It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE MOST DANGEROUS TRUTH - Warning: Dont read if you want to stay in the matrix

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
reply to post by LittleSecret

Let me throw this out there,

Lets say Im the only source of Widgetbucks.

I lend you one widgetbuck as long as you promise to pay me back 2 widgetbucks.

How will you pay me back?

I can't, I have to work for you like slave?

But isn't money illusionary?

Just an imaginary entity which you can use to buy anything and everything?

Yes you do have to work for me like a slave. Because you failed to pay back the debt, I get to forclose or reposess your stuff...but dont worry, I can put you on an extended payment program...

You just have to figure out to get some widegetbusks from your neighbor whos in debt to me too. Of course I told him the same thing about you. Wanna borrow more widgetbucks at interest from me? Its higher now cuz your a bad credit risk tho, sorry, those are the rules.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Money was the method of that enslavement. Money IS a pyramid scheme.

Too true. I have known that for quite a while now.

Slavery has evolved over time. It has become more efficient. It is far easier to dangle a carrot in front of the donkey than it is to whip it.

Plus, tricking people into believing they're free and have rights makes them more productive also. Even "rights" like food, water and shelter which of course, you need money to obtain.

[edit on 21/6/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Money was the method of that enslavement. Money IS a pyramid scheme.

Too true. I have known that for quite a while now.

Slavery has evolved over time. It has become more efficient. It is far easier to dangle a carrot in front of the donkey than it is to whip it.

Plus, tricking people into believing they're free and have rights makes them more productive also. Even "rights" like food, water and shelter which of course, you need money to obtain.

[edit on 21/6/10 by NuclearPaul]

Yea the fact that we are not allowed to own land anymore, but merely rent it via property taxes, thats half the problem right there

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
'Plus, tricking people into believing they're free and have rights makes them more productive also. Even "rights" like food, water and shelter which of course, you need money to obtain. '

The only thing holding you back from seeing it is your attachment to the hard physical thing that you are. So kill that attachment. When you do, when you see, then it really doesn't matter if you die this moment." This is the first step to enter out from the 'Matrix'.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I accept that money is one, of very many, integral parts of my life,

but my mission in regards to it, is to keep it contained & not let it control me.

As much as possible i want to be its master, rather than have it or the frightened need for it puppeting me around.

It is like fire.
Contained & controlled it can be a useful thing.
Let to run out of control & undisciplined it is deadly.

Thinking money is the answer to all things is a mental disease.
People who seek endless money are neurotic & probably need psychiatric help, just like any other mindless addiction.

As a society the problem is we don't even question the mindless pursuit of money. We seem to take it as a given.
We act like the blind pursuit of money is supposedly rational.
This is our collective mistake, that we individually at least & hopefully collectively must apply our minds against.

Money is useful for certain spectra of our [social-economic] realities & totally useless, inappropriate & even & often damaging in others.

I must use my intellect to reign in the seductive nonsense that money would have me believe of it, that it is a 'panacea'.

Money is money, no more, no less.
It is useful for somethings, & completely useless for a lot of others.

Money wants me to be irrational about it, BUT
It is up to me to maintain rationality about it & whatever else is in my life, all within some degree of reason.

I am the mind, & money is just a thing,
a transitory thing at that, which can become virtually instantly worthless under many historically recorded circumstances.

Put not your faith in your money,
better put your faith in your mind & in improving your mind's capacities & skills.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

As the saying goes, Money is the root of all evil

I think many people are aware of that, in the literal sense..... It's just a shame that we have all systems in place that worship money... money is what people aspire to own and wish to have more of.

Would be nice to get rid of money and all material possessions and go back to living off the land and being at one with nature...

Not gonna happen in my lifetime though, If ever.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I personally find more wisdom in a mundane book on philosophy. The few good bits that still remain from all the centuries of adding, omitting, translating, are plagiarized ideas from older texts, dishonestly attributed to this "Jesus" character.

Everybody would see it for the piece of trash it is, if they weren't brainwashed before their ability to critically analyze it developed.

I agree, I too personally find more wisdom from philosophy, but the bible was the best thing going for about 1600 years, and this is why it is still so prevalent today. The Bible speaks in metaphor and allegory, microcosms and macrocosms, opinions and perceptions and literal pseudo-history. But I agree, that it is just an old book, written by man, still half-cool if you take it with a grain of salt.

But Jesus himself, is a man to emulate - not necessarily worship.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Can we all just get along, Brothers Brothers Brothers

What would god say, or think

EACH MAN IS ENTITLED TO HIS BELIEFS, LET US NOT CAST A SINGLE STONE UNTILL IT IS PROVEN OTHERWISE

From the book of jonasiah page 12 versus 1-6

Praise Jesus, and his sweet name, and praise pastor deacon fred

LOL, just a bit of humor from youtube.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Cerebrus]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Go read your bibles and learn my friends. Jesus hated money.

And its about this statement where I lost interest

Pushing your religion on other, in the "General Conspiracies" forum is not cool

Therefore Im playing the Fundie card

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/543018549109.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

Blessed gospel friend!

My the holy spirit of common sense keep you, the more you give the more you shall receive.

Listen to this man folks for he is not dead like many of us who lead the blind while being blind ourselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

There was absolutely not one drop of religion in the OP.

Gnosticism is the opposite of religion friend.

That's why the guy said "Let those who have ears hear!".

And don't judge a man by his beliefs, judge a man if you must by yours. Or at the very least realise that this is precisely what you do if you do the contrary. I know quite the paradox no?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join