It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KILL-SWITCH must be given to OBAMA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I got excited when I heard barry was getting the killswitch . I couldn't agree more with the op .We are talking the same thing right ? I mean the electric chair ?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thank you to all the people who responded to my question instead of calling me some sort of an "agent". I am on a personal quest for truth. I am not set on a straight path, there will be some things that I believe in and find out are wrong. I am trying to do my own research and challenge the opposition to see if I can find facts that I did not stumble upon in my own research.

Yes alot of my post are "debunking" of some sort, or stating my opinion, but not all of them.

I don't just use this website for the paranormal or conspiracy theories, I love the alternative news and the new science and technology threads.

I like to see both sides of the coin before it gets flipped, sorry if none of you agree with me but in an event of a REAL TRAGEDY a MASSIVE LEVEL TRAGEDY we WOULD not want to be told LIES and led to believe the wrong thing.

I love this website and some of the members of it.

I am not set in my ways but I have seen no compelling proof in : the 9/11 conspiracy, NWO, illuminati, chem trails, reptilians, UFOs & a few others.

Alot of conspiracies spring from the 9/11 one...

Also alot of theories come from people like; Richard C Hoagland, Alex Jones, Zacharia Sitchen(sp), and other disinfo agents.

I am also not against a global government. In school we learn that globalization is the FUTURE. Globalization has more pros than cons when I weigh them out. I think alot of people are set in their ways and fear a one world government because they can't comprehend it and are afraid of the IDEA of CHANGE.

I am open to debate!

If you can convince me otherwise I will be more than thankful.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
I am also not against a global government. In school we learn that globalization is the FUTURE. Globalization has more pros than cons when I weigh them out. I think alot of people are set in their ways and fear a one world government because they can't comprehend it and are afraid of the IDEA of CHANGE.

And there it is. You have been indoctrinated well.

You will find that most people on here or anywhere have their own ideas of what change they would like to see. It just appears, at least by the posts here, that the changes being made are not desired, and repulsive to many if not most.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
"And there it is. You have been indoctrinated well. "

What do you mean by that?

I don't understand why you and many others don't like the idea of a global government. If it was run by Satanic demon worshippers that allegedly worked with aliens and wanted to enforce one world religion abolish freedom and kill millions I would not before it.

But I believe we are about to enter a time when people get along better and work towards the betterment of humanity as a whole.

Think of all the medicine and technology we could create, and especially space exploration. No more wars, an end to human starvation, ecological friendly world, is something that we could be a part of.

But if all of you continue to OBEY IGNORANCE and DEFY FAMILIARITY we will not be able to do SO!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

If you were really on a personal quest for truth you wouldn't be so blindly following obama would you?...

Do you think somehow that by agreeing with everything obama does that he will find out and invite you onto his team?

I have read your other posts and it is readily apparent that you are not using any critical thinking skills but are just another obama groupie

[edit on 19-6-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

I don't know if you can find anyone anywhere who wouldn't like to see humanity become one where every individual was altruistic, hard working and responsible, but lets jump back to reality.

Mankind may have individuals or instances of such things, but there is also equally if not more hate, greed, desire for power and control and feelings of superiority. The only way a world government can come about in this millennium is by force and manipulation. We would be more apt to achieve the things you mentioned if government were less involved and in control of peoples lives.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Wolf321]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
so this thread is a joke right???

please tell me it's a joke.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I am not an obama groupie. I didn't even vote for him, I voted for Gloria La Riva if you most know.

Although I have changed my views alot since that time.

Mr. Obama is helping EVERYONE. Alot of you just seem to follow what the mainstream media tells you about him. Read what he actually says in his speeches. Don't just read the news articles read the actually dialogue of what was said.

Many are against Obama because he is a REVOLUTIONARY.

I have done my research. Looked at all of the sides.

Please watch this classic speech by him, it inspired and gave hopes to millions.

IT will go down as one of the greatest speeches in human history.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

"Mankind may have individuals or instances of such things, but there is also equally if not more hate, greed, desire for power and control and feelings of superiority. The only way a world government can come about in this millennium is by force and manipulation. We would be more apt to achieve the things you mentioned if government were less involved and in control of peoples lives."

Thank you for pointing out your opinion and not just cowardly calling me something that I am not.

But I would argue that most people want whats good for them and others. Alot of people are in prison or act violently because of the way the current system is set up. It is set up so that there has to be a lower low class. It's messed up and Obama gives me a glimpse into hope. Please look at what the man actually says and does instead of what others say he said.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Read what he actually says in his speeches. Don't just read the news articles read the actually dialogue of what was said.

