It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and the Reptilians - who really believes in this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
what's of the point of being outright when you could be covert?

What's the point of being covert when you could be outright?

Works both ways

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
what's of the point of being outright when you could be covert?

You are quite right about that. It is a much shrewder approach for an imperialistic nation or empire to covertly subjugate a people than to openly embrace international relations that would lead to greater opposition.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrisjohns
Is it the truth? is it based on a grain of truth?

I find it interesting that many Christians believe a very similar thing - that invisible malevolent beings known as "demons" are among us and controlling the world by influencing the actions of certain people. David Icke, who detests Christianity and religion in general, has somehow come up with almost the exact same thing through his line of research.

I think that one day when we eventually discover exactly what the heck is really going on, we'll find out that neither of those views were the absolute truth, but each contained pieces of the puzzle. As David Icke says, "None of us have got all the answers, but we've all got some of them."

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've only read a little of what he has said about this subject. But he bases the reptilian theory on ancient Sumerian texts written around 2000 BC. His researcher of choice to use is a guy named Sitchin who is able to interpret both Saskrit and all Egyptian/Sumerian forms of hieroglyphics. Sitchin has interpreted many Sumerian tablets that refer to creatures from above. Sitchin has translated these tablets ver batum apparently and they use words that mean flying craft and they call the aliens gods. I have yet to read any of Sitchin's actual work though.

But, its interesting to note that the heart of the Sumerian empire was in present day Iraq, in Babylon. Many of these sumerian tablets were in Iraq and promptly looted during the Iraqi war.

Many also believe that many of the world's religions are based off the sumerian tablets. For example, the old testament is very similar to accounts in these tablets, almost identical. The Sumerian empire stretched across through europe from babylon and east to a great extent, including India. Now its interesting to not the religion that not only formed within the middle east, namely Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, and the religions in India, Egypt, and elsewhere, Zoroastrianism is another one. They all formed within the ancient knowledge of the Sumerian empire.

But anyway, these sumerian tablets actually refer to ETs and planets outside our solar system, coupled with advanced ancient knowledge forms the basis for these aliens. The reptilian aspect is what they appeared to look like, there are many references to reptilians in many ancient cultures. Namely, that there are many revered animals that were reptilian or at least amphibian, not sure if they are the samething....So that forms the basis of Icke's assertion.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Groo the Wanderer,

You are right in that David Icke, Christianity, and other religions and philosophies embrace the idea that there are forces of evil at work in the Universe. Come to think of it, most of them do -- with the notable exception of a small number of them (like New Age).

Jamuhn,

Good post.

The reason many of the world's traditional religions stemmed from ancient Sumeria is because that is one of the places, if not the main one, where civilization started over again after the fall of Atlantis, The Great Flood, the tilting of the world on its axis, etc.

You are right that the original aliens (or Anunnaki) that visited this world and mixed their DNA with the "already evolving hominids" were Reptilian. The Greys were a genetically engineered race that came about later on. Many believe that the present day Greys that are the most commonly reported aliens by abductees, serve under the Zetan-Reptilians.

I agree that there are evil forces in the world. But I don't adhere to the notion that a genetic line is the cause of it. Homo sapiens are all very similar in biology. It is what we do for the short time we are in the flesh that matters, as we are (or at least some of us) spiritual beings experiencing a human existence.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
believe...the truth is definately out there....within each government and heads of powerful organisations...there are a bunch of shapeshifting reptillians...the truth is scarier than fiction...and by denying yourself this you have already played into their precalculated traps....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
so lizards really rule the Earth
, who thought that one up
if they are so powerful why not just enslave us out right

any way all we have to do is wait for some cold weather and they all die off

people will believe anything if it's repeated enough times

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Zetan-Greys under the Reptilians are not all powerful. That is the point.

It is easier for them to harvest us covertly than to do so openly, which is why they work secretly to subjugate many of us.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i'm still not scared

the proof given is very bad,
evidence of these so called lizards is near non-existent (i'll be waiting for the 'that's what they want you to think')

provide more evidence (real evidence please)

until i meet one i'll continue to think they are just in your head

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You won't get hardcore proof of aliens in this forum, as it is illegal to have contact with extraterrestrials, which indirectly confirms their existence.

The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberelf
believe...the truth is definately out there....within each government and heads of powerful organisations...there are a bunch of shapeshifting reptillians...the truth is scarier than fiction...and by denying yourself this you have already played into their precalculated traps....

Yes, very nice.

Where is your proof?

I've read several David Icke books (The Biggest Secret, Alice In Wonderland..., and the last one the Tales from the Time Loop) - I've read them, and he puts a very good case forward for the NWO, the secret societies (present day and ancient), the ruling bloodlines, etc, etc.

The Reptilian idea, I try to keep an open mind on, but I'm increasingly finding myself roll my eyes at the idea.

Besides ancient myths and legends, and symbology used today, there isn't a shred of evidence given as to their existence - sure there's a few second and third hand reports of sightings - not very convincing!

I'm willing to believe, but I don't think these people have enough proof. Simple as.

