces in the Persian Gulf starting with Carrier Strike Group 10, headed by the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier. Just last Friday an armada of more than 12 U.S. and Israeli warships passed through the Suez canal amid extreme security provided by Egypt. The ships are headed for the Red Sea and from there to the Persian Gulf. Another four U.S. warships will be making their way to the region to join the Strike Group. The Americans have also conducted joint air and naval strike practices with France and the U.K. under the command of American forces, while Germany is sending warships to the area, also under the command of American forces.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The source is suspect, but the news seems possible....
The IRG may be responding to something of a feint by the US?Isreali forces too.....what better place to lure the IRG off to while the US/Ireali forces attack from over Saudi airspace....?
The more troops and ack ack they draw away from the real attack path the better......

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
U.S. Bunker Buster bombs headed for Diego Garcia in Prep for War with Iran

US Preparing for War in Persian Gulf ....again

US Deploys More Missile Defense Units To Persian Gulf

Israel stations nuclear missile subs off Iran

Report: U.S., Israeli warships cross Suez Canal toward Red Sea

Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies To Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This may be a silly question, but why does everyone think that if we attack Iran that there will be huge consequenses here in America? Will Iran send a missle at us? If so, doesn't that confirm the possibility of "bad intentions" with Irans nuke program?

In my opinion, we need to leave Iran alone. From what I gather they are more democratic than any other middle-east country, besides Israel. I have never seen any evidence that Iran is buiding up nuke tech for more than just power needs.

The people in Iran are also semi, pro-western. From what I understand the entire population is under going a social revolution that is friendlier to human rights, womans rights and so on.

Why do we have to even mess with Iran? Can't we all just get along? Or does America have to beat every nation that we dont agree with, like Rodney King on an International scale?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This may be a silly question, but why does everyone think that if we attack Iran that there will be huge consequenses here in America? Will Iran send a missle at us? If so, doesn't that confirm the possibility of "bad intentions" with Irans nuke program?

I don't think it will be missiles. I think it will be biological weapons.

And if they're doing this after the USA attacked them. I can't see how it would prove bad intentions if they're just defending themselves from the USA.

Sometimes when you go around kicking over and invading small countries they might be able to attack you back. And given America has destroyed so many countries in the past few decades I think you've gotten off pretty lightly.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You don't need a missile to fly from Iran to US. All it needs is just a brainwashed simpleton with a briefcase pack with explosives left behind in a jampacked heavy commuter area and you are done for.

Does more damage than one missle ever could. And it will not only be US that will be targetted.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just found these as well.

Iran bars two nuclear inspectors over report

Iran Says It Has Made 17 Kilograms of Further Enriched Uranium, Defying U.N. Demands

IDF Chief: We can't let Gaza become an Iranian port

This does not look good at all. But there is no talk of any attacks right now, I don't understand.

And look here at this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

The author of the thread predicted April 20th right and he says something huge will happen on June 23rd. Maybe there will be a huge red flag like the Reichstag fire that starts the war.

Or maybe it is his other prediction for July 3rd.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In case you want to peek, this is also being discussed under Breaking Alternative News. the DebKa.com story, in particular. Here.

And a couple of more links to recent breaking news...

Iran to send blockade-busting ship to Gaza
Israel 'fully responsible for any attack': Lebanon

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

I don't think it will be missiles. I think it will be biological weapons.

And if they're doing this after the USA attacked them. I can't see how it would prove bad intentions if they're just defending themselves from the USA.

Sometimes when you go around kicking over and invading small countries they might be able to attack you back. And given America has destroyed so many countries in the past few decades I think you've gotten off pretty lightly.

You talk as if a biological attack would be a ok thing to do. Sound like somebody has superpower envy.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The threat of attacks against the main land US is always minimal, and any attacks would be small most likely, more retaliatory than strategic - it's always the same unless your talking about Russia or maybe China, no one else has the resources or ability to attack.

That's why is total BS to say attacking countries like Afghanistan is to keep american streets safe... It's a line to keep the public on board and waving flags while the US positions chess pieces for other reasons.

Iran has made little or no indication that they wish to attack America... But they do wan't Israel to go away, and who ever helps them, well you know the drill.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

The threat of attacks against the main land US is always minimal, and any attacks would be small most likely, more retaliatory than strategic - it's always the same unless your talking about Russia or maybe China, no one else has the resources or ability to attack.

That's why is total BS to say attacking countries like Afghanistan is to keep american streets safe... It's a line to keep the public on board and waving flags while the US positions chess pieces for other reasons.

Iran has made little or no indication that they wish to attack America... But they do wan't Israel to go away, and who ever helps them, well you know the drill.

Yeah since america is the only country who is out for power. It's not like iran said it wants to wipe israel off the face of the map. All they is to get along and hold hands.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
...It's not like iran said it wants to wipe israel off the face of the map. All they is to get along and hold hands....

you know that quote has been debunked as a lie, right?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yeah since america is the only country who is out for power. It's not like iran said it wants to wipe israel off the face of the map

That's what I meant by 'go away'... As in poof, mushroom cloud, no more Israel.

America, and now Saudi are in-between them, so now they are involved - really Iran and Israel should get a hotel room, whoever is alive to check out in the morning is the winner... But of course America does have all those aircraft carriers doing nothing right now I suppose.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

It is true that we are very lucky we have not been attacked by another country yet. I also believe that our leaders use our tax-base to fund a bully military to do the bidding of the elite. They play off of our patriotism and desire for peace. But they just keep starting wars.

From what I gather, Iran is an emerging democracy that is nurturing a social revolution of its people. Human rights, womans rights and so on are all evolving into a pro-western style.

I do not believe in the Christian God, but God be with us in America and with the people of Iran. Our leaders are about to fail us again. Peace will be with us all when we realize that our intelligence has become a detriment and those who claim to be smart enough to do the job are too smart to look at the simple things. Failure to see the simple things is what leads us to war.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c52deebb7e61.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9474f1cb83c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

What's the source of these maps?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You talk as if a biological attack would be a ok thing to do. Sound like somebody has superpower envy.

Don't troll please.

I'm being serious. The Iranian Al Quds force was recently deployed to Venezuela and they have special forces operating in Latin America in other places. With your porus southern borders, getting into population centres and unleashing biological weapons is probably the easiest way for a medium sized power to attack the USA.

Iran certainly can't hope for air or naval supremacy of any kind, and they don't have much in the way of force projection capabilities for their ground forces.

I don't think anything about war is legitimate and I do not envy the American people. I feel sorry for them having to live with this being done in their name. And when there is blowback and Americans die I will still feel sorry for them.

If you were to pay more attention to things on this board instead of commenting first without thinking. You would be as worried for the US as I am.

With the economic situation and vast transfer of wealth offshore, and the actions of the current and previous administration America is wounded badly and bleeding out all over the world stage.

Soon there will be war, and I can't see the USA coming out the other side in one piece. The power and prestige of the US and UK is declining very rapidly
and the people who live there are the ones that will suffer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join