It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE MOST DANGEROUS TRUTH - Warning: Dont read if you want to stay in the matrix

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i believe in libertarian style of life where if you needed apples and i had oranges, we exchange the right way.

Money is the reason why we have wars, rigged sporting events, mafia pharma, terrorists (in offices), politicians (that lie and deceit with greedy intentions)...the root of all evil.

No wonder i was always against money and all my friends think im crazy for being against money...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

To answer your question, there is a difference between gold and money.

If I want to trade my wheat for your oil and we agree on a price, we can figure out the weight comparison of each against gold on a scale and then use that too make sure we are accurately exhchangeing at the agreed rate.

A cup of oil = 1 gold weight. a set amount of wheat = 1 gold weight. Now we can haggle in price by saying ill trade you X amount of gold weight of oil for Y amount of gold weight of wheat. The scales are honest and just and do not change.

Money changes. If I have a car an want to figure out price, i compare it not to gold weight but to dollars. When they print dollars like crazy, the price of my car inflates. when the money supply is tightened, no one has cash, forclosures happen, people lose their stuff. In this way the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Its a scam. It makes debt slaves for the elite.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So, what if I’m Muslim or Buddhist can I still take part in all of this?
Above poster was correct that some people do not respond to religion.
Did you know that religions are the actual beast?
I have never killed anyone for my God, and I pity those that have a cruel God that would have them inflict pain and anger.
But yep, I agree money is pretty darn evil too.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

So if one day we had the ability to create gold, instead of extract them, how would that change the formula?

I understand what you are saying, but trying to understand the over all concept.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

religions are beasts only if you let it control your freedom aka free will...

Money=capitalism=religion of America

which is soon to be the religion of the world as TPTB implement chips and a credit system to the people of the world.

Originally posted by LittleSecret

So if one day we had the ability to create gold, instead of extract them, how would that change the formula?

Ever heard of alchemy...the sorcerer's stone? Google it

[edit on 21-6-2010 by adkchamp]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
OK some people farm land some do meats or dairy.
What about the man in the quarry swinging a pick for gold?
Is this vain product of any value?
And yes Adkchamp you are right, but there are a lot of people that buy into what is being spewed at them. Religion while it can be a force for enormous greatness, historically has been a force for even greater harm.
Just my slant on religion, I believe there is something greater out there but I do not buy into the Bible, Koran, book o Mormon Etc. I try to play more of the do no harm angle and treat people well, and if that is not good enough I’m cool with that too.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Give my money away? Well I gave a lot away in 2008 via the stock market. That was easy.

Then last night some scantily clad women wanted me to give my money away again. I guess giving money away can be fun. However I have to keep some of it to give to these people that send bills. After all is said and done, I believe I end up giving away most of my money.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

I understand what you are saying, but trying to understand the over all concept.

It wouldnt if change it at all if they use the gold as it was ment to be used, which is as a measure of a commodity and not the commodity itself.

You could have one single gold coin in the whole world and that would be enough to put on one side of a scale to measure price. As long as thats all you use it for. (of course everyone would have to wait in line a long time to use the scale with the only gold coin). but It doesnt even have to be gold, it could be a bag of sand. The point is that its just a measuring tool establish price. Like a tape measure or measuring cup.

Lets say your a king. Imagine if I and a bunch of people had to pay you 3 cups of sugar as a tax, and it was against the law to get any measuring cups except from your central bank/factory. but there wasnt enough measuring cups to go around, so you began loaning cups out, but theres still not enough and tax time is coming due. People are playing musical chairs with measuring cups, they become a valuable currency and people are trying to acquire as many as possible because theirs more demand for measuring cups than sugar before the tax is due and the sugar becomes a side note.

