It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A classic reptilian video that is difficult to deny

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Dear Romantic_Rebel

Originally I am from the UK and we have the BBC which is at least made for adults.

Now don’t get me wrong I am not praising them as there content is abysmal. Effectively they are lying by omission all the time but at least it is adult watching.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Anyone one else notice how the video was posted in 2007 and the woman talking said michael jackson had less than 5 years to live? thats the real conspiracy in this video.

reptilian - debunked
michael jacksons death prediction - unexplained

link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
*No, I don't think it's real.

It's real. I saw it on YouTube!

link   
reply to post by MAC269

Most morning shows are like this, stupid banter back and forth they think it "cute" just annoying if you ask me.

Anyway back on topic. Yes it is always easier and more comfortable to just write this off as "video compression" as most of these type of videos are but that would not explain why the directors started yelling in her in her earphone AT THE EXACT MOMENT SHE STARTED MORPHING.
Also video compression would not alter her voice to that distorted nasal sound like hers did.

There is more to this than meets the eye going on here.
Here is another oldie but goodie that is a bit scary. This one turned me from a skeptic into more of "well, maybe there is something to this, let me look into it further" type of person.

notice how his nose tilts to one side and then the ridges form on his eyebrows, also the darkness around the eyes (same as the blondes in the other video) What is extremely peculiar is the way this guy reacts when he finds out he is changing, before he is even finishes a sentence he runs out of camera view and continues his commentary.
A bit odd behavior for a camera whore (reporters) that fights to have the most camera time as possible isn't it.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by IcarusDeepSea]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Well it's obvious video distortion thanks to the magic of youtube.

No doubt you won't buy that though so watch this:

www.myfoxla.com...

You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

@ 2:20 it's pretty f'd up

[edit on 18-6-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is what happens. Or this guy is the biggest and worst shape shifting reptile out there.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Anyway back on topic. Yes it is always easier and more comfortable to just write this off as "video compression" as most of these type of videos are but that would not explain why the directors started yelling in her in her earphone AT THE EXACT MOMENT SHE STARTED MORPHING.
Also video compression would not alter her voice to that distorted nasal sound like hers did.

There is more to this than meets the eye going on here.
Here is another oldie but goodie that is a bit scary. This one turned me from a skeptic into more of "well, maybe there is something to this, let me look into it further" type of person.

Wrong.

It's much easier to rely on crappy youtube videos than it is to go to the original source.

www.myfoxla.com...

You're welcome.

Again.

[edit on 18/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
[edit on 18-6-2010 by Y2Zgt]

link   

Difficult to deny?? LMAO! Maybe for people with psychological problems. Do you believe this? Honestly if you do I think that you should try talking about this with someone. I have no idea why anyone believes in the reptilian shapeshifter conspiracy hypothesis. This is absolute outrageous and makes people on this website look un-educated. Watch her dress "morph".

This is a theory this has been continuously debunked but some people won't put science in front of their faith in "reptilians" .

sigh.

link   
[edit on 18-6-2010 by Y2Zgt]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
These videos are posted and hoaxed by people who want to push the reptilian theory. Take it from me as a filmmaker that these distortions are done with special effects. I'm open minded to the idea of reptilians but none of these are any sort of proof.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

I heard you the first time

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Not buying it.

Oh come on...just buy it!

It has to be real - it was on TV.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

K watched 2:10 to 2:30 don't get it. She licks her lips and looks at the camera. Have you tried showing this video to the police or your local government?? If you think this is solid evidence of anything you should try to prove this.... Start with looking up the reporters name and were she grew up... I have friends in the "main stream" media and they are not "lizard people" this whole conspiracy hypothesis is most absurd.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeah this is a classic, I was wondering when this video would resurface lol I'm still not sold on the whole reptilian thing..are there really better videos out there?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's amusing how people will fight to be right. I'm not pushing anything here, just offering what I find to be somewhat credible. You don't find anything unnatural about what she does? Cool.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
INteresting site

realshapeshifters.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join