What if the world is run by unicorns? They've been used for thousands of years in symbology too.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
The Reptilian idea, I try to keep an open mind on, but I'm increasingly finding myself roll my eyes at the idea.

I have to agree with you on this point.

David Icke was at an expo in Atlanta, Georgia this past April. Although reluctant at first (actually I wasn't planning on attending his seminar at all), I decided to be openminded and see what he had to say.

Nothing that he stated in his two-part lecture convinced me that there truly are shape-shifting Reptilians that are impersonating heads of state and related in the UK, the US, and elsewhere around the world. He believes that it is all a matter of refocusing one's perception and that this enables one to see through the cloak of deception and view the humans who are actually shape-shifting Reptilians.

This particular issue is the one that David Icke defended in the first ten minutes (possibly the first five) of his lecture. It is the one thing that many people who believe in his other ideas, will state they don't agree with.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well, as much as I have heard of this David Icke - I think I would find myself believing in "They Live" as reality, rather than his intergalactic lizard BS...

He seems to be even worse than Bob Lazar.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I thought the NWO broke up. Kevin Nash, Razor Ramone, Ric Flair, and Hollywood Hogan.......yeah....they broke up.....no NWO.

ohhh..sorry, I relate everything to wrestling seeing how it is more real than boxing.

I always thought the reptile idea was super-crazy. Untter nonsense. But in a clinical study, I found that the more '___' you consume, the easier it becomes to believe in a reptilian race infiltrating humans.

I think it makes a wonderful story and is a great debate subject. Hats off to him for creating that.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

And even then, computer generated images are so sophisticated these days, who could say (and be believed) if it was real or not?

How do you we dont already live in an illusion?

Let me tell you something. We see in a fixed frequency, called the visible light spectrum. We hear in a fixed frequency. We taste things on an individual basis based on our receptors, they dont react to everything though. We smell only certain smells. And lastly, we can feel only things that are solid and liquid. Not to mention, our brain filters out about 50% of the things our senses perceive so that we only register half of what it is even possible for us.

So all in all, there is a lot out there that is largely unknown to us. Things may not always be what they seem.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Even with our "limited" capabilities, it would seem that over a number of thousand years there would be some evidence that is acceptable by everyone, or at least, most everyone. There appears to be none.

It doesn't mean, I guess, that this stuff doesn't exist, but it would be a little easier to buy in on if there were things that actually made sense.

It appears, in the world of the arcane, that it is very easy to put together material that kind of, almost, makes sense, but then it becomes elusive and based on hearsay, as well as "I have a cousin, whose brother's aunt, one time met... or saw... or heard... or was abducted..." or whatever.

Trust me folks, I want to believe in what is happening ... Whatever it may be, but there has to be a concrete basis for a belief system to be valid. Or so it seems to me. But then I go to church!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't know how much I believe as far as the NWO or the Alien stuff that I've run across is true....at one time, I barely believed in the UFO's. I have a friend who has had experiences with aliens though and claims to be an abductee. She was connected to a psychologist/hypnotist who had an office in a nearby city and asked me to go with her. So, one day, off we went. We drove for awhile, and amazingly, we missed the city entirely. Have no idea how, but we ended up about 20-30 miles past it and had to turn around and go back. But, ended up getting at the office a little early regardless. This isn't the only time that this has happened to me, it was hers. Somehow, I had been playing that game on my way to work alot. Anyways, we got to the office, and as we were walking into the front door, a man in a suit was walking into the reception area from another door. I glanced quickly at him....and then ran back out the way we came in. My friend ran after me to see what was wrong. The guy in the suit, for a brief moment was not human. He had a reptilian face. At that time, I'm not even sure I knew about them aliens, probably thought they were all little grey men or something. Well, she talked me into going back in...she didn't see anything strange about the man she assured me. And, the psychologist hypnotized her....and focused on some sort of equations that had stormed into her brain at one time. She had told be before this that she felt that this was something that would come out (as far as the meaning) when it was time, and this wasn't the time for it. He kept pressing her for it, but it never did come out. We left his office, him wanting to schedule me for a session...me thinking of the strange man in the hall and saying no thanks and really wondering why, I am the one into fallen angel and such although I've had dreams with ufos in them. We both were a little uneasy about the doctor and she never went back either.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i have a strong understanding about the reptilian agenda, but some of the stuff out there, is just that. Out there!!
try reading some of david ickes info about this, it will change the was you thing about this!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
an advice guys before posting in the alien forum: be sure not to drink alcoholic beverages when you are on medications.

when are we going to have the first wrestling match between 2 greys?
do you think they could survive the "razor edge"?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I see the NWO as more of an economic force, with a world economic egenda. I do not se them turning against us and murdering us with weapons which have functions that are totally exadurated.

Your all being led aswell, do not think you are the free thinkers, thanks to the internet a 12 year old can talk about unicorns in spain, while a 32 year old in the U.S. reads it and writes to inform how the concept of unicorns have been kept from them for a number of years, and because of the excessive sense of free speech that you all seem to have they will be outraged and aim to outrage the people.

i see the NWO as an economic force, that that still is not able to surpass Asia, an economic crash in the U.S. would be like Asia watching a small firecracker, and moving on with their lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join