You loan out the measuring cups at interest, for every one loaned, two must be paid back. Since your the only source for measuring cups someone is going to lose the game of musical chairs. People are pitted against each other and you play one against the other. No matter how many measuring cups are loaned out, more must be payed back than exist. Therefore you rule, the entire people become your debt slave. When it gets to the point that people realize they could work their whole lives and never pay off the national debt of measuring cups, the currency collapses. Thats the danger of money.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Thats why we haven't had someone spewing a kind of religion the correct way....maybe the second coming? maybe a new guru like that matreiya (or w/e you spell it)?

as of now, we have the money men doing what they want with religion...that is why we have rebels in the middle east threatening with terrorist attacks. History always repeats itself, but when history ends then what? well that's what we're all waiting for in this so called game of life.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Instead of just throwing your money away why don't you send it to me! I would be more than happy to have it!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
I agree we need to abolish money.

but why'd ya have to go throwin jesus and bible in there?

more people take better notice without that.

whatever tickles yer belly though i guess. lol

well,
Happy Solstice!
"whatever tickles yer belly" That sounded cute.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Stop driving and you destroy the Beast indirectly.

Oil is real money. It's a replaceable commodity, the largest trading commodity & the reserve backing for monopoly money.

It costs 3c to print a $100 bill. Money is worthless the PTB know that.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
reply to post by Tokala42

Thats not true, the earliest apostles after the 12 including ones that knew john insisted it was 666 not 616. But I did calculate it with 616 as well, even if its xi and not iota it still comes out to Judas Iscariot. I can explain why if you like in detail but the short of it is you have Iota as Ya which coresponds with kur ya eth. Judas of Kerioth. Chi/Kur Iota/Ya Stigma/Eth are greek hebrew associative equiviencies.

Thanks for explaining that you had calculated it but I had to reply to the first section (bolded). They found the number 616 in the earliest known example of the book of revelation, more than 100 hundred years older than others. Did they originally insist that it was 616 then? I and neither can many unless we find more parts of the original papyrus.

They found it on Papyrus 115 in 2005.

Wikipedia Link

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Tokala42]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
[edit on 21-6-2010 by zzombie]

Why are you against people turning a profit????

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It wouldnt if change it at all if they use the gold as it was ment to be used, which is as a measure of a commodity and not the commodity itself.

You could have one single gold coin in the whole world and that would be enough to put on one side of a scale to measure price. As long as thats all you use it for. (of course everyone would have to wait in line a long time to use the scale with the only gold coin). but It doesnt even have to be gold, it could be a bag of sand. The point is that its just a measuring tool establish price. Like a tape measure or measuring cup.

Lets say your a king. Imagine if I and a bunch of people had to pay you 3 cups of sugar as a tax, and it was against the law to get any measuring cups except from your central bank/factory. but there wasnt enough measuring cups to go around, so you began loaning cups out, but theres still not enough and tax time is coming due. People are playing musical chairs with measuring cups, they become a valuable currency and people are trying to acquire as many as possible because theirs more demand for measuring cups than sugar before the tax is due and the sugar becomes a side note.

You loan out the measuring cups at interest, for every one loaned, two must be paid back. Since your the only source for measuring cups someone is going to lose the game of musical chairs. People are pitted against each other and you play one against the other. No matter how many measuring cups are loaned out, more must be payed back than exist. Therefore you rule, the entire people become your debt slave. When it gets to the point that people realize they could work their whole lives and never pay off the national debt of measuring cups, the currency collapses. Thats the danger of money.

Ahh I get it, thanks for the clarification.

Money is an illusionary trading entity.

One could argue the reason for money is to make trading centralized, that centralization gives absolute power to no one but money itself, creating a man-made force beyond man's control.

That man-made force can be good, or evil, based on your argument, it is evil because the end result is slavery, not to people but to a man-made force.

Then the same argument can also be applied to nations, an illusionary entity which is comprised of land and people within that land.

This man-made force can also be evil as seen through out history hence a nation can kill human beings to protect its own interests.

That means the nation is conscious and beyond human control.

