It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any prophecy on ATS ever come true?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyb0y
reply to post by Ahmose

Riiiiiight! So in your opinion there was no luck involved in the prediction? His prediction came true because he is a prophet? ok, ok mate. I think you need to get in the real world and out of this fantasy world you live in.

wtf are you talking about?
another one who doesnt read before shooting his mouth off.

I clearly stated above~ That it has/had NOTHING to do with prophecy or prophets or anything else like that.

You fail.

Real world?

Please.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

Riiiiiight! So in your opinion there was no luck involved in the prediction? His prediction came true because he is a prophet? ok, ok mate. I think you need to get in the real world and out of this fantasy world you live in.

Erm...I didn't predict it using my abilities but using a predictive method...
I'm not psychic neither I consider myself one of them...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

reply to post by Ahmose

Erm...I didn't predict it using my abilities but using a predictive method...
I'm not psychic neither I consider myself one of them...

right.
and I dont consider you one of them either.
Just an intelligent person who knows how to use the tools handed to him.
Respect.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Yeah timewave zero! A computer program. Your the guy that interpreted the reading from the software, just like Nostradamus interpreted his dreams so you do think your a prophet in a way, yes or no?

Do you actually believe this computer program is real and can actually predict real major events or is it just a toy for people with nothing else better to do? Did i even need to ask that question?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by tommyb0y]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by tommyb0y]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyb0y

Seriously man,
How simple can you get?

No one is a prophet,
no one is claiming to be a prophet,
nor is anyone claiming anyone else is a prophet.

If you dont care to do your own research into things.. stfu!
Remove your head little guy!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I think you should read what it says next to "prophet" in the dictionary my friend

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah it was based on timewave zero which predicts the future about as well as a homeless man high on '___' predicts the future. Here read this it points out all the problems with Terrance Macena’s timewave zero

haecceities.wordpress.com...

www.fractal-timewave.com...

Also this prediction is not accurate enough; even timewave zero seems to “predict” specific events not give a time period, such as the end of time. Sorry that’s not good enough i want something specific, and why is this the first time you have predicted using this and surly for a site full of conspiracy theorists we would have evidence of other people successfully using timewave zero.

So my question stands other than this event does anyone have evidence of a prediction on ATS coming true?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I frequently predict that a UFO video is going to be a bird, or complete crap. It's scary to be so prescient.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I did some digging and found this old post. This was the dream I was talking about that was about marshall law, a diaster and hiding in an old church. I had the dream around September 15, 2009. My dream said around six weeks from now this will happen and then I was shown the dream sequence. This is always how my dreams are. First a time line of when it will happen and then it shows me the scene.
The post on the urkarine strain was 10 -30 -2009.
www.abovetopsecret.com... - here is another post about that same dream.
I really would love to hear thoughts on this because as you will see my intial post was before the urkarine strain and marshall happened look at the dates and that should be proof enough that my dream did come true.
The exact reason I get these dreams I am not sure but I try to help people as much as possible if something strikes me.
The only dreams that come true are the ones that follow a simalar pattern so those are the ones I file away and remember because they always come true unless I intervene.
My mother changed her plane date because I had a dream she died in a plane crash. If she would not have changed the date maybe she would not be here.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You are not a good reader of ATS, Timewave Zero countdown to transition is plenty of them.

im shure you mean "has" plenty of them, all right ill take the bate name more than 5

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think I will look more into timewavezero. I do believe in predictions, prophecies, premonitions and dreams that come true.
This is the main reason I sought out this was because of my dreams.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Thanks for shearing that with us I am a bit lost however because its just a couple of posts so they are out of contest so just to check I am right. You had a dream were you were being chased by solders and 6 weeks later people were being chased by solders on the news? Sorry if that not accurate I just don’t really know what you’re talking. Being as nice as i can if that is that case then I would a have to tell you I see that every week on the news. But i do think i am wrong and would really appreciate it if you could go into more detail with links on what you saw and then links form the press showing it came true.

Also i cannot believe you 9/11 claim unless you can show me links to prove it I know that might not be possible and fair enough you can’t prove its true but i can’t prove it is untrue. However despite my open scepticism I genuinely find this stuff very interesting so thanks for searing with us and i hope you can give me some more info to go on.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by Zagari

You are not a good reader of ATS, Timewave Zero countdown to transition is plenty of them.

im shure you mean "has" plenty of them, all right ill take the bate name more than 5

And I'm certain you mean, sure and bait.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is something else to think about if I ever post something that says an exact or apporixmate time then you will know that the event will happen somewhere. This is why I have a feeling nothing will happen 2012 but if I have a dream that predicts this doomsday than it will probably happen.
I wish there was a way to find my old web site on msn groups. It was taken down by MSN because I had an 80% accuracy rate. I had a dream about the bridge collaspe, a tornado and some other things.
I am scared of my dreams but I have been having them a lot less so maybe I am getting a break for now. Bad things of course will still happen but if it is anything major I dream about it.
Not sure why I did not dream of the oil spill but then again I do not keep a dream journal. I just keep them in my memory. I may have had some images of the oil spill but did not see it as important at the time.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Deny ignorance No wait BP

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The dream was about Marshall Law. It was in an unfamlair setting to me but there were old churches. The soldiers were chasing people to keep them from leaving. My dreams are not 100% clear until the event happens; then it clicks. I know I can't prove the 9-11 thing but I did have a dream 200 days before it happened. The dream stated in 200 days this will happen.
My dreams only have one defining scene that sums up the event. I remember in my Marshall Law dream I was not me but someone else. I spoke a different language? I also remember being very afriad and wanting to leave very badly. People were dying and no one knew why. If this was not a prediction than it was a huge concidence. If only I would have posted the whole dream verabatim.
I may start keeping a dream journal.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Someone named Gold Bug has predicted that something is suppose to happen sometime this week. I think between Jun21 and Jun 25 or something like that.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I find this all very interesting however without any prove I am forced to discount your claims and so my question stands. Has any prophecy came true on ATS?

also have you even made a claim on ATS as a individual thread?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I have proof. I showed you the proof that I predicted a diaster on one post BEFORE it happened. Look at the dates of the two posts. Do you think it is just a huge concidence?
I know what I saw, heard and experienced in that dream. It was very much like the poster's experience in the post dated Oct 30,2009.
It was 6 weeks later from the dream. Why do you think I am called dreamseeker? I gave myself the name after so many dreams came true.
When I read the posts dated Oct 30,2009 it gave that feeling I have when one of my dreams is either coming true or came true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join