It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape-Shifting Videos: Comparative Analysis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ATS Team:

I am watching with increasing concern, the preponderance of shapeshifting videos. Subsequently, I wish to better orientate myself to this subject matter.

I will be grateful if you will please compare & contrast the following shapeshifting vidoes.

Thank you & Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Shape shifting reptilians are real. I do doubt that they have anything to do with the government or global domination.

I believe hellen keller was the first of her kind and since then have gotten better at being able to see and speak.

S&F because i know you are not one of them.

But there has been a long established link between Nazis, the occult, cartoon ducks and reptilians

[edit on 18-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

I don't like to be mocked like that.

Your video clearly states the following:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/605047931f37.jpg[/atsimg]

Well?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That comment was obviously CGI'd in there by TBTB CIA Masonic Youtube secret police. I appologize sometimes we have to think inside the box and then ignore what we want that happens to be in that box so that we can get to the facts we want.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't know. These cases are a few years old and I am aware that the general consensus is that video compression is one of the potential causes.

But surely I could do a similar thing with a web cam and appropriate image distortion software.

And we have had Hi Def video and decent bandwidth for a few years now and yet the best cases on file are these?

I still don't know

Thanks

Bravo

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bravo111
I don't know. These cases are a few years old and I am aware that the general consensus is that video compression is one of the potential causes.
But surely I could do a similar thing with a web cam and appropriate image distortion software.
And we have had Hi Def video and decent bandwidth for a few years now and yet the best cases on file are these?
I still don't know
Thanks
Bravo

Bravo111.....

I can't see how all of the videos I posted can be explained away by video compression.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

So what are you gonna do? Just stand around with your big long legs & your fancy car & tell us all about it? Wow. That's scientific.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have never seen any proof that supports it to be true, or make me even think it could be true.

Probably some people took "They Live" a bit too serious.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
to be true, i'm on the fence about it, and i'm only sitting here because of all the undeniable and bizarre reptilian culture throughout history.

theylive2012 has a really good youtube channel of his own videos, but he is definitely pushing the fact that this is a reality, so it's not objective when you want it to be, like when someone goes looking for the things they want, instead of what they are. sometimes though, you have to put yourself in that mindset to find anything at all though. just don't stay in that mindset.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ATS Team:

Check out this scary pic!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4e91d6b8c98.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
I have never seen any proof that supports it to be true, or make me even think it could be true.

see, i never saw "They Live" until after i had exposed myself to all these bizarre videos, and david icke's ideas and stuff. so seein the movie was surreal, but because it was made so long ago. had it been made today, it wouldn't mean anything, but because it seemingly came out of nowhere with these ideas, i believe, is why it is so telling/prophetic to most people.

i thought the movie was badass and to be true, it gave me some chills, and because it was so old, i did think it was bizarre and telling. also because a lot of the "shapeshifter" videos are on news programs is a bit of fuel for the fire, especially when they seem to change when they are messing up, and this ominous voice is heard in their head, or they change when something tickles their dark fancy. all of that makes it hard to believe it's compression (especially when it's live) or a coincidence, BUT i'm still on the fence.
my gut and 'truth chills' say it's real, but my brain is in major conflict with it all.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
ATS Team:

Geez.....

The eye.....the eye.....

Check it out!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e53dca4990ab.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Shagreen heart.....

i never saw "They Live"

Well, why mention it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

Grey Magic.....

"They Live" was about ants.

What's that got to do with this?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Are you playing games again, mr Not?

Or are you serious? Isn't this way out of your box?

Not that I have a problem with it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
First off, I believe that certain people are possessed by demons whether by their own invitation or by no fault of their own.

I believe that this energy does take the shape of certain "creatures" as it becomes stronger within the person's body, which can be caught on camera.

Maybe the camera images are due to the "creature" collecting the energy around it? Possibly a magnetic disturbance? On many shape-shifting videos, they do switch camera angles a lot. It's pretty obvious that there is interference with the camera/video device. It can't all be summed up as compression issues. Especially when the background crew is exclaiming that something is amiss & they need to fix it fast.

I'm sure that not all people who have opened themselves up to dark energy end up looking like the girl from "The Exorcist".

The most disturbing thing about the "shape shifting" videos are the inside jokes they seem to have at very odd times. The one where the news crew visits the school gymnastics practice is a good example of inside jokes in action. I'll see if I can find it to post.

By the way, "Them" was about ants. "They Live" is about the alien life forms concealed by visual frequencies.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Shagreen heart.....

i never saw "They Live"

Well, why mention it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

fail reading skills are fail. reread my post.
is this thread being facetious or not? i get the feeling you're joking about all of this instead of considering it just to see who will bite.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Or are you serious? Isn't this way out of your box?

Point of No Return.....

I asked for a comparative analysis of those videos.

Then people like Zaiger & others jumped in & mocked me.

Or are you serious?

Shapeshifting is a serious subject on ATS......look at all the threads!

Isn't this way out of your box?

What's my "box"?

You should not underestimate my knowledge in this area.

What don't you have a problem with?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beatrix Kiddo Jr
reply to post by zaiger

So what are you gonna do? Just stand around with your big long legs & your fancy car & tell us all about it? Wow. That's scientific.

Beatrix Kiddo Jr.....

Yeah.....

That's what he'll do.....try & impress us all with his designer jeans.

Did you see his video? It wasn't an analysis. :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Shagreen heart.....

i never saw "They Live"

Well, why mention it?
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

fail reading skills are fail. reread my post.
is this thread being facetious or not? i get the feeling you're joking about all of this instead of considering it just to see who will bite.

Shagreen heart.....

I just reviewed your post:

i had exposed myself

You're kidding, aren't you?

Why would we want to know about your personal life in this manner?

This thread is about a comparative analysis of reptilian shapeshifting videos!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join