It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clouds not a good sign. From oil burning in Gulf?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtowermaya

I asked for friendship and still waiting!
I'm Troels Bjerregaard.

None of your solutions is working Deborah. You might have shared your PHOTO folder, so your FRIENDS can view them, but your actual PROFILE to watch photo folders are still PRIVATE.

When you want to link a picture, you have to upload it somewhere where everyone has access, I use imageshack.us > browse > find picture > click upload > copy paste the link to image.

If you want to show it here you can click the Insert picture button when you reply and insert the link from imageshack.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by trolleleet]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtowermaya

I am trying. Like I said new to all this..even computer. I am going to try again but first read my other 2 -3 post for solutions see if that's going to work. Cause I just don't know anything else I can do from my facebook page that will work. My Post made it here alright but the photos didn't and the links not working and my email links aren't here. And how to get to the photos or help me understand how I can upload these photos from my computer file pictures or/and how to upload these photos from my facebook..though it doesn't surprise me it's 'not found' and the other is being blocked. Like I said google me Deborah Maya I am the one with very long hair sitting in chair. It's been th only way I have ever been able to get to it besides being on my home page. I shared these photos with EVERYONE so should not have to as to be friends but if so ask and I will confirm you. And then look for album Strange Looking Clouds Let me know if that works. Thanks. Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by niblo

Find the image. Right click on your mouse, and go down to "Copy Image Location" Make a new post in the thread, press Paste from the right clicvk menu, or press CTRL + V. Once you get the link, put the img tags around it.
(img) (/img) replace the ( with [ and ) with ].

Hope you get the images up, I am curious about what you have photographed.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The page you requested was not found. You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive. * Return home * Go back to the previous page

WOW.. they (TPTB) got to that one real quick

anybody copy the pics?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Not to me, and when you (hopefully get to see them) you shall see what my concern is. They look very much like the reddish weird clouds in Louisanna at the gulf coast but my photos of it similar looking clouds are much more massive. And the news this morning said they are finding high levels of Hydrogen Sulfide in the air. Yet I haven't seen had it on the news since..they haven't repeated it. But they got some hearing on about oil spill and B.P . Zoom in on my photos and you can see what looks like red rain coming down but evaporated. Massive looking storm nearby but it did not rain. Any help as to how I can get this done right please let me know. If someone can get on my facebook page the photo album Strange Looking Clouds and I allowed to share with EVERYONE in thi album.is how I did it. Let me know if we can do this. Thanks.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by wylekat

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok, on my way there now.

reply to post by trolleleet

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You have a u2u with instructions... click here to see it. Reply with any questions you have. It's like email for ATS members.

I'd like to see them too.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Uploaded a few of them.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hi watchtowermaya,

I starred and flagged your images.

Is it possible for you to upload them at their full resolution?

I see some stuff in the last 2 images which I would like to see closer.

Thank-you,
Mob

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by trolleleet

looks like any picture of the sky during the setting sun...

verify what time the pics were taken?

when the sun is setting and near the horizon, it's light has to pass through much more atmosphere before reaching the viewer... thus the wavelengths are effected and a pinkish roseate color is produced on the clouds in the area

at least that's what it looks like to me in those pictures

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It looks to me like this may be partly due to the natural angle of the sun as it sets.

Around what time were these photos taken?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm based in London at the moment, and my wife and I just spent the last twenty minutes admiring the sunset out of our living room window on the 12th floor. The clouds looked almost identical to what you posted. I know we have plenty of pollution in London, especially at cloud heights because of the vast amount of air-traffic we have.

Even so, I didn't see anything that concerning in your images. Do sunsets not normally look like that there? I'm assuming that these were taken at sunset, low sun angle, colour and all that, but if not then I may have to reconsider...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi Deborah,
I believe you. It had nothing to do with tricks of light at sunset, I saw the same thing here in WV at just past noon. The weather is very clear, partly cloudy but really nice out. Been wanting to reply all day, but I'm unable to log in to ATS on my mobile phone, and I was at work till now.
The clouds I saw were small. They had a reddish tint, sort of a red/rust color. They, too, looked like they were raining, but they were some distance away, so I don't know if anything hit the ground. Also, I think I should point out that they were all located under or near a contrail. I didn't see very many contrails today either, and they're usually criss-crossing all over the place. Plus, I saw no planes at all. None, and that is very unusual. Furthermore, the sky has been a lot bluer than usual today. Not the deep bright blue we saw for a few days following 911, but more of a dark grayish blue overhead, and brighter towards the horizon. Has anyone heard anything about flights being restricted?
Your pictures are still not available to anyone but your friends, so I can't see them to compare unless you add me as a friend.
People around here aren't interested in what's going on in the world, so I'm deeply grateful for ATS. Only one person I know will even talk about it. Today I was told this guy that one of my concerns is that if the ocean floor collapses the resulting tsunamis could be one aspect possibly worse than the spill itself, and he actually said " that's stupid, the gulf isn't very big". Duh! I swear, not all West Virginians are that naive (or stupid). I think this problem in the gulf is, at the very least, going to change the way we live forever, not just here in the US, but all over the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontblink

