It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP is Burning Sea Turtles Alive And Blocking Attempts To Save Them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Girl They Call Roc
I wish I could just call the president and ask him, "Why are you letting them(BP) do all these things? I thought YOU were in charge of America! Do something!!!"

Ugh.

The question instead will be: "WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTS !!!?!"

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SneakAPeek
This is nothing but a terrorist attack by the British. What's not being said is what America did to earn this kind of retaliation from the British.

The main stockholder in BP is an American company. 40% of BP is owned by the brits, 39% by american people and firms. So exactly how are the brits responsible for this?

I see people equating the value of a sea turtles life to that of a human being. That is sad. Skipping that topic and moving on to another point.

Did anyone think that time lost and oil spreading during the time taken to save the turtles may be more detrimental to marine life than just setting fire to everything within the enclosure?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
He will repay them, be assured. The One whose creatures these really are, I mean.

Watch and see. Nothing escapes His notice, not actions nor the thoughts in the hearts of mankind.

Well if that is the case then , let us all sit back and watch idly by as they destroy the oceon with one drill hole at a time. And why stop there, let´s let the world just go on without any kind of supervision. There´s no need for law or control, just go wild.

There´s no need to punish people now, becouse in the end God will punish them.

What a great point. I feel so mutch better now. Thank u for pointing this out.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is both sad and disgusting. The saddest part is that it will probably just be swept under the rug along with all the other crimes committed so far by BP and everyone else involved in this fiasco. I really hope I am wrong though but I guess the people running this whole thing either don't care or think they can do whatever they want and go unpunished. Lets hope there will be justice at the end.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well before u go on and blame me and the rest of the world, maybe stop and think that it is not our foult at all. But those who are in charge of the world, goverments and the chairmen of big companies like the oil industry and tobacco industries. Now those are people that u can put some blame on.

It is not my foult as a consumer like u and the rest of the world, that the big shots decided to choose money over a green life and research into less enviromentally poluting materials, solar power, electric cars, hemp and so on.

There are always going to be people who prefer oil powerd cars and cigarettes and such. And theres always gonna be people who just do not care. But then there are always gonna be people like you who put blame on the rest of the world instead of taking charge standing up and doing something about it.

But the fact of the matter is, while we choose to stand idly by and watch the world dissolv untill all our natural resources finish( and then start the "new world order") There are ways to minimise the damage it does to the world and it has been proven here on ats time and time again since this disaster started that this event could have been avoided,they could have fixed the problem as they knew about the problem before it went into this chaos, they could have plugged the holes erlier, and they could have done some Serius F#$%#% booming like the woman said to avoid the oil from spreading.

So untill the world wakes up and figures out they depleted all the resources and it was time to start all over again and this time do it right, I say the foult lies with BP.

To see the truth one must hit rock bottom and then rise up and do it right.
The big cats are just like junkies for they are hooked on money. Money is a addiction just like anything else.

This is not a post to slander your post my friend, this is rather a post to show u there is more to things then just "it´s everyone´s foult". As im pretty sure most of us allready know our wrongdoings.

Peace be with u

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Look what these guys are doing to the gulf..!!
Makes me sick to think they are so up themselves over profits that life has no value other than their own.
The exact same thing will soon happen off the Victorian Coastline down here in AU, because our Pissweak government are bending over backwards to let Big Oil place several rigs a few KM fom shore to tap a deposite that is potentially as large as the Gulf one..!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yep...BP is evil. And so are we. We're just as much to blame for this as BP. How many of you drive big-ass trucks,despite the fact that you have absolutely no need of one? Or SUV's? How many of us carpool? Granted the folks here on ATS are a LITTLE more progressive than others,and I know many of you have tried to go off the grid,but the world at large keeps bitching about big oil while at the same time maxing out their credit cards to fill their oversized gas tanks with big oils products. Complaining about the oil companies is easy...putting your money where your mouth is takes work. An easy way to do it is to NEVER AGAIN give a DIME of your money to BP or any of their related companies. Not even if BP starts selling their gas for one dollar a gallon(which I could see them doing,if they thought it would buy them some positive PR).

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I hate how so many people think we can do whatever we wish with animals and nature in general. And if they are really burning these turtles alive instead of taking action to save as many as they can then it really pisses me off. With how much they're screwing up the Gulf and people's/animal's lives, it's pushing me to the limit.

If I had my way, I would take the people responsible for this disaster and execute them myself, especially if they think they can just throw away the lives of wildlife. This whole mess sickens me and no one at fault is doing as much as they should/can to fix the situation.

If I ever meet any of these CEOs or those who are completely responsible, I will break them.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This makes me sick!

Aren't some of these turtles on the endangered species list, image what kind of jail time the "small people" would be facing if we did something as horrendous as this.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This makes me sick!

Aren't some of these turtles on the endangered species list, image what kind of jail time the "small people" would be facing if we did something as horrendous as this.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Seraphina]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Personally, I wish somebody or something would push the BP workers

overboard - burn baby burn. They deserve no matter than what

they are giving. No mercy for the murders.

How can these slimes do such a thing? Have they (slimes) have
no conscience.

Ave, frater

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You are looking at the true face of "evil".

Corporations who don't give a rats arse bout life.

All in the name of profit.

We, the common people must rise up against TPTB.

But, know your enemy, it is not Obama (a puppet).

It is the elite rich handful of beings that own and operate the corporations globally.

---- Know your real true enemy -----

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FeastofTrumpets

Again, know your enemy friend.

It is not the common BP worker.

It is the board members, owners and CEO Henchmen that are responsible.

Not the common 9-5 er.

The real enemy are the handful of the elite that own mega stocks, not the dumb office drones who haven't a clue.

TPTB have pitted the common man against each other - all the while remaining behind the curtain - hidden - the real culprits.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join