It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is completely worthless as a president

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

If the government stepped in and took over every corporation that hinted at bad news, you would be arguing that Obama was "nationalizing" more private companies like a "communist." 20/20 hindsight is fun isn't it?

It's one thing to needlessly take over a car company that should just close their doors if they can't make it. Or a bank for the same reason, or healthcare that isn't broken. It's another thing when a company causes a major environmental disaster putting the population at risk. That to me falls under national security and that is the government's most important job. Something this administration seems to know nothing about. To sit on the sidelines and allow things to continue to get worse, to me is treason. Something should be done about this.

A major auto company going under is just as significant. I live in Michigan and our entire state's economy rests on the auto companies. You see people in Michigan get jobs to earn money to take care of their families by using it to provide food and shelter. An economic disaster can be as dangerous and deadly as ANY environmental disaster. You neocons need to make up your mind whether or not you like the government. You're either complaining that it is doing way too much or much too little. If a publicly-traded oil company whose survival depends on successfully and safely extracting deep-sea oil is clueless to fix the problem, even with billions of cash at their disposal and the most experienced scientists and engineers in their employment, what is a politician in Washington DC going to do? The US military trains to kill people, not plug oil-spills at the bottom of the ocean. Neocons complain that those who voted for Obama think he can walk on water and yet it always seems to be the neocons that expect him to do what even the world's best scientific minds can't solve.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No. He is not worthless. He is priceless. To his puppetmasters. He is doing just what he is supposed to do. It should be obvious to all and not just speculation but fact, that he is dismantleing this country.

He is deliberately taking stands that are against the majority of people..health care....Arizona 1070...border protection...Gulf spill....and the list goes on.

Each action is adding a straw to the cumulative backs of Americans. He will add one to many and unfortunately many will react violently. This is what, I believe, Obamination's masters want and neeed. Keep your head down and name off the lists when this happens. It has been engineered for greatest impact.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

It's also now being reported that BP was asking for the administration's help on this matter long before the deadly accident and the now gushing well of tar.

Looks like it does say that he knew.

It is also being reported that a Fox News blog is about as biased source as one can find. Call me crazy - but I typically like to have a source to substantiate major claims like that. From the same people who brought you, "It is now being reported that Obama and his wife bumping fists is actually a 'terrorist fist jab.'"

People are also reporting that Glenn Beck murdered a woman in 1990. Who is reporting it? Who cares? Is it true? Who cares? I'm just saying that it is being reported that he did that. So, we should just assume the unnamed sources are correct until it's proven otherwise.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
o coarse, he was a lawyer..He and his wife can not practice law anymore.....I wonder why? They gave up their right to practice...I think not......

Yeah they did. I am a practicing attorney right now. If I got a job in a different field, it would seem pointless to continue paying my state bar dues. That would be like renewing your netflix account when you're not watching any dvds.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This presidency only confirms that the elected are only hand puppets for the ones who are really in power. They put them in (eliminating true selection from the people, and placing their puppets as the only choices), and when elected, they do what they're told.
If they refuse to do what they're told, then they either get shot, or go down in a plane crash somewhere in Russia.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

If the government stepped in and took over every corporation that hinted at bad news, you would be arguing that Obama was "nationalizing" more private companies like a "communist." 20/20 hindsight is fun isn't it?

It's one thing to needlessly take over a car company that should just close their doors if they can't make it. Or a bank for the same reason, or healthcare that isn't broken. It's another thing when a company causes a major environmental disaster putting the population at risk. That to me falls under national security and that is the government's most important job. Something this administration seems to know nothing about. To sit on the sidelines and allow things to continue to get worse, to me is treason. Something should be done about this.

A major auto company going under is just as significant.

Wow, you really are a tool aren't you? If our economy gets out of control, we can eventually correct it and make things right again. It happens all the time. However, we are not in control of the earth. If we screw up badly, there are no backsies. We could potentially destroy things for the next generations. And unlike global warming, this # is real and it's happening now, in my own backyard.

You really should try getting over this denial problem of yours. Try common sense. You'll start to see things much more clear, i promise!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

o coarse, he was a lawyer..He and his wife can not practice law anymore.....I wonder why? They gave up their right to practice...I think not......

Yeah they did. I am a practicing attorney right now. If I got a job in a different field, it would seem pointless to continue paying my state bar dues. That would be like renewing your netflix account when you're not watching any dvds.

You should know better than anyone showing bias in a discussion removes just about all credibility one may of had in that discussion.

Spouting things such as everyone in this thread having to be neo cons because they dislike a president you like(you're generalizing people for disagreeing with you) shows a terrible lack of intelligence. I suggest you get off that high horse, you really need to be humbled.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
This presidency only confirms that the elected are only hand puppets for the ones who are really in power. They put them in (eliminating true selection from the people, and placing their puppets as the only choices), and when elected, they do what they're told.
If they refuse to do what they're told, then they either get shot, or go down in a plane crash somewhere in Russia.

