It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clouds not a good sign. From oil burning in Gulf?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Strange Clouds not a good sign. From oil burning in Gulf?

facebook.com

Strange clouds looks like something wrong in the air. These clouds look as it is raining rain red when you zoom in on them.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

facebook.com
feacebook.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
whats up with the sun?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
These strange clouds are not a good sign. Zoom in on these photos and see even more distrubing looking . I havat bottom of line of clouds .I have never seen such clouds here in Western North Carolina or anywhere. It looks like red rain falling down then evaporated before hitting the ground. And it did not rain with this. (Thank God.) Is this from burning oil in the gulf? Is this the Hydrogen sulfide found in the air as the news today was talking found in air in gulf coast? Is this from volcanos ash drifting along with the air current? Is there something else going on in the world They are not telling us? Anybody who's an expert in interpertating these photos, let us know what you think. Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

facebook.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
terible job with links
also, whats feacebook?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtowermaya

The links did not work for me.
Do they work for you?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Link doesn't work. Can you capture the pics and post them?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
booo on the links. no workie.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Facebook is a reputable news site now? I think not. Check your spelling and your sources because I'm pretty sure this does not meet ATS requirements for Breaking Alternative News.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I'm not getting a facebook account to see these pictures.

Hopefully one of you can help this guy.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Not only do you need a facebook account, but you also have to be their friend to view the photos.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Same problem, I have a Facebook but its coming up with 'page not found' and stuff.

Let me know if you can post pictures of them here cause the chemicals evaporating and raining down is something thats crossed my mind quite a few times.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sorry. This is my first attempt to uplink here. I am new to computer and this site and still trying to learn. If any one has a suggestion as to how I can make this work, upload photos from links of mine please let me know. And tried to upload the photos with it. When I uplinked here from my Facebook Profile photos it was BLOCKED I will try again using my facebook.com/[email protected] ( as I forgot to add @gmail.com. But I have problems with that too on a regular basis, it always tell me it cannot be found. If I can't get to do right and you don't see these photos I'm tring to send try going to my facebook through Google.com and look for Deborah Maya (I'm the one with the very long hair, and click on it and you will end up on my Facebook page. It's been the only way I can get to it so far. Since I applied 'share with everyone' photos of these you should be able to see them. If not then ask to be my Facebook friend and I will confirm you and the you all can look st these distrubing cloud photos. Hope it works. If you see the Album Strange Looking Clouds, those are the photos and if you know how to upload them and uplink them here on ATS, go for it. Any help would be great.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by super genius

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I live in NC, and I have seen 'red' mist- but only at night- I am guessing the lights from the ground illuminate it or something. It's so slight, I am sure it's almost impossible to get a picture of. It's always at altitude- like 1000+ feet up. Not to mention, this has been in the night sky for a couple years- like when I moved where I am now.

As of late, the sky is 'pale'- usually it's bright blue- not so much lately. There's also a quality I cannot put my finger on that says 'this is wrong'. Almost like the sky is fake.....? Either that, or I have been inside too much (Hey! It's hot out!)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here's your profile:

www.facebook.com...

You have your Facebook settings set so that only your friends can see your pictures.

Either change the settings to "everyone" or upload the pictures somewhere else, such as your ATS account

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
oops , double post , sorry

[edit on 17-6-2010 by severdsoul]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Off topic,

Hot out, come hang out at my house for a couple days.. its 45F out right now, almost 2pm.
gota love mountain weather.. sure we get the cold, but we dont have to deal with much of the heat.

on topic..

i got the same thing, unable to view..

but wasn't there a thread about odd cloud formations just the other day in the U.K. and it was decided that it was the rising sun reflecting red over the horizon and lighting up the underside of the cloud.. may be the same thing.. just a idea.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My 2nd Post about this. I applied for 'everyone to be able to see these photos on facebook so you should be able to see them it's the Photo Album..Strange Looking Clouds. My facebook is Facebook.com/ deborah maya. but tried to see if this worked and it was blocked. Surprise...not. I also tried my facebook.com/watchtowermaya, but it said it couldn't be found. I will try next time to add [email protected], but that should had not made any difference. Also I tried to link from my photos on my email photos link but I didn't see it make it here on ATS. [email protected] and [email protected]
where if you email there you can look at the photos. in the top page where it says PHOTOS. Look for Strange Looking Clouds album. So far the only way I have been able to find my Facebook page was I Googled it. and Reseached Deborah Maya and I was there and there was a link to my Facebook Page and Profile. And if you can see the Strange looking Clouds that I allowed everyone to see, so should have to ask to be friends but if you do just ask me and I will confirm you and then you can see them . I am the Deborah Maya with the very long hair sitting in a chair. I hope this helps and if not please help me understand how to do it correctly as I am new to all this/wesite/computer. Thanks.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

@nde Post on thisreply to post by darkelf

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtowermaya
I hope this helps and if not please help me understand how to do it correctly as I am new to all this/wesite/computer. Thanks.

It still didn't work for me.

You should upload the pics to your ATS account.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't think so but I haven't seen those as I been so busy lately. I haven't been online much past week. But these clouds are nothing like I ever seen anywhere in USA. They had a bottom front line and it was red/orange as if fire smoke in volcanos ash that moves along with the air currents. They also look like the cloud photos on the news this moring in the gulf coast and they were claiming that they were find high levels of Hydrogen Sulfide in the air. And my photos taken 6-16-2010 appeared to be red rain falling yet evaporated before hitting the ground. Even though it looked like it was about to storm..pour down rain..it didn't rain. Let me know if you all can get to my links/facebook/email and was able to see them. If not please help me understand how to upload/link from there to ATS correctly. You just got to see these photos. It's not a good sign at all and it means it's not just the gulf coast that's having these problems/clouds like these. My photos are alot more massive looking..scarry. Thanks. Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by severdsoul

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Please accept facebook friendship and I can try upload the pictures, been waiting for 10 minutes! Sent you a message also.

Use ATS function to upload pictures or use a free site lige imageshack.us to upload pictures.

You cant link pictures through emails with password or private facebook sites.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by trolleleet]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am trying. Like I said new to all this..even computer. I am going to try again but first read my other 2 -3 post for solutions see if that's going to work. Cause I just don't know anything else I can do from my facebook page that will work. My Post made it here alright but the photos didn't and the links not working and my email links aren't here. And how to get to the photos or help me understand how I can upload these photos from my computer file pictures or/and how to upload these photos from my facebook..though it doesn't surprise me it's 'not found' and the other is being blocked. Like I said google me Deborah Maya I am the one with very long hair sitting in chair. It's been th only way I have ever been able to get to it besides being on my home page. I shared these photos with EVERYONE so should not have to as to be friends but if so ask and I will confirm you. And then look for album Strange Looking Clouds Let me know if that works. Thanks. Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by niblo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join