The overall argument then can be put in this terms:
We shouldn't create man-made forces which are inclined to materialism, hence nations revolve around land, money revolves around all things material which based on the over all argument makes money the most evil man-made force on the face of consciousness.

Rather we should put our focus to GOD which has no materialism attached to it.

That being said, the focus should be on one GOD to derive peace out of it, the GOD must have qualities which pushes us towards peace.

No justice, no peace, therefore Justice should be one of the qualities of that GOD. No truth, no justice, therefore full knowledge should be another quality of that GOD etc.

Do I make sense, or am I entering the land of confusion.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
All true original wealth comes from the ground. Oil, gold, diamonds, food, water and every other commodity we value are all provided by our Earth.

Fiat money, currency not backed by any of these Earth provided commodities, is not wealth at all. Just the opposite. It is debt and only comes into being when a loan is granted by a bank which must be paid back with interest, the money for which to pay never does exist. It comes from the bank too, but is not created until another loan is granted, the interest for which does not exist, etc.

Give away your money, but at least try to give some of it to someone who will give you an Earth-given commodity in return.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tokala42

reply to post by Tokala42

Thats not true, the earliest apostles after the 12 including ones that knew john insisted it was 666 not 616. But I did calculate it with 616 as well, even if its xi and not iota it still comes out to Judas Iscariot. I can explain why if you like in detail but the short of it is you have Iota as Ya which coresponds with kur ya eth. Judas of Kerioth. Chi/Kur Iota/Ya Stigma/Eth are greek hebrew associative equiviencies.

Thanks for explaining that you had calculated it but I had to reply to the first section (bolded). They found the number 616 in the earliest known example of the book of revelation, more than 100 hundred years older than others. Did they originally insist that it was 616 then? I and neither can many unless we find more parts of the original papyrus.

They found it on Papyrus 115 in 2005.

Wikipedia Link

Thats the oldest fragment WE have, but its certainly not the oldest there ever was. Many copies were made, some contained that error. However the early church corrected the error and canonized the right version, and they had the earliest versions to work from.

Ireneous was a disciple of polycarp. Polycarp was a disciple of Johnm the author of revelation. He addressed the error and confirmed that polycard insisted the corect version was 666 not 616. Heres his quote:

Such, then, being the state of the case, and this number being found in all the most approved and ancient copies [of the Apocalypse], and those men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony [to it]; while reason also leads us to conclude that the number of the name of the beast, [if reckoned] according to the Greek mode of calculation by the [value of] the letters contained in it, will amount to six hundred and sixty and six…(portion elided)…I do not know how it is that some have erred following the ordinary mode of speech, and have vitiated the middle number in the name, deducting the amount of fifty from it, so that instead of six decads (author’s note: a decad is 10) they will have it that there is but one. [I am inclined to think that this occurred through the fault of the copyists, as is wont to happen, since numbers also are expressed by letters; so that the Greek letter which expresses the number sixty was easily expanded into the letter Iota of the Greeks.] Others then received this reading without examination; some in their simplicity, and upon their own responsibility, making use of this number expressing one decad; while some, in their inexperience, have ventured to seek out a name which should contain the erroneous and spurious number.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Let me throw this out there,

Lets say Im the only source of Widgetbucks.

I lend you one widgetbuck as long as you promise to pay me back 2 widgetbucks.

How will you pay me back?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Money is the mark of the Beast.

I didn't even read past here. I have always said money is the root of all evil. More people seem to die over money than anything else.

You say you can't tell where you got this information from, well for me it's common sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Let me throw this out there,

Lets say Im the only source of Widgetbucks.

I lend you one widgetbuck as long as you promise to pay me back 2 widgetbucks.

How will you pay me back?

I can't, I have to work for you like slave?

But isn't money illusionary?

Just an imaginary entity which you can use to buy anything and everything?

Edit to Add:

An illusionary entity doesn't need production, hence everyone can create one?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join