It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A classic reptilian video that is difficult to deny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Wow. Definitely noticed the dress distortion the first time around. Not difficult to deny at all. More difficult to claim as proof if you ask me. Is this really the best evidence out there? No wonder I don't buy into it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

To speak with such authority you must be the resident video expert.
Well then, how do you explain away the young lady's eyeball? surely that is not youtube compression.
To debunk it, you must either be able to explain how it happened and be able to duplicate it.
Otherwise, it must be labeled as "possible" correct?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There's a few videos of the same woman.. it all happens to her, no one else in the clips. They move the camera away soon as the "compression" starts everytime.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I've always felt sorry for this poor woman & I think anybody who pushed this video is cruel & uncaring & should wake up to themselves.

All she did was try to make a nice, pleasant video.

The appalling reptilian crowd have publicly twisted this poor woman's video into something extremely nasty.

It makes me sick.

:shk:

It may make you sick but is she or is she not a reptilian? If you are certain of it check this out, from the person that posted it on youtube,

"Please bear in mind that there is a reward ($25,000) to anyone who can debunk the images in this video or demonstrate how it may have been hoaxed. Please see details on the info bar above."

[edit on 18-6-2010 by IcarusDeepSea]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That's weird, and I do not think that her dress alters as much as her face. They also try to cover it up by making it seem like she read it wrong while her face is crunching into her skull.

If you want something else weird, look no further than this

www.youtube.com...

or this

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If you want something weird, look no further than this

www.youtube.com...

or this

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the links, someone already posted the news girl with the eyeball problem, the other one is new to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You know what else is really weird, she says that Michael Jackson has no more than 5 years left. This video was uploaded in 2007. Talk about a prediction!

As many know, the doctor of MJ was charged with murder, but the judge is still letting him practice medicine!

blog.syracuse.com...

And there's more:

She says Britney won't live passed 30
Lindsay Lohan won't live passed 25 (LL was born 1986 meaning she will be 24 this year).

She mentions Michael of course having no more than 5 years left,

but then get this:

Angelina Jolie will have a long life. Oh gee, how swell, aren't Angelina and Bradgelina both part of the illuminati bloodline? This claims Jolie is related to Hillary Clinton

www.people.com...

And of course Brad Pitt is related to Obama.

This is just bizarre stuff

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
really 5 flags and this thread is this being worked?

this is clearly a compression issue, I just cant believe people can be that alienated

That's weird, and I do not think that her dress alters as much as her face. They also try to cover it up by making it seem like she read it wrong while her face is crunching into her skull.

www.youtube.com...

or this

www.youtube.com...

these videos are edited for sure ... if you cant find the original from the original broadcast, it is just useless ... very easy to do what they did there

reply to post by Chadwickus

probably because youtube have another type of compression and when the video was uploaded or compressed in their own software at their own computer this bug happened

the last option is the best one ...

[edit on 18/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
While this particular video can be explained, don't be too hard on the people who point them out.

I, for one, am glad to know there's people out there keeping an eye on footage like this, and reporting anything unusual they find. One day they might stumble upon something incredible, it's just part of what makes this digital age so great.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

great find on the celebrity aspect of the video, I will definitely keep it in mind and see what happens with her LL and Brittney predictions, the paper got MJ right.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
really 5 flags and this thread is this being worked?

this is clearly a compression issue, I just cant believe people can be that alienated

www.youtube.com...

or this

www.youtube.com...

these videos are edited for sure ... if you cant find the original from the original broadcast, it is just useless ... very easy to do what they did there

If this is just a compression issue, why are the studio execs yelling in the back room? She says "I hear yelling, are they yelling at me?" And then they try to cover it up by saying she was reading it poorly.

Same thing for my video I posted, if it is a fake why does the camera suddenly zoom away?

Find me the original video but I'm guessing you can't.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I am not saying it is impossible for these things to exist, even if you believe aliens found us already, actually, they would send AI, not people in human clothes

you are the one trying to prove that reptilian exist, and 99% of the videos can be explained just by video compression ...

and the video of the reporter, you can say it is a glitch into the source, since, as you should know, the videos are compressed on the fly while being broadcasted to you, so, yeah, it can be a problem into the source

the reality is that is going to be almost impossible for you to prove, even more with most videos posted here clearly not from the source and clearly compressing issues

reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

sure ... of course this can happen, the video on the fly is being compressed, and it is possible that this is a compression error that gets all the eye ... it CAN happen, I am not saying it is, it probably is, but without the original from the camera you can never really prove either side

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Dear IcarusDeepSea

Now you have to excuse me here I am not American and I have never been to the USA.

I have to ask this question, do Americans watch this news program??

This has to be the very saddest piece of news program I have ever seen in my life.

Sadly, Yes~
This is what most of the news in amerika is...
what celebrity is banging who,
what said celebrities had for lunch,
how many times a day they go to the bathroom,
You name it..
if it is completely meaningless BS..
It will be on the "news" in amerika.

fn sad, I agree.
and people wonder why amerikans are so DUMB.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

That is too funny......
second line

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

First, I can see strange things happening

Second, I can see commotion happening on camera while these strange things are happening.

I respect you trying to be rational but you fail to convince me. I'm not a hard core "reptilians made us" person but I can't just brush this aside by saying this is digital compression. I don't believe most of the UFO videos I see but when someone's eyes go into the back of their head it's a little odd.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Faiol

...but when someone's eyes go into the back of their head it's a little odd.

And it was just ONE eye, it wasn't both eyes rolling back, (if that is indeed what happened to her)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

no, not really odd.
technology fails, often.

your foil might be a little too tight mate.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

No need to be offensive to someone simply because they don't share the same views you do.
Explain the lady with the eye problem please.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea

reply to post by Faiol

...but when someone's eyes go into the back of their head it's a little odd.

And it was just ONE eye, it wasn't both eyes rolling back, (if that is indeed what happened to her)

No, it's both eyes. Pause at 1:04, the left eye (her right) is black, the right eye is facing right of camera. At 1:05, IT looks directly at the camera.

Compare :13 with 1:05, you'll see the difference.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

no problem ... I believe in aliens, off course, I am not stupid

but until this day there are no proofs that they are here, I am sorry but thats the truth, and if they came, they would use AI, just like we use nowadays

but yeah, you can say that they are studying us and the best way would be to become one of us (avatar?) ... but, really, they wouldnt have a tech good enough to avoid these "glitches", I mean, it doesnt make ANY sense

and digital compression explains everything and makes sense ... so, good luck in your quest, not saying it is impossible, but you got the point: not probable

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join