It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Plane paralleled by Black object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So last night I was outside in the late evening, and the sun was making the clouds a beautiful shade of orange/pinkish. I was skywatching as I always do and there was a plane going east that was shining bright pink (from the sun) , I pointed it out to my wife because it was pretty and she was watching it.

Then I noticed a black object going parallel with the plane, and the same speed as the plane. My first thought was that it was a bird but it was not fluttering or darting like a bird it was going dead straight ahead the same as the plane. I tried to point out the object to my wife but she did not see it and then both objects went into a small wispy cloud.

Now here is the good part, THEY NEVER CAME OUT!! We both stood there watching, and my wife and I were kind of surprised because I've never seen anything quite like that. We stood there staring for some 20 minutes, I dont know what to make of it. and was wondering if anyone here has seen the same or similar.

Please be easy on me as this is the first thread I get to start here on ATS, and no my camera was not handy at the time......

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
maybe there was a light blanket of cloud you couldnt see....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Anything like this ?
Check out the Video..

This is the original footage..

have fUn .

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It did not appear so, and I am all for debunking but it did not appear hazy or anything just partly cloudy, and I would think the plane would still have been reflecting.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Similar to the video , in that the plane went in one side, and didn't come out the other, I did not see any other objects whatsoever and the plane was not spraying, it was just leaving a normal contrail. The dark object has been suggested to me as maybe being a drone (predator)??

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

In this video, you see two 'white' objects falling out of the Cloud, the plane dont come out, ever..

Edit: I didnt put the vids here for the trail purpose, but the dissapearing Plan purpose....

[edit on 21/6/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Erm.....

I hate to say but that video is not all one take, as the plane seems to disappear behind the cloud then the screen visibly changes, the point where the fade to later footage happens.

Smoke and mirrors

The fact that someone is filming a cloud just at the time of this vanishing should be your first clue.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Mclaneinc]

new topics

top topics

join