I'm afraid that in poor Obama's case, he's sitting between two guns, the one held by those really in power, and the one held by the people. I don't think there is a happy ending for this guy. He's the selected fall guy, and he knew it. I guess to him being president is worth an early demise then?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think at this point who ever still thinks Obama is doing a good job, sure must have some low standards for a President. If you set the bar ultra low, I'm sure you can make yourself believe he is fantastic. Obama is going to the movies and seeing the worst film ever made, he is the Battlefield Earth of presidents.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have been a lurker for some time here now, This site is great I read the breaking news here and then a few days or so later maybe sooner I hear it on main stream news. As for Obama he is nothing but a puppet, he just stands out worse then others before him because his entire campain was about positive change in america/government and has not followed tru on any of it. I wish people could see thu this president crap and see that no matter who is in there it will be the same agenda. I honestly dont think there is anything we can do to stop it, it is to late they controll all the resources. We are totally government dependent, the way they want it. I hate to say it but I agree with the idea that we need to down size the population, earth can not sustain this growth, If I was incharge I would have come to the same conclusion. This has been going on for ever, it is the way it is. The race is lost, our founding fathers would have put a stop to this crap along time ago, today we all seem to ingore what is all around us until it it directly affects us, at that point it is to late.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"How many times can we say this...FIX THE DAMN LEAK FIRST!! Then worry about who is to blame. How hard is that simple task???"

The same Q goes 2 u dude

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

Tell me about it, i thought Bush was bad but WOW this guy is has made a bigger mess in one year, than Bush did in 8. The american public sure know how to select their leaders. This is what generations of brainwashing by the entertainment industry has done to us...... i can't even have a serious discussion with any of my friends without them diverting to talk about what celebrity is eating or not eating and what season of sex and the city they are currently on.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
"Tell me about it, i thought Bush was bad but WOW this guy is has made a bigger mess in one year, than Bush did in 8."

I find that rly hard 2 belive.. Point those out pls.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by VoidInMind]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I'm afraid that in poor Obama's case, he's sitting between two guns, the one held by those really in power, and the one held by the people. I don't think there is a happy ending for this guy. He's the selected fall guy, and he knew it. I guess to him being president is worth an early demise then?

I have to agree with you on that. They set this guy up with every angle ready to implode. Whether it's his questionable birth location, the Fed's stupidity with the market, US/Mexico's ever-changing boarder issues (drugs, illegal immigration), his connections with corrupt oil companies, his connections with lobbyists, and so on.

I would like to think that the American people are finally waking up, and calling out these politician crooks, but it seems like most people are still glued onto the mindless media with their pathetic view on society (celebrities, sports, corp. fed news, two-party politics scam).

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

You should know better than anyone showing bias in a discussion removes just about all credibility one may of had in that discussion.

Spouting things such as everyone in this thread having to be neo cons because they dislike a president you like(you're generalizing people for disagreeing with you) shows a terrible lack of intelligence. I suggest you get off that high horse, you really need to be humbled.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Gakus]

If you want to humble me, consider doing it with facts and intelligent argument rather than baseless accusations, fear-mongering, scapegoating, impossible expectations, double standards, confirmatory bias and a lot of other big words that you don't understand. People are welcome to disagree with me but if they spout out politically-charged and opportunistic nonsense, I am going to call them out. This thread is one step away from the "Obama is the anti-christ" thread.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Poor Obama! This man is detached from reality and to the people of the United States.
He is not a victim and won't be.

"Sitting between two guns"?
He is the Commander and Chief of the United States of America. He is suppose to in the best interest of "we the people"!
He knows exactly what he is doing. No one has his hands tied.

He is doing exactly what he wants to do, one is to make his dad proud.

He is not a leader in any way shape or form.
HE IS WORTHLESS just as the title states!

Big government can go to hell

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

And do you know what the scary part is, there is nothing to say he won't win re-election
People can be so stupid when it comes to voting... I live in Chicago, where all the politicians are corrupt as sin. but they keep winning for some reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidInMind
"Tell me about it, i thought Bush was bad but WOW this guy is has made a bigger mess in one year, than Bush did in 8."

I find that rly hard 2 belive.. Point those out pls.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by VoidInMind]

How about the trillions in stimulus that went to the banks and straight into risky gambles whilst the poorer get even poorer?

How about killing 1,000 civilians in Pakistan and Yemen leading to terror attacks on US soil by Pakistani-Americans? (Watch out for the biggie coming soon).

How about the tens of millions of dollars that the Taliban are receiving thru' corrupt Afghan channels???

And then there's the oil spill which his govt. allowed the drilling to go ahead without proper safety checks....

Somebody said Obama's outbushed Bush, but can't remember who.....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
The President is a figgurehead and has been so since after JFK's death.All the presidents after 1963 have been nothing but servants for various interests it's just that Bush and Obama are more obvious puppets then other presidents.

Didn't read it all but I figured this needed restated.

One of the truest comments Ive seen on ATS.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by Under Water

And do you know what the scary part is, there is nothing to say he won't win re-election
People can be so stupid when it comes to voting... I live in Chicago, where all the politicians are corrupt as sin. but they keep winning for some reason.

That's because they cheat.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join