Many are against Obama because he is a REVOLUTIONARY.

There is another problem. Stop listening to the words of a man who's only skill is reading a teleprompter. That is the main reason he got elected. He is a snake oil salesman and nothing more.

Look at what he has actually done, and the council he keeps and it should scare the crap out of you. I have yet to see anything good done by the man.

He is a revolutionary. A revolutionary the likes of Stallin, Castro and Guevara, neither of whose ideas and values are in line with American values and the constitution.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I know what you are trying to say but I CAN'T agree with you. How could you put him in the revolutionary categories of those people? Can you just post somethings he has said or policies he has proposed or implemented that you don't agree with? Only a couple people gave reasons why they don't agree with the kill switch, but no one responded to my argument.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

We need to give Barack Obama the internet Killswitch.I have encountered many psychopaths on the internet. If a huge emergency happens there will be many people spreading dis info on websites like this. Lets say for example new york city was to get nuked or something awful, you would have people on this website trying to say that it is a false flag, probably the same people saying that 9/11 was. That is not good in a time of chaos. Sometimes the internet rumors get out of hand and in a national emergency we would all need to work together, not conjure up lies on the internet.

Am I the only person on this website that agrees with the killswitch??

I will not comment on 9/11 or false flag. In this forum there is enough on that. Also I do not wonder of your position because you seem to be a free American who wants a better managed country. United States are not anymore the States of the time before the world wars.

But I do wonder of the position of US congressmen who feel appropriate to give Obama a kill-switch right for internet, and at the same time do not feel appropriate to give him kill-switch on Wallstreet or Fed. Why not for example to storm not the people (as FEMA reportedly prepares) but to storm Wallstreet and all bosses/banks who brought America and the world to its knees? In the face of a crisis much worse than 1929 that brought Hitler to power in Europe, restrictive measures against the bankers and NOT GIVING THEM ADDITIONAL TRILLIONS BORROWED FROM CHINA, is what is needed to be done. And not restricting further the population who pushed on the brink of the precipice will revolt inevitably, perhaps leaded by smarter generals. FEMA camps won't help. And if they do, then you got Hitler-2.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Thank you to all the people who responded to my question instead of calling me some sort of an "agent". I am on a personal quest for truth. I am not set on a straight path, there will be some things that I believe in and find out are wrong. I am trying to do my own research and challenge the opposition to see if I can find facts that I did not stumble upon in my own research.

Yes alot of my post are "debunking" of some sort, or stating my opinion, but not all of them.

I don't just use this website for the paranormal or conspiracy theories, I love the alternative news and the new science and technology threads.

I like to see both sides of the coin before it gets flipped, sorry if none of you agree with me but in an event of a REAL TRAGEDY a MASSIVE LEVEL TRAGEDY we WOULD not want to be told LIES and led to believe the wrong thing.

I love this website and some of the members of it.

I am not set in my ways but I have seen no compelling proof in : the 9/11 conspiracy, NWO, illuminati, chem trails, reptilians, UFOs & a few others.

Alot of conspiracies spring from the 9/11 one...

Also alot of theories come from people like; Richard C Hoagland, Alex Jones, Zacharia Sitchen(sp), and other disinfo agents.

I am open to debate!

If you can convince me otherwise I will be more than thankful.

Let me stop you right there. I too have been to college, and professional school after that, I used to think a lot like you. I have a scientific background related to the physical sciences and health sciences. I am very versed in these things, but it just seems like you took a few economics classes and are just saying what your teacher told you. You are just reading the books you are not analyzing information for yourself. Be a thinker not a follower

I have lived many different cities, and also outside the US. These theories that you put out are just that...theories...there are lots of theories about things..."lone gunman" blah blah.

Saying that, in order to disprove anything on ATS you must provide evidence to do so. If someone says that Theory A is correct, please provide a counter argument or counter evidence, or invalidate Theory A based on illogical claims. This is the basis of most organized debates and claims on ATS and in the real world outside of here.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

While the things I will or could list are also the fault of congress, as President its his agenda that is pressed and passed by his signature.

