It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Drug Trafficking, USAF Global Hawks move tons of heroin! Israeli-Iranian ties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

First we are told opium and heroin are financing world terrorism, then General McChrystal tells us that we have to allow the harvest to be finished, processed into 65 billion dollars of heroin and shipped out on rendition flights and American Global Hawk UAV aircraft for distribution around the world.

USAF massive Global Hawk UAVs that fly at 80 thousand feet are being loaded with drugs in Balochistan and flown around the world. Prior to that, FBI translator Sibel Edmonds had only told us of drug trafficking on rendition flights.

This is now a fact, not "theory" or conjecture. Is the Global Hawk story fact also?

Having this confirmed was a shock for us. We had been tracking the presence of contractors servicing UAV aircraft in this region and knew it was impossible to be arming and operating them against terrorists as facilities for this are unavailable at the 3 small air strips in the region.

Each Hawk holds tens of millions of dollars of processed heroin which can be flown anywhere in the world

We have numerous confirmations that this is being done. Tens of thousands will die from this harvest of death.

Who profits and why is it necessary for chaos to continue for the money to flow? First of all, with this much money, assume everyone is involved, no country is totally free, including our ally Israel, the world's most capable narco-capitalist but it doesn’t stop there.

Original Source:
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by azrael36]

Mod Edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.Please review this link

[edit on 17-6-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is a verbatum post of this article is it not ?

I think it should be credited as such under the T&Cs ?

ETA to allow wiggle room

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Silk]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
This is a verbatum post of this article

I think it should be credited as such under the T&Cs ?

Ouch!

Yup, we should have that put into the OP.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

NP just keeping you out of the Mods path

Silk

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
interesting read my friend ours are very similar haha we should have collaborated via remote viewing just kidding. And in response to your comment about the methadone I had heard that it was created by the nazis but the way it is used today from what i understand something just isnt right. For example this guy that visited my class was talking with me after class and was saying a large majority of people he knows in the clinic are now instead addicted to crack coc aine and he found that odd as did I going from a downer to an upper is pretty extreme for addicts according to him to say the least but of course he is an admitted addict so I try and take it with a grain of salt even though he purports to be clean

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well there a lot of "claims" made in the article. .it would really be good if was back by some "external sources"
.. its a good read though..

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yah I was about to credit it properly! I'm doing this with my blackberry curve and was makin sure it wouldn't exceed the 6500 character max

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Disgusting, to see the lengths the government will go to, to earn money, over and above what tax payers pay.

Lined pockets that run deep!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
Yah I was about to credit it properly! I'm doing this with my blackberry curve and was makin sure it wouldn't exceed the 6500 character max

So would this mean, if this information is true, that Russia is knowingly allowing it in.

Their radar systems would be able to see global hawks coming in.

Their military must be allowing them to use landing sites and then getting the goods and taking them from there to distribute among the Russian cities.

This makes perfect sense though.

But only IF it's all true. And it very well could be, there is nothing that prevents it from being true as far as I can tell.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Any proof to these claims?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
interesting read my friend ours are very similar haha we should have collaborated via remote viewing just kidding. And in response to your comment about the methadone I had heard that it was created by the nazis but the way it is used today from what i understand something just isnt right. For example this guy that visited my class was talking with me after class and was saying a large majority of people he knows in the clinic are now instead addicted to crack coc aine and he found that odd as did I going from a downer to an upper is pretty extreme for addicts according to him to say the least but of course he is an admitted addict so I try and take it with a grain of salt even though he purports to be clean

I myself am a recovering addict. I was addicted to opiates in the form of painkillers. I dteoxed myself, "cold turkey". IMHO all they have done in methadone clinics and suboxone clinics is trade one addiction for another. Doctors keep addicts on methadone/suboxone treatment for years. All they've done is trade one dope man for a dope man with an MD. I've been clean for nearly two years now and it is odd that an addict would go from a downer to an upper like the guy you were talking to said. I abused many drugs, the only one I couldn't kick and stay off of was the pills. They truly do eat your soul.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22
Any proof to these claims?

Well there is proof of similar claims.

There is evidence that the US Military traded weapons for coc aine in the Iran Contra scandal. And then sold it on the streets of the USA to fund the war in Nicaragua. This stuff all came out around 1986 or so I believe.

Here are the facts.

The truth was never allowed on TV, Radio, or Newspapers.

However the truth can easily be found in the Library, where no one ever goes.
Proof is very very safe at the library because no one will ever go to take a look.

I would like to refer you to three books that will blow your mind. They are EXTREMELY well documented and are NON-FICTION.

I was given this research by a very knowledgeable Political Science professor at Texas Tech University back around 2000. I actually did projects to work with this information.

Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion
Congress Woman Maxine Waters even wrote the forward to this book. Mind blowing stuff for real!
www.amazon.com...

Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America, Updated edition
www.amazon.com...

Whiteout: The CIA, Drugs and the Press
www.amazon.com...

