It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and the Reptilians - who really believes in this?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'd be really interested to know if anyone on here genuinely believes in the reptilian link to NWO theory, as peddled by the likes of David Icke.

www.reptilianagenda.com... (One of hundreds of links, but this seems to sum up his theory quite well).

Is it the truth? is it based on a grain of truth? Or, is it preposterous twaddle or disinformation from a deranged former sports presenter which only serves to make the whole NWO theory appear ludicrous to the population at large?

Despite extensive searches, I have not managed to find any real proof of reptilians in Icke's various scribblings on the subject, apart from highly dubious anecdotal evidence. If there is truth in it, is there any proof to be had anywhere?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
[edit on 18-6-2004 by liquidboy]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You won`t find any truth in front of a computor

These theories have been around for years and always uses the excuse it will happen in the future so beware there coming don`t no when don`t no where but i know there be back soon some sunny day.

P.s i am sure a member called Kangaxx will post soon,but if not search his posts in members you`ll have some fun reading those stories

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
David Icke's theory on Reptiles is nonsense. It is the sad deluded mind of a person who has lost touch with reality. Daviv Icke at one time said that he was the Son of God. I rest my case.

Gerard

JAK

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think the David Ike 'Son of God' quote you are referring to is taken out of context, and is done so purposefully by many to use as a tool of ridicule.

When he actually said that he was referring to all of us being children of God and was then asked, "... are you a/the son of God?" (can't remember exact wording) and he foolishly fell into the trap set for him by answering yes.

This is not to say that I actually suscribe to any of his viewpoints, just pointing it out.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well,

I've read before about people being abducted by reptillian aliens, if these claims are true, then it is a fact that reptilian creatures walking on two legs exist.

If they have something to do then with a NWO is another question.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I attended David Icke's two seminars at the LifeArts Expo in Atlanta, Georgia, this past April, and have researched this and related topics for many years.

Although he has done a lot of research on ancient symbolism and has some interesting conclusions, I don't agree with him that the leadership in the UK and the US are actually Reptilians that can morph into Homo sapien forms and back at will.

The whole process of morphing into another humanoid form takes a level of telekinetic energy that the Reptilians (and the Zetans in general) do not possess. If they did, they would not need to send Grays out to abduct people here for internal organs, glandular extracts, experimentation, dissection, etc.

The agenda of The Zetan Empire (consisting of Reptilians -- the ruling faction, Insectians/Praying Mantis types, Grays, Nordics and Hybrids) is to continue to harvest this planet and the people here just as they have done for hundreds of thousands of years.

They prefer to do this covertly in the present because they know that full disclosure would only result in greater resistance to their slavery, breeding and experimentation projects (and other heinous crimes) perpetrated toward Homo sapiens.

However, many people here side with the Zetan focus of Mind/Intellect/Technology and spiritual indifference, and are therefore open to being influenced by discarnate Zetans and other highly intellectual and spiritually apathetic spirits from here and elsewhere. Then there are those that are all of the above and actively work to channel discarnate Zetans of one sort or another.

The forces of evil desire world domination or at least more power over others for the wrong reasons. But those forces are not just from other worlds and in the Spirit, but right here in the flesh, working in conjunction with the discarnate forces of evil to slowly bring it about.

If the Reptilians desired to take this planet over completely, they would have done so thousands of years ago and maintained that control. So the whole idea of a Reptilian-driven New World Order simply doesn't make sense. The Zetan Empire prefers to subtly subjugate this planet and its people because that is the more efficient way of going about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
none of his theorys stand up to srutany

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Evil does not exist in Nature, Period.