- Bail Outs
- Stimulus
- Government take over of private businesses
- forced purchase or punish (health care)
- open refusal to secure the borders
- czars
- promoting the homosexual agenda (removal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell)
- constantly bowing to foreign powers and apologizing for American 'greatness'

potential:
- cap and trade
- internet control
- restrictions on speech, gun rights
- allowing 20 million illegals to stay in or become legal/citizens

I wish I could think of one good thing. Perhaps you could help with that.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Any time in history a government has been given control of the truth or what they say is truth with out public rebuttal bad things have happened .

During the bulshiveck (not sure of spelling ) revolution the new union passed laws controlling the books and the press to protect the new union from propaganda the controls weren't lifted till the USSR broke up .

Then the nazi did a similar stunt at the end of the war most Germans didn't know what the government was doing the the people they were only told what the government wanted them to hear . Those censor controls were only lifted after the defeat of Germany . Then the German people found out fully about the death camps where jews gypsies gays blacks and other people went to to be killed a few had heard threw the grape vine and thought it was just some damn conspiracy theory till the news block was lifted and they found out what was really going on .

And Red China they have a tight fist on the internet . They control all news to the people .

Any time a government gets to censor the news and information they will do it . To their own good not ours !

If it is censored the government will tell YOU what the news is and what to think .

No thank you I can Think FOR MY SELF !

I don't need a government agent telling me whats right or wrong or what the news is .

To me the Internet kill switch is also a kill switch on this

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

www.archives.gov...

As American People we need to reinforce the Constitution not finding loop holds to dismantle it and put a kill switch on it . If your democrat or republican or what ever if your an American you should care what happens to the constitution and fight to preserve it .

The kill switch need to be on the congress and white house flip the switch when they break the constitution .

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

No, this will go down as one of the greatest speeches given by a President of the USA....

www.youtube.com...

JFK was the last real President....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

You say he is revolutionary...and cares for the people on a global scale...but you couldn't be more wrong...you just wait and see what he leads you into if you Americans follow him...do it...go on...I dare you...

Like another poster said, you have to look at what he DOES, not what he SAYS. He says a lot of things, that man. I agree that a "NWO" and globalization isn't necessarily a bad thing...and HUMANS WILL ONE DAY GLOBALIZE AND UNITE AS ONE, if we survive long enough...

As I said, it isn't what it's made out to be...it's an effort of globalization with no one but the elites in mind...one of the final parts to their plan...sure, that may sound crazy to some one with reasoning and logic like yours...but I think it's safe to say you are no older than 40, you've experienced no more than 40 years on this planet..you know nothing of what really goes on in this world, nor what has really gone on in its history...

Since your birth you've been conditioned and fed lies to think a certain way, fit it with the crowd, and conform to the system, and even go so far as to defend and protect the system, no matter how obviously corrupt it is, if anyone tries to question it. I guess you could say, you're an upstanding citizen. Hooray, look at me, I'm an upstanding citizen!

EDIT: Link fixed.

[edit on 19/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Where can you run off to if you don't like the global government regime? You cannot be a refugee since the same government will rule all countries.

The only difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist is what the media tells you. If you rebel against the world government you will be labeled a terrorist and be dealt with.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
LOL @ Shutting down the internet;

If the government was smart, they wouldnt touch the internet at all;

It would just start another un-winnable war; like "The War on Drugs" started by Nixon back in the 70s

It would make innocent people into criminals which would make the citizens hate the government even more

There are over 6.5 billion people on this planet,
The government could probably hire like what? 10,000 or 20,000 people to shut down the internet?
so 20 thousand workers VS 6.5 billion people
I wonder how that will turn out

It is something you will never want to see as long as you live

Earth is considered to be a type 0 civilization planet; very primitive; burning fossil fuels etc

The Internet is actually the first to be technology of a type 1 civilization planet

Here is more information

The Kardashev scale on method of measuring an advanced civilization's level of technological advancement

en.wikipedia.org...

Astrophysicist, Dr. Michio Kaku talks about the 3 types of Civilizations

[edit on 19-6-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think it would be highly advisable to have a kill switch. Imagine, any terrorist organization could wire up a bunch of bombs all around this country, in apartments, homes, wherever internet access would be available. Then, they could escape back to their middle eastern hole in the ground and then remotely control and detonate these bombs, all at once, or one at a time. There would be no way you could stop it from happening without a kill switch. Heck, I think he should have a kill switch for all our communication networks, internet, land line and cellular phones, etc. Seriously! Think about it, doing this is a no-brainer, and them terrorist ain't got much of a brain, so this would be an ideal way for them to hit us with minimal risk to themselves. Get that kill switch wired up and fast, now that they might read this and ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join