It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Card Game Revisited: NEW FINDINGS-Whole Card Set is HERE this time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
reply to post by Hermes8

Thanks, although these arent ALL of the cards by a long shot. The whole set is here:

s568.photobucket.com...

I uploaded just the ones that stood out TO ME...

Need a password to login that. I have this bookmarked:

cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com...

The most important thing that Jackson, a dabbler in the magic and Illuminati lore, has written is this:

50 Awful Things About The Illuminati, By Steve Jackson:
www.sjgames.com/illuminati/50awful.html

14. And, of course, the Illuminati are constantly rewriting history to serve their own goals. For instance, modern schoolchildren are taught that there is no historical evidence of Jesus Christ, and they learn nothing about the Russo-German War or the state of Arcadia.

Check out my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm going to get around to discussing there the Illuminati cards that might be played before 2012 and their relation to Obama.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not sure if it was mentioned, but the number 23 could be related to the #23 Enigma, which was also involved in the movie 23 with Jim Carey.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

It seems like the original creator of the deck was HIGHLY influenced by this book. Just have a look:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My personal opinion - and that's all it is; I am not asserting it as a fact - is that these cards are not prophetic in any way. I could be wrong, of course, but it doesn't surprise me in the least that someone would invent an NWO-themed card game in the early to mid 1990s. You have to remember those were the days when Magic the Gathering and similar card games were all the rage. Card games were fashionable. There were all sorts of them. At the same time, conspiracy theories and UFOlogy were hitting the mainstream in unprecedented (albeit often fictional) ways (The X-Files, Sightings, and similar TV series.) It isn't one bit surprising to me that someone would come up with a card game with this as its theme at that time.

Furthermore, the specific events or actions depicted upon the cards aren't specific enough - in my opinion - to be definitively linked to any particular event or occurrence, and in fact are vague enough that if one wanted to think imaginatively enough, they could be retroactively linked to all sorts of disasters that have happened between 1995 and the present day.

I also regard it as somewhat telling that a game allegedly intended to offer clues or insights into future NWO or PTB plans, features only specifically identified liberal political figures, and no conservative ones whatsoever (unless you consider the "Teflon Coating" card a reference to Reagan, once referred to as the Teflon President lol.) What, the creator of the game which allegedly was tipping us off to future NWO plans had no inkling that the Bushes (for one example) were commonly perceived as important figures in the so-called NWO/Elite?

Again, I could be completely wrong, and I would never assert for a fact that there is absolutely no synchronicity inherent in these cards as it pertains to real-world events, however apart from highly subjective and pre-suggested (to a degree) interpretation, I can't see any firm evidence to suggest that.

Again, though - that's only one person's opinion.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm going to get around to discussing there the Illuminati cards that might be played before 2012 and their relation to Obama.

I can't wait to see what else we find. If only we could find out what is going to happen, any patterns and such... Not that we could do anything about it..... But still....

(I write this as I watch Vantage Point... Kind of funny)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

I think these are some loose connections at best. I mean cmon, the Illuminate made computer viruses?

No. Fat kids with nothing better to do with their time did.

Sure, you could argue the first few MIGHT have been, but to say that all the viruses out there where made by the illuminate is just ignorant.

Some of your connections are very loose and i really dont know.

On a side note though, i think this card game is hilarious. Roll a die. 1-3 Bill Clinton is a Liberal. That made me lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ever heard the term, art imitates life?

Well...flip it!

I remember, a concert here in Trinidad a very long time ago, when the artists said "he dropped dead"...and...at that very moment, he dropped dead!

I remember a Tupac interview, in which Tupac talked about the negative things of society and living, but none of it had happened to him to the extent at which he wrote about, until...he started writing about it. One thing that struck me that he said was, things only started happening, when he wrote it from his perspective, as if he was having the experience being written about.

Indeed...sometimes, life imitates art. Words and thoughts can truly be powerful things.

One thing I must correct on the first page, in the picture with Bill Clinton, is that he's not marely doing a thumbs up. His thumb is up, because he was flipping a coin, as the card says, his role can be switched, depending on the number rolled on the dice.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Well, I am a firm believer in YOU ARE WHAT YO THINK YOU ARE... Negativity, positivity, and everything in between. So I am in agreement with you on that.

