It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A classic reptilian video that is difficult to deny

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Can we put this to rest already? There was a YT video of a guy saying that these beings live right outside visible light. Then why is it that with our instruments that measure that never show them? I mean the raw data and not highly compressed or in this case tampered video.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Can we put this to rest already? There was a YT video of a guy saying that these beings live right outside visible light. Then why is it that with our instruments that measure that never show them? I mean the raw data and not highly compressed or in this case tampered video.

Nah, you're going to have to show some evidence other than just your opinion.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Excuse me? How does the burden of proof fall on me now? How am I supposed to proof that something doesn't exist?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea
Nah, you're going to have to show some evidence other than just your opinion.

Like this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or are you going to continue to ignore this?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps.
I mean the raw data and not highly compressed or in this case tampered video.
This,
show proof, to back up your claim.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

How do we know this wasn't "cleaned up" after the fact to erase any eff ups that may have happened? how do you know that the video on the site is raw footage and untampered with?
not ignoring you friend, just trying not to state the obvious and thereby demean the both of us.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps.
I mean the raw data and not highly compressed or in this case tampered video.
This,
show proof, to back up your claim.

Wth dude? It was already shown to be a fake. What more do you want?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MojosGhost
...Cameras have the uneque ability to pick up on frequencies that are not in the visible spectrum. Hence why ghosts and other such phenomenon can be seen in pictures and film, where as the human eye can not....

So why does the distortion show up ONLY on low-resolution versions of the video in question bot not the high-resolution versions of the exact same video shot with the exact same camera?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

How do we know this wasn't "cleaned up" after the fact to erase any eff ups that may have happened? how do you know that the video on the site is raw footage and untampered with?
not ignoring you friend, just trying not to state the obvious and thereby demean the both of us.

If you can't seem to comprehend the idea of video compression, I will ignore the compression and try to use your logic...

If you are so convinced that the "clean" video was tampered with, then why do you believe everything you see in the video you posted in the OP? Isn't it possible (using your logic) that the "shape shifting" was simply an effect added by someone else?

I personally DON'T believe that to be the case -- I'm sure it's just video compression...
...However, since you have ruled out video compression in your mind, how can you rule out (using your logic) that the OP video wasn't tampered with?

Why do you BLINDLY BELIEVE the OP video, but think the clean video must have been faked?

[edit on 6/19/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Yeah this is evidence right here.... I knew it!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

"So why does the distortion show up ONLY on low-resolution versions of the video in question bot not the high-resolution versions of the exact same video shot with the exact same camera?"

I think the fact that it does not show up in high-resolution of the video is proof its not a shape-shift. Unless I am missing something.

I was not saying this is a genuine shape shift. I was just throwing the theory out there. Particularly with regards to how the clothing and perhaps even the immediate area around the the person, might be distorted.

reg

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Don't get me wrong, I know there's some legitimate morphing footage out there...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70a8ffebd373.gif[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

Thats the funniest damm thing I've seen for a long time.

On the video from the OP i have to say that claiming that this and other videos like it show humans shapeshifting into reptilians is just plain daft. Please tell me your not serious and have more common sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join