It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clouds not a good sign. From oil burning in Gulf?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
***URGENT**** TO THE OP ***URGENT***

Seriously if you were serious about you identity previously on facebook. then If I were you I would lock that bad boy back up.

I clicked your link on the OP, and was taken direct to you info page.

I know your real name, your birthday, where you went school even when you got your GED, Even your EMAIL!

The pics are now posted on ATS so great, but there are some REAL FREAKS on this site. so please if you do car about your identity. PLEASE lock it back up and REMOVE the link.

This is for your own good or this will act as a PERMANENT back door to info you may only wish to share with friends on FB.

if you're not bother, c;est la vie.

Plus TPTB can more easily find its you posting on this weirdo fest that is ATS

Have a guddun

JakiusFogg.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
By the way. he clouds, Yeah, they are standard sun set clouds.

Light in the atmosphere is refracted so that the yellow through red secprtum is viseable, Coupled with low rain clouds, bounces the red yellow glow of the bottom if the sun light shines up from behind a lanscape peak but like a hill but the cloud line does not stretch beyond it you get this effect.

In England when we see this, we know tomorrow will be nice sunny day.

More dust in the air, due to high pressure and low winds aloft.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I read this earlier and didn't really know what to think. Then about 30 minutes ago the skies here in Minneapolis/St.Paul turn this weird amber yellow color that I've never seen before. Yeah, there's been tornado warnings around here this evening, but usually the sky turns a greenish color when that kind of weather rolls in. This is weird, and I'm feeling vibes to match it. I took some pics, will share them in a short bit after a smoke break and a phone call.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Could very well be Volcanic ash left over from that Volcano in Iceland no one can pronounce, it only very recently stopped completely, weird i know,the stopped completely part, but it didn't all fall back to earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
While these were not strange looking clouds, it was the amber yellow color of the sky that was surreal. Everything illuminated inside and out appeared as if I were wearing sunglasses that added a color cast to everything. Both of these were taken a short while ago as the sun was setting. This was not the normal orange looking sky we see at sunset sometimes, this was a creepy amber yellow color that even these photos did not capture true to what my eyes/mind were seeing. No color correction or enhancement was done (I suppose I could have done so to match what I was actually seeing, but that's cheating, ha).

It was as if there was something in the atmosphere between here and the setting sun on the horizon that cast that hue over everything, inside and out. And it wasn't just me thinking it looked weird, I noticed a few others peeking outside to. Taken about 4 miles south of the MSP airport in Minneapolis/St.Paul.

(I hope I link correctly, first time I uploaded images to ATS)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Amber caution maybe??
p.s i read your sig. i agree, for it is written, unto those who seek the fountain of the waters of life, the well spring of contentment, i will give freely, not as those who have come before me or like unto those who will come after, but knowing in all truth and power and the glory that is your inheritance,
Well ya id say amber, sorry i tend to ramble, lol

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
sorry love, but that's what we call a sunset. I agree with a poster above too, I'd remove your FB details, because we can see your wall, your friends, all your info, so step up your privacy, because there are some kooks out there!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm looking at the pictures now, but I can't tell if it's the same kind of clouds I saw here in WV yesterday. The ones I saw were smaller, and the sky here was more clear, and it was early afternoon, so there was no refraction or reflection or whatever the light does in the morning or evening, whenever those were taken. I'm off work today, so I'll be watching the sky, if I see them again, I'll try to get pictures.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I lived in this home 14 years and 1/4 mile from New River and I have witness many sunsets and none ever looked loke this. AND BESIDES AWESOM SUNSETS ARE CAUSED BY POLLUTION. Also just down the road the sky was bright blue. That is why friday when I took more pictures of even more terrible black clouds I did a surround the area and it was bright blue in most places. And at the place I took a photo in Jefferson N.C of the American Flag at the 'Golden Arches' (the irony) at McDonalds, the clouds in April 2010 had a skull shaped cloud looking down at the USA Flag and that was about the time the Gulf Oil Spill happened. And this time past Friday I took photos of same AMERICAN fLAG AND THERE WERE THOSE TERRIBLE LOOKING CLOUDS SUCH AS i'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE (AND i LIVED IN okc TORNADO aLLEY AND fLORIDA WHERE WE SEEN SOME AWESOME STORM FRONTS MOVE IN) Sorry about the caps, this laptop is very small.

And with all these terrible stormy clouds NO RAIN HERE! (Thank God!) Also these terrible clouds had 2 different face shapes 2 different photos and they both were looking at the same USA Flag (April/skull cloud) and looked none to happy either. One looked like it had a very long nose pointing at the USA Flag. You know the story of Pincoico (spelling? of the puppet boy whose nose grew everytime he lied..well we all know US Governement has been lying to us. I still have my Facebook/profile open so people can go in and see these photos. But untill I figure out why no way for me to send info to my FB or why my FB page isn't found, I have been able to get in by Googleing me, Deborah Maya and I am the one with thw very long hair sitting in the chair. WELL AT LEAST IT WAS ON GOOGLE PAGE, guess I better check to see if that is even there now after I am trying to share all this.

If I am not there now.. grrr..then my email to ask to be confirm to be my friend is [email protected]. If that don't work then go through my daughters facebook: facebook.com/mysticviewer OR Facebook.com/[email protected] then you can see me as her friend click on and ask me to confirm you as friend..please mention it's about cloud photos.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by indigothefish

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I may just set that trend since I only know how to use facebook sorta well so far and I have been putting all the news I have found on my Profile page and even some news I get here on ATS I Post on my Facebook Profile to share with others.

reply to post by Marrr

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning. I knew I was taking some risk, but I thought it was worth it to get this info out ASAP...but my email too? geesh. Yeah there are some interesting characters there but that's what makes up the world as it goes round..heh.

reply to post by JakiusFogg

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Follow-up to what I posted regarding the unusual amber looking sky that day: 39 tornadoes touched down later in the day here in Minnesota.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the warnings and I did reset FB. Did you know that the most awesome sunsets are caused by much pollution. Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by bkaust

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join