It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KILL-SWITCH must be given to OBAMA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
We need to give Barack Obama the internet Killswitch.I have encountered many psychopaths on the internet. If a huge emergency happens there will be many people spreading dis info on websites like this. Lets say for example new york city was to get nuked or something awful, you would have people on this website trying to say that it is a false flag, probably the same people saying that 9/11 was. That is not good in a time of chaos. Sometimes the internet rumors get out of hand and in a national emergency we would all need to work together, not conjure up lies on the internet.

Am I the only person on this website that agrees with the killswitch??

Not to mention it will prevent from being attacked if the enemy has their weapons hooked up with the internet.

Here is a link to the article
perezhilton.com...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Y2Zgt]

+80 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt

Am I the only person on this website that agrees with the killswitch??

Yes, because you are an intentional dis-info agent and I aim to prove it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Talking to my neighbors needs a kill switch too.

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
wow...ignorance at its best.

I dont even know what to say. Yes, there are a lot of people that make up stupid stuff on the internet. But there is a ton of GOOD information as well.

I have a better idea. Why don't you just get off the internet and leave it to the grown ups?

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Do you think he should burn books too?

Whether the info on the internet is true or false, it should be there and we should be able to read it, sort through it, and come to our own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think we should burn all the books if something goes down as well. Forced socialization and cooperation. Good bye Bible. Want to look up scientific information? No need. Follow the North Star.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My question to the OP :

If you knew 100% that a "conspiracy theory" was correct, and you saw it being censored, how would you feel?

/discussion

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
OBAMA doesn't need a internet KILL-SWITCH

I was thinking we need a KILL-SWITCH for OBAMA

we needed one along time ago

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Mao zedong had a kill switch for anyone who disagreed with him. You like that too?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

If that Kenyan got his mitts on such a switch, TPTB would create a false flag before tomorrow morning, so that he would have an excuse to use it!

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
this is a horrible troll. there isn't a person alive today dumb enough to say the thing this troll did. for the sake of all humanity this had better be a trolling attempt.

link   
What makes any one individual worthy of hitting a kill-switch on the internet? Millions of people use the internet as a resource for everything from breaking news to pleasure ... to condone the 'killing' of it would cause chaos amongst the masses. If this were truly to happen, it would show that the administration (whoever runs it at the time) cares nothing about the Citizens.

link   
Not sure how, but double post. Sorry!.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by MotherofBlessings]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

I seriously doubt that anyone on this site will agree to what you are saying. I for one will not give anyone that kind of authority over the 1st Amendment!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You have to be a troll. No sane person would ever support something from Lieberman.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Is it just me, or are the dis-info getting stupider by the minute...thanks for the warning something big is going to happen in the next few years...but I was already aware of that...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I have a feeling we'd be lucky to make it 2 or 3 years without something big happening.

How about 2-3 months.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Killing the internet would throw banking into chaos. All the ATM machines, debit cards at the stores, even some gas stations go down when the internet is down. It would affect many routers, NOT just in the US. Stupid idea. :shk:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What we really need is a MSM KILL SWITCH for government propaganda.

This switch needs to be in the hands of the people. It could work something like this:

When the public smells MSM BS they can simply ignore the MSM and let their ratings drop through the floor. *OOPS, HOLD THAT THOUGHT* This is precisely what has been happening for some time now, and is at the root of why the MSM is freaking out!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The replys to this thread gave me more laughs than Ive had in two weeks.

Thanks all. Boy troll bashing is fun. I-net kill switch, the second it was killed you would know something bigger than 911 is going down.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join