It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of massive Black Cloud

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
based on my dream and impression of alaska, and conspiracy guru's prophecy which also mentions the source of the cloud being alaska, I conclude that my dream was prophetic - Alaska is part of the ring of fire...

www.avo.alaska.edu...

The 1912 eruption of Novarupta and Katmai, which formed the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes on the Alaska Peninsula, was the largest 20th-century eruption on earth, and the largest historical eruption in Alaska. Ash from Novarupta spread worldwide, and is often still remobilized by strong winds. Roofs in Kodiak collapsed due to the weight of the ash; six villages close to Katmai and Novarupta were permanently abandoned. More information about this eruption is available here.

So my official prediction is that one or more volcanos in Alaska are going to blow in 2010, and maybe some oil will get mixed up in the lava for extra nastyness.

It also occured to me that if any hurricanes pass throught the gulf they may pick up oil (like water spouts pick up fish) and dump it inland, probably on some trailer park or something.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am unable to read this post for some reason. Can someone send me the post? It would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

Last night I had this dream but the tsunami wave was red and hot like lava.. I have no idea but the lightning strike seemed to generate the waves. I kept looking to the sky and teleported to various locations/scenarios each time black cloud thickened then thunder and then lava tsunamis.. people evacuating each time.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just had to post this thread in another topic...but rereading the OP, and then realizing it was made months before Fukushima happening....yeah....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Funny you should revive this thread...

This morning I had a dream with snippets relating to a post-nuke situation. Usually if I dream of nuclear war I dream of missiles in the sky and mushroom cloud, a shockwave, but this was looking out of a tent and it being white, like a flashbang went off in MW3, after the white-out the sky was pink...then I saw fine ash flakes suspended in the air, and someone yelled at me to keep the tent flaps closed because I was letting the fallout in.

My dreams have been getting more vivid and memorable, and prophetic. I have had personal premonition dreams come true lately, my apocalypse dreams should be no different.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dude, I just posted three of my dreams on here. One about a crazy dark storm cloud that messed stuff up and one about a plane crashing in an urban environment.... weird....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

I have plane crash dreams all the time, glad to know I'm not alone.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join