It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shape-Shifting Videos: Comparative Analysis

page: 2
16
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.




posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


Ants?



The "They live"and "Reptilians"reference has been used for quite some time now.

If I look on the web, the Shirmer abduction seems to have started this all, and David Icke is now the one making bold claims.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not saying that the possibility isn't there, but I just don't think there is enough reliable proof out there to convince me.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 

Ants?

The "They live"and "Reptilians"reference has been used for quite some time now.
If I look on the web, the Shirmer abduction seems to have started this all, and David Icke is now the one making bold claims.
en.wikipedia.org...
I am not saying that the possibility isn't there, but I just don't think there is enough reliable proof out there to convince me.


Grey Magic.....

Oh.....I see.....

I was confusing "They Live" with "Them"

I do my best, but it all becomes a blur after a while.....



Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


You've picked each other as friends, and he is a boy so.

Ok, Definately Not, I know you're not serious.

Just playing games, as usual.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 

You've picked each other as friends, and he is a boy so.
Ok, Definately Not, I know you're not serious.
Just playing games, as usual.


Point of No Return.....

You're not getting it, are you.....

Tell me.....how would YOU address the subject of alien reptilian shapeshifting videos?

How would YOU do that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Lighten up guys! I have feeling it will be a long time before the reptilians are coordinated enough to take over earth.



IRM



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
*** STOP ***

discussing each other and being uncivil.

Thank You



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 





You're not getting it, are you.....


Oh, I'm getting it.

Have fun with it.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What's going on here? I'm confused! Scared! Someone hold me!



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I remember the reptile woman video, the guy who posted it claimed to be a famous computer hacker...he offered a 25,000 dollar reward to anyone who could disprove she was reptilian. He lied on both counts. The photograph of Irene Wourmos, she was executed for murder. If she was not possessed she was very highly influenced by evil djinn, demons or some other viscious entities. The difference IMO is that Wourmos had the entities inside her, the others were outside of and in front of the people on camera I do have a slideshow of how this happens if anyone is interested. I called it shapeshifting to a monster, it has the advantage of being complete pictures if you pause for a closer look.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
to be true, i'm on the fence about it, and i'm only sitting here because of all the undeniable and bizarre reptilian culture throughout history.


What culture would that be? Could you give examples?



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I'm confused! Scared! Someone hold me!


Have you got a fiver?

IRM



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I remember the reptile woman video, the guy who posted it claimed to be a famous computer hacker...he offered a 25,000 dollar reward to anyone who could disprove she was reptilian. He lied on both counts. The photograph of Irene Wourmos, she was executed for murder. If she was not possessed she was very highly influenced by evil djinn, demons or some other viscious entities. The difference IMO is that Wourmos had the entities inside her, the others were outside of and in front of the people on camera I do have a slideshow of how this happens if anyone is interested. I called it shapeshifting to a monster, it has the advantage of being complete pictures if you pause for a closer look.


Oh boy. You are just precious!

Could it be that she was just a rotten soul? Or is all human evil driven by aliens, spirits and other unclean things?



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here is absolute proof that lizard people do exist, absolute proof they are predatory and dangerous to humans!



The inclusion of credits at the end is obviously an attempt by TPTB to convince us this isn't real. Though I do wonder what they are trying to tell us with the inclusion of "O Fortuna". Could Carmen Burana be a reptilian bible!?



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
What's going on here? I'm confused! Scared! Someone hold me!


It's OK Rexxy.....

I'm here mate.....

I'm here!!!



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

More omg proof.


My long legs and jeans have a good feeling about this one.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by zaiger]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I remember the reptile woman video, the guy who posted it claimed to be a famous computer hacker...he offered a 25,000 dollar reward to anyone who could disprove she was reptilian. He lied on both counts. The photograph of Irene Wourmos, she was executed for murder. If she was not possessed she was very highly influenced by evil djinn, demons or some other viscious entities. The difference IMO is that Wourmos had the entities inside her, the others were outside of and in front of the people on camera I do have a slideshow of how this happens if anyone is interested. I called it shapeshifting to a monster, it has the advantage of being complete pictures if you pause for a closer look.


Debris765nju.....

OK.....dish 'em up.....

I think that will make an interesting comparison with the other videos I posted, as per the comparative analysis aspect of this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join