You HAVE to read these books. They are VERY well Documented and utilize Government released transcripts from many of the hearings. There is just tons of excellent research here.

And this is the tip of the iceberg of what you will find available that is well documented in the library related to this subject.

Now IF this Cocaine CIA crap is totally true, wouldn't it follow that the Afghanistan heroin stuff is partially or mostly true as well???

I mean lets look at the facts about Afghanistan and the heroin trade. When the Taliban came to power, it is a Documented and proven fact that they attempted to burn all of the poppy fields and eradicate the drug market completely due to their religious leanings against the drug.

Notice how once we invaded Afghan the herion production rates increased significantly??? BTW there are hundreds of sources you can google this information up with that will VERIFY that herion DID increase After the invasion by large amounts. CNN MSNBC FOX BBC + all the alternative websites. So pretty much everyone has reported on it a few times. It's real.
Here is just one source that listed actual tonnage stats.
www.globalresearch.ca...

2001 185 tons
2002 3400 tons
2003 3600 tons

This info is also Sourced from this information according to the first link.

Source: UNDCP, Afghanistan, Opium Poppy Survey, 2001, UNOCD, Opium Poppy Survey, 2002. www.unodc.org...

The UNDCP is the United Nations Office of Drug Control and Crime Prevention, obviously a legit source.

Let's just put two and two together here. The global hawk stuff is not far fetched at all.

I would, like you, like to find direct confirmation though Especially from government documents that would be a nice prize to find.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Anyone here see the movie AMERICAN GANGSTER ish goes down on this planet on the regular bases its just not the bussiness of the general populace until you become addicted or imprisoned oops or RICH smh. Sad if this is true but who knows the dope is more costly then gold is by the ounce so who knows....

[edit on 6/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Thats awesome that your still sober man keep up the good work, I have seen alot of people over the years get really screwed up with pills and opiates and I too find it odd that the speaker had said the trend with these guys was to trade opiate addictions to an upper. I should contact my instructor and see if I can get statistics from the clinics about failed drug tests are and for what the substance was that had them fail if such documents are public knowledge.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Something really interesting I want to show you all that I just saw.
From this source again.
www.unodc.org...

I want you to open it please. Now on the left you should look down a bit, and click on "# 7 : DRY OPIUM PRICES from March 1997 to August 2002" under the category "ANNEXES".

The chart is sideways, so turn your head (or monitor lol).

The official government spokeperson's response to this revelation is that the Taliban were "practicing price hiking or gouging" and that the "ban was a hoax".

As you can see the price went up 7x times roughly.

However the UNDCP report proves that there was indeed a verified reduction of the volume of crops produced in that year. So this really debunks the government spokesperson who cites no sources.

The fact that the government spokesperson lied, and provided NO documentation to back up their claims, while the UN reports clearly are jam packed with legit documentation that proves the case; we have to really start wondering why the government spokesperson would lie...

Maybe they really ARE hiding something you know??

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Like Muzzleflash said the basis for these claims were borne out during the mid 80's when the iran-contra affair broke wide open. It was proven that the cia with explicit direction from george bush then vice president had intimate knowledge of all activities. I was about 10 years old and remember spending a whole summer watching cspan all day long. The premise that we are continuing such practices are not far fetched at all. This article does the math and puts 2 + 2 together.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have worked as an addiction counselor since 1975.
In the early 1980's we began admitting coc aine addicts and the word from them on the street was a kilo sold for $60,000.00.
Then George Bush Sr. was sent to Florida to organize any and all government agencies with any fraction of their budget spent to interdicting drugs into America to stop the flow of drugs.
Six months later the word on the street was coc aine sold for @20,000.00 a kilo.
Mena Ark was used as the point of entry for the coke.

Then Bill Clinton gets rewarded via the presidency and in less than six months he is inviting the Chinese leaders to come to the white house.
Plus Clinton authorized the FAA to build a International Airport in a town in Ark with a population of 87 people.

If you recall the heroin was trafficked through France until two New York cops busted "The French Connection" in 1973.

Well six months after the visit by the Chinese leaders the pipeline was opened for heroin.
The smack hit the streets, so pure, so plentiful and so cheap that because the addicts were used to mainlining 12-20% pure smack that when the shot up an equal amount of 40-60% pure they overdosed.

So it is not a surprise to me that collusion and cooperation goes hand and hand with governments to import/export drugs.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

IMHO this goes way beyond collusion and cooperation. This is plain and simple drug running/dealing by not only the US govt but by govt's around the world. This is how they keep us distracted. They get you high, then they bust you and use you as slave labor and to make more money off of you.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
80% of that opium is hitting the streets of Russia.

I don't have time to provide the links etc. But research that if your interested in where its going to.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

I would really appreciate that zzombie. I can imagine that the majority of it is winding up in russia as well as most of europe. There are reports that indicate a lot of it is also flooding into america through the unsecured southern border of the united states. There has been a doubling of overdose deaths in the last few years due to the amount of the much more pure and cheaper heroin that is available.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join