It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of massive Black Cloud

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I do not mean to spread fear here.I would like to present this website link to a movie called 'Right At Your Door' and here's the link www.imdb.com...

Its about a chemical bomb going off in Los Angeles. "A dirty bomb goes off in Los Angeles, jamming freeways and spreading a toxic cloud".

And as for a member on ATS mentioned about 22nd and 23rd of June 2010 of a possible nuclear threat.

Plus many movies show/have "Subliminal messages" that many are not AWARE of?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I had the same dream the last two nights (6-19 & 6-20) I was at my family's land in the country and many people were fleeing the city (about 70mi away) and my brother, dad and I were defending our land with rifles.

It seemed so real both nights that I woke up sweating and didn't sleep well the rest of the nights.

Hopefully it's just from reading all of these Blackjack threads and nothing of prophetic significance.

Best of luck ATS members

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wow I've been lurking ATS for a while but I just had to join after this thread! I had a similar dream about a month ago. I was at the beach with two friends, one of whom had actually passed away a few years ago. Out of no where all these violent jet black clouds formed on the horizon. They looked very eerie and looked sort of like they were exploding down to the ground. The sky filled with lightning and tornados, then the ocean became extremely violent and murky. Then a massive tsunami came, I survived it fine but I was pretty shaken in the dream.

Tsunami's are a recurring theme in my dreams, and I'd always taken them as a sign that something in my unconscious mind was rising up and warning me that something big was gonna happen (not like world wide events, but something in my personal life). A few days later I broke up with my girlfriend and just sort of assumed that was what the dream was referring to. But after reading that so many others have had this dream I'm not so sure about that!

Also if it makes anyone feel better, the friend in my dream who passed away a few years ago was telling me not to worry and really seemed in a party mood! He gave me the impression that lots of changes were coming, but don't worry about it because it's for the best. Very strange!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This thread scares the crap out of me. I blogged about a dream like this, in 2008. I copied and pasted it here. Im sure you could go find this just to prove I wrote it 2 years ago, but just take my word for it and dont stalk me ok?

EDIT: forgot to add that when someone mentioned Tsunami dream, it brought back a memory of a Tsunami dream I had, I dont know why I had forgot about it until that point.....I distinctly remember surviving a tsunami with some family members in this dream. weird.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Apocolypto
Current mood: geeky
So the other night, I had this weird dream. it was like the #ing apocolypse. it was the first actual nightmare i had in a long time.

it started out with me and some of my family hanging out, looking into the backyard of my cousins house - but it had been transplanted to NY, instead of being here in virginia. all of a sudden, like fighter jets fly overhead. and then this train comes barrelling down the tracks that had magically appeared next to this house. but this train was significant, it was all military-like and had more jets flying over it/with it. they were trying to protect this train that was running from something.

so we were all creeped out - and then the sky begins to darken, turning all red and black and burnt umber. in the distance appears this convoy of vehicles, and there is this guy, he is leading them. it was just like Lord Humongous out of "The Road Warrior." We were upstairs, watching this out of a balcony, and i ran downstairs to tell my mom, but I couldnt make her understand what horribleness as happening. Suddenly, a warning came over the radio or television that everyone should evacuate. Some of my family wanted to stay in NY, but I was trying to get everyone to go to Canada, and to leave that very instant, but no one would listen to me. i was becoming desperate trying to convince them of impending doom.

I cant explain how horrible this Lord Humongous impostor was. you guys know me, im a big, tough guy, i aint afraid of nothing! but i was fearful of this man, this thing, this evil monster without a face. afraid of the way the sky darkened and the clouds became a swirling mess of nonsense was something i had never ever seen, even in my hallucination-filled vision history. it was indescribable - i wish you could have seen it. i was seriously afraid (especially of something that could control the sky like that), strange feelings that send the tingles down your spine.

so as i mentioned, i was trying to warn people, to no avail. and the harder i tried, the more frustrating it was as no one listened. i was pleading with someone, saying "I cant understand what is going on right now, the difference between reality and fantasy...' and you know how you talk in your sleep and wake up in the middle of it? i woke up saying "reality and fantasy" out loud, and sort of noisily. luckily no one was around to hear my nonsense. the end.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by aching_knuckles]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think the black smoke is the future. You can't see beyond it and this worries you. It's coming bringing the unknown with it. With so much going on in the world it seem that everything that is coming our way is in the form of a black cloud, as though a great storm is in the horizon.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Revelation 9:1 - 6

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Dreams, let's face it, are extremely subjective. I recently dreamt of the UK pictured in the sky and suddenly breaking up. Later, I saw the same image on the weather forecast on Euronews - that's where my dream came from, something I'd already seen.
So, apart from what you read or believe, review what you've seen : movies, videos, etc. - before taking your dream as real.

mclinking

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Dreams are direct reflections of what you have your attention focused on. Frequenting a forum like this one is the most likely explanation for your dream.