Does anyone speak German? I have these cards as well:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So to the poster who said this guy looked a bit like David Carradine...

copycateffect.blogspot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The backlash card everyones been talking about I find a little misleading and reading into something that isnt there. The stains are obviously fruit thrown at him (since its different colours, obviously not oil as some point out :p) and I dont really think the person looks that much like Obama (more like an anonymous suit). I think it could be used to describe almost any political blunder, most of the cards seem too general, or to play on pre existing conspiracies (which it would because obviously its made for people like us). Interesting looking game, I wouldnt mind playing it, but I dont put much stock in it being prophetic.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bonnieprince

I like seeing so many differing views! It's truly what makes ATS a great place.

Here another worth mentioning....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Very interesting. I found some cards particularly interesting:

Look at the CHICKEN IN THE POT CARD! It's also 10:35!!! What's up with that time? Just like in the "SEIZE THE TIME" card!

The foreign aid card: Notice it's all major countries receiving the aid.

Hidden City... This one's particularly interesting. Denver Airport?

Infobahn: Coming of the internet. And all ideas being in one place. Could be connected to the, "Nice Idea It's Mine Now" and "Stealing Plans" Cards.

Currency is to be replaced with gold. Brasil is one of the rising economies of the world. Notice the Brasil card mentions natural resources?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This one still creeps me out considering the context and what is going on today with the BP spill. In case you can't read the text below the pic, it reads "Gold! Gold from sea water! Gold to FUEL[/] the plots of the ILLUMINATI!"

Still creeps me out, regardless of the true meaning...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Very interesting. I found some cards particularly interesting:

Look at the CHICKEN IN THE POT CARD! It's also 10:35!!! What's up with that time? Just like in the "SEIZE THE TIME" card!

The foreign aid card: Notice it's all major countries receiving the aid.

Hidden City... This one's particularly interesting. Denver Airport?

Infobahn: Coming of the internet. And all ideas being in one place. Could be connected to the, "Nice Idea It's Mine Now" and "Stealing Plans" Cards.

Currency is to be replaced with gold. Brasil is one of the rising economies of the world. Notice the Brasil card mentions natural resources?

EXCELLENT post.... I did in fact sdee this after you mentioned it...
crazy...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

OK SERIOUSLY?.???
HONESTLY?

The text in this card reads:
"The face of "BOB" is seen on a tortilla in Plano, Texas. A flock of endangered whooping cranes flies into the World Trade Center, and the broken windows spell out DOBBS. A Senator resigns, saying he "needs more SLACK". Truly the world is ripe for the WORD of BOB".

BOB meaning Barack OBama perhaps? No idea here guys!

Either way, what the hell does the text imply???? Who is DOBBS and SLACK..

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

In the Frankfurt card, the building spells FNORD. Frankfurt is the financial capital of Germany, and considering at the time Germany was just reunified, it's interesting that Frankfurt would have been seen as a major center then, because today it actually is.

Perhaps it's because the deck is German that they only relied and focused on German locales?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

That should help...Slack is part of it.

The Church of Subgenius is some kind of joke.

WOW this card is serious! I just realized it.
Everyone looks to "Bob" (God figure) when a "flock of cranes flies in the World Trade Center." Meaning religion takes on greater importance. However, since Slack (the Church of Subgenius) is satirical, it's like the entire world is led by a fake religion after the World Trade Center is hit. And notice the World Trade center has to do with religion...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Portugoal]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

en.wikipedia.org...

That should help...Slack is part of it.

Wow man... THIS IS AWESOME research..

thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Read what I just added..

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Man shoots 4 people, self at fast food restaurant

(AP) – 16 minutes ago

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — A man carrying two guns walked inside a Southern California fast food restaurant and shot four people who were eating lunch together, killing two — including an 8-year-old boy — before turning the gun on himself, police said Saturday.

www.google.com...

Guy walks into fast food restaurant, kills "2""shoots "4". Like the cards...

I'm grasping at straws here guys... We see what we want to see I guess

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join