Evil exists only in the mind of human beings, nowhere else. A killer whale will rip apart baby seals, an anaconda will suffocate an antelope, a spider will liquify its meal while still alive...none of them evil. It is Nature, and that is the way Nature works. Nature has terrifying aspects to it, but that is as much a part of her as anything else.
This david Icke fraud is an avenue for people to label the things they do not understand as Evil, or some subversive movement to explain how powerfull people achieved their position.
If it is easier for people to believe that there is a reptilian race intermingled with human beings, than the truth that there are people who give could a ratts butt about anyone other than themselves, so be it.
But dont confuse the two.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Maybe he's a pawn of whoever is behind the true NWO. A way for them to spread false information and make people look at the NWO concept as pure nonsense. Because I think his theories are pure nonsense, and if I was a mainstream person who had only heard about his theories, I would probably be turned off from conspiracy and the NWO in general. Dismsissing it as a bunch of malarky.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe in the NWO, but I dont believe in reptilians or shapechanging aliens running the show.

I do believe in Aliens and UFOs, but dont think they have direct control over the NWO. I think they are of great national interest to the powers of the world though, who know alot more about them than what is let on.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My impression of the Reptilian aspect in David Icke's theories was that he put that in their on purpose to reduce his credibility. I mean if you got some guy making all these claims about government that may be true, he could potentially get taken out. But if you put in there the whole reptilian thing, then of course a lot of people will not take that aspect seriously and extend that to the rest of his works. So why worry about a guy who a lot of people will think is crazy for what he wrote about? And those, who do believe, others will consider as equally crazy.
But, the true readers of David Icke will not accept everything as being true. THey will pick out which parts they think are true and toss out the rest. I think David Icke knows what he is doing...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The NWO won't happen for some time. They can't control us - yet. I think they will come up with an idea closer to that of the game Deus Ex. That is, a man-made virus of sorts, alongside with a cure for those who support the World Government.

Reptilians? I don't think they exist at all. Seems like a full piece of bullcrap all the way to it's roots. The hollow earth theory? Not holding. There is plenty of proof that our world, or any other world, is not hollow.

The reptilians were probably inspired by crocodiles, reptiles, snakes - all of those "evil" creatures with tricks and deceivement. Those small, and big, creatures that are supposed to be leather boots, running around with guns, blasting at us homo sapiens

[edit on 2004/6/13 by RX84]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
perhaps those who scrutinize the reptilian theory may in fact those creatures themselves. one may never know, but when the time is right to reveal the truth, let it be known.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Reptilian Agenda is an interpretation of the book of Rev. The beast symbol. The dragon is depicted as the devil satan etc. I guess they are using this reptilian agenda as a way of telling the story. Also the mayans belived in Quetzalcoatl a reptilian god its all interepreting one idea and fitting it to our times.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Until proof is given either way, it is all a matter of opinion.

The lack of visual evidence (by which I mean photgraphic/video) of this Reptillian race, is suspect, but until any such evidence arises, then no one will ever know.

And even then, computer generated images are so sophisticated these days, who could say (and be believed) if it was real or not?

Regardless of this, I do believe the monetary and social elite are enforcing a New World Order - and the reasons for which do not make sense if it is simply a matter of gaining financial and legal power.

A long-term act of social sabotage and slavery HAS to be bigger than gaining personal wealth, power and fame - because the actions to bring it to fruition are far bigger than anyone person or group, and take longer than any human life span.

If one agrees with this statement, then one is surely destined to think even more outside the box - which I think is what people like Icke are doing - whether they have hit on the truth or not, I do not know.

[edit on 14-6-2004 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about the Reptilians being in control, or even being on the planet at this point, if not for in our own DNA.

Here is a topic on this subject with some interesting points and ideas. Have a look .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Surely if the Reptilians wanted an NWO then they could do it with force almost overnight or would have implemented one from the very beginning.

Also, looking at Icke's theories in more depth, his claims really are ludicrous.

He often cites HRH Princess of Wales as describing the Royal family as 'reptiles'. Why he thinks this was meant literally, heaven only knows. By his own theories then Princess Diana should be a reptile herself as she is a direct descendant of King James I, the first stuart King of England and Scotland.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i saw diana with my own eyes ( on the t.v, in the u.s, years ago) refer to them as "lizards". i thought it was a wierd thing to call them, but hey, you know the british!!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
what's of the point of being outright when you could be covert?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join