Facebook is a reputable news site now? I think not.

Thank you. It's becoming a trend isn't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AliWV

i'm trying to apply rational speculation here, and my logic is telling me the three photos a couple posts back were taken during or slightly before twilight hours, the time that the suns light passes through most of the atmosphere, creating those colors

if you look at the trees and also the rest of the photo, everything is dark, not dark like night time, but dim like twilight, the clouds overhead would definitely not be enough coverage to make it that dark during noon

again, just my rational and speculation based on personal knowledge

[edit on 6/17/2010 by indigothefish]

[edit on 6/17/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've lived in Florida all my life and these clouds look exactly like the beautiful sunsets I've seen many many times.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OK done. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all but I had unexpected company show up. Hope this helps.

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So far I was able to get some of them down--up-- loaded in my photo gallery. But I have no friends yet to send them to and don't know any names here yet to request friends .. maybe you can request me as a friend and see them. I also changed my Facebook profile photos/profile settings where anyone can look at them. And the only way (for some odd reason) I can get to my facebook Page is either by my home page or to google Deborah Maya. I am the one with very long hair sitting in the chair. Hope this helps.

Truth, Love and true Light, Maya

reply to post by marsorbust

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So this is the crazy rainbow conspiracy lady or what?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've lived here one quarter mile from this New River (these were taken from the bridge) for 14 years (Northwestern North Carolina only 40 minutes away before here for 22 years. And I have seen and painted some of our sunsets. I can see sunsets from here and I have never seen such clouds. And it was a nice blue sky nearby as i was just coming from town 25 minutes away. And there's some pictures i took that show blue sky as well as these distrubing photos mixed in. When I took my photos I used Zoom to review because I could swear I saw it raining under the strange bottom line of the ..fronotline? reddish rain and then I watched it evaporate before getting much lower. it reminded me of when theres a major fire and the smoke gets caught up in the air currents and passes by. Also when volcanos are sending alot of smake and ash in the air and it will travel along whatever wind/air currents it's traveling along. Or there could be something else going on that They aren't telling us.

I saw CNN news this morning and they were showing pictures of the clouds at Louisanna coast line and those cloud pictures looked very similar to mine but their's was only small amount of reddish..mine are massive comapred to them. They were talking at the time of showing those pictures about how it was found that there is a high levels of Hydrogen Sulfide (spelled right?) in the air that could be causing the clouds to look like that. If this is from Them burning the oil on the gulf as they had started back doing and ( And I warned Them THAT WAS A VERY BAD IDEA CAUSE WOULD BE PUTTING GOD KNOWS WHAT UP IN THE AIR AND IT WILL TRAVEL WITH THE AIR CURRENTS And fall back down with the rains. Some people don't realize that the way rain is made, it takes the moisture from the ground, rivers, oceans, ect., then will fall back down as rain. They are denying this is the way it works. Was I taught wrong? or is this correct?

I was able to reset my facebook settings so everybody could go to it and see my photos/profile. The only way for some odd reason I can't get to my facebook except by Facebook Home Page is to Google Deborah Maya
and I am the one with very long hair and sitting in the chair. You can try that. Hope this helps.

reply to post by AliWV

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was able to put some of them on my Photo Gallery ATS. But I don't have any friends on ATS to send them to nor know any names either. Maybe you can request me as a friend. I also reset my Facebook settings so everyone can see my Photos/profile. The only way to my Facebook for some strange reason is by my FB Home Page (for me) or by Googling Deborah Maya. I am the one with very long hair sitting in the chair. Maybe you can find a way to zoom in the pictures you wanted a closer look at. Hope this helps.

reply to post by marsorbust

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join