I'm getting tired of these threads where people post a dream every time they dream of an end of world scenario.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
Dreams are direct reflections of what you have your attention focused on. Frequenting a forum like this one is the most likely explanation for your dream.

I'm getting tired of these threads where people post a dream every time they dream of an end of world scenario.

I hate to say it, but don't visit and trash the threads if you don't like them. yes dreams are manifestations of what is going on in our life, but they may also be scenes of the past, present and future.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Um...or it could just be a dream.

Last night i had a dream i was famous and doing an appearance on Letterman along with Cheryl Cole. She gave me her number. Should i get my hopes up?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There were at least 3 similar dreams about a month ago that someone posted here on ats.. I remember this because they were in different forums and the authors described similar events individually.

In one of the dreams there was a black smoke / ash everywhere and people that didn't have breath masks soaked in water died.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

This reminds me of two repititive dreams I keep having. The first is where "God" tells me to do something like hurt an "evil" person so I don't "go to hell". I usually refuse, saying that my God is a god of love and not hate. My god is accepting, not condemning. The imposter "God" throws a bit of a temper tantrum, trying to scare me into submission, but I don't budge. The attempts only make me stronger. Finally "He" leaves because he says I am beyond hope, but I know it is because "He" is a fake and a deciever and not the true one God. I don't mean to get all preachy on you and am not a religious person, but I felt this story might add to the thread.

Another dream, which I have much nore often, is where everything around me is burning and asteroids are falling everywhere. I live in Maryland for those of you that don't know, but what happens is that I get the feeling that because of something in the air (gases?), the air is very flammable, and a spark sets off a chain reaction, setting everything on fire. It started as a small fire in a local school, but because of the flammibility of the air, firefighters could not put it out. After a long time (its hazy, a few days or a night that would be my best guess), the fire catches onto a tree, and soon the whole neighborhood is on fire. The street is the only thing not on fire, but its kind of like a slow broiling pot. We manage to escape in our van before our house catches on fire, but we have nowhere to go because everything is on fire. Its a much bigger fire than anywhere (I remember thinking that because of the gases, things were 10X more flammable than the worst part of california wildfire season). The asteroids I mentioned were more like fireballs from burning things.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Spooky smokey stuff!
And dreams of black clouds?
Probably volcanic ash clouds, burning oil spill smoke, Arizona fires...
Need I say more?

mclinking

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The impression I got was that this nasty black cloud was in alaska !

This common dream thing is not unusual - naked in school, teeth falling out, falling, flying...

But when it comes to end times dreams some can get specific. I know of at least three people besides me and the Apache grandfather prophecy about the Red Sky. Half the sky is orange, half night, except the clear night half has many new or at least magnified planets stars, it is very still and quiet, balls of light zipping around...

Thanks for replying everybody, my end times dreams have been disturbing me for years, glad to know I'm not the only one.

Does anyone get airplanes falling out of the sky?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi,

I too had a similar dream last month. I was outside with some friends and out of nowhere massive black clouds were coming with a lot of lightnings. We were really worried and suddenly, we saw a Ufo coming out of the clouds. After this, I can't remember what happened but I was in the Ufo fleeing the planet to a safer place. I was left on an unknown planet and the days were much longer, sun was stronger and diseases were nonexistant.

I know it sound strange but when I woke up, I really wished that I was on this new planet.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thanks for reminding me of that part of Revelation

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So the question is not, are these end times dreams but, are these literal events or our collective unconscious' archetypes?

All my dreams of floods make me wish that it was a metaphor, because I get REALLY PISSED knowing that all my prize possessions are going to get swept away...the tidal waves (see The Abyss) are scary as ____ because they are seconds away and unavoidable, same with the nuke dreams.

I think some dreams need to be taken as prophetic and others as metaphor - this is up to the dreamer and his/her sense of the dream.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

yeah, that's nice guy, but residual dreams are but one kind. Trust me, I have epic dreams every night, and some I can attribute to playing Halo 3 for hours before I crash...others are very foreign.

I've been having apocalyptic dreams since before there was an internet or rash of disaster flicks.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I think the black smoke is the future. You can't see beyond it and this worries you. It's coming bringing the unknown with it. With so much going on in the world it seem that everything that is coming our way is in the form of a black cloud, as though a great storm is in the horizon.

You took the words right out of my mouth, thatshow I interpreted my dream of a black Cloud I had a 2 weeks ago and another I had last week. Thankyou Op as I do believe and agree with your comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Kalki11
There was also ligthning in the cloud, like volcano lightning so maybe it was from a volcano.

Maybe the lightning is symbolic for an unnatural electrical storm...

Just an impression, might mean nothing.

Toni

i don't think so

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join