It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the New Right aired last Night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory

Chris Mathews has come out demanding Obama act "more like a dictator"

I don't think its the right wing that's calling for violence here.

Yet they are the ones that the day after the president was elected went out and bought up all the guns and ammo they could legally get their hands on and have formed up all these militias around the United States.

so what...is that illegal? is it illegal to do this? is anyone calling for violent revolution? if not. SHUT UP.

Im tired of you liberal whack jobs pulling the race card!

So what if the tea party and the 'new right' is anti-government? THATS WHAT WE NEED!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Chris Mathews is like Joseph Goebbels left hand. Rush Limbaugh is Goebbels right hand. People that listen to them spend endless amounts of time chasing each other in circles with per-programed arguments.

Your basic gun-grabbing liberal does not understand history.
Mao, Lennin Stalin and Hitler created ~ 50 million victims of Gun Control.

So what happens when 2 liberals (Bush and Obama) allows the public Treasury to be looted of trillions in broad daylight, and the other liberal starts talking gun control ? Yes Bush was a leftist Trotskyite.

How $tupid do they think people are ?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The truth is....the majority did not give a rats ass about George W.

They never really cared WHAT he did. Sure you had some pissed off people for sure.

But the majority never even really had a legitimate reason to hate bush the way they did. The opposition to the war hurt him in the long run yes.....but the truth is bush was constantly bashed by the media 24/7.

They watched him like a hawk. One slip up and he is is bashed and made fun of 2 weeks after.

When you get to the crutch of the matter people did not like bush for one simple reason.

IT WAS POPULAR TO HATE BUSH.

I remember when i was growing up during the bush era i hated him....i really,really hated him.

But the truth is i never really knew WHY i hated bush...all i knew was that he was a 'bad president'. It was just like a fact of life. I never knew any of his policies. I never knew anything about the guy...hell i even made passwords for my computer like "bushimpeachment".

Looking back i feel ashamed of myself and even a little sorry for W.

The truth is...the majority hated him for no exact reason other then

1.) the wars becoming increasingly unpopular(although at the time it still had majority support)

2.)the media being so biased against him it was pathetic or even a crime to be named george.

3.) It was just plain popular and the 'thing' to hate bush. People would just gather around and bash bush 24/7. WHY? the majority of the people who hated him had no reason to hate him....it was just a part of something ingrained into the american people for those few short years.

So those of you saying 'where was the tea partiers with bush'? right along with everyone else....hating him because it was the cool thing to do. Why do you think obama won? because of his policies? AHAHAHAH. He one because HE WAS JUST NOT BUSH(or republican).

people really woke up when obama started spending us into destruction. the people in the tea party woke up when obama started screwing with there wallets and started bailing out banks and not them.

Want to piss off a american?

Dont worry about screwing around with there civil liberties. They dont give a #e about that.

DONT SCREW WITH AMERICANS MONEY!

Thats what pissed off the silent majority and woke them up. because they were getting screwed financially.

The silent majority that make up the tea party now hated bush as well...but for stupid reasons. They did not hate him because of his policies. They hated him becase...well...he was george w.

BUT now the tea partiers have awoken with obama because of his spending and ruining america for generations to come. and his bloated form of government.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by empireofpain

Thank You for Growing Up. I know your teachers taught you G.B. was bad and the news talking heads every night. You were young, not your fault. But remember this, when it comes to us, Joe and Jan public and a politician.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7718b814d718.jpg[/atsimg]
Except for this November and November 2012. We need to vote them all OUT!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Chris Mathews is like Joseph Goebbels left hand. Rush Limbaugh is Goebbels right hand. People that listen to them spend endless amounts of time chasing each other in circles with per-programed arguments.

Come on, can you give Rush Limbaugh a little more credit then That... Chris Matthews is the Rush Limbaugh for idiots... I think I have more friends then he has viewers.
Rush is at least right a good chunk of the time...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Just loved it when Dick Army stated that he wanted the Republican party to go back to the 'party of Reagan'
Really? Reagan??

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I've always considered my self to be a middle of the road kind of guy when it comes to politics, but this nonsense makes me hate the far right wingers to the point where I don't think I'd ever vote for someone they support. They are coming off as nothing more then a bunch of whinny, crybaby, sore losers, with a hint of racism.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Procession101]

Wow man, you really think there is such a thing as "far right wingers"?.. why can't righteous tea people be Americans from all walks of life who share anger of the elite establishment? or frustrated at bipartisan govt failures at home, lies, wars, wasted billions, bailouts, and puppet leaders?

You'll never see a soulless clown like chris matthews grow a spine then rant for 9 minutes about how the GOP & DNC both suck.. how both have wasted billions to kill millions accomplishing nothing but more hate for our violent empire... while US citizens wither on the vine.

I stopped watching cable news months ago when whatever-it-was burnt out, totally frying my old school 1st gen HD monolith... I cant decide if "Baghdad Bob" matthews spiel was hysterically pathetic, an epic fail at transparent propaganda, or unapologetic "divide & conquer" fascism recited from joseph goebbels hand book.

In the medias "politically correct" cum-by-ya false reality where we all love & respect each-others differences... Infamous racist slang like "cracker", the word with N, and so on.. are examples of ignorance, because stereotyping is stupid, a product of fear.. "Just because a few dozen white guys on Wall St steal billions, doesn't make all white guys bad"

Yet judging people individually in a political arena is forboden, if you're not right or left wing.. you must be "far" right or left wing.. no such thing as people who despise both partys.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Let us make believe for a moment that we live in a society where it is IMPOSSIBLE for government to use violence against anyone, other than in defense of that persons property or life.

In such a society, nationalizing BP would be impossible.

If government had no guns, they could not confiscate property rightfully owned by BP.

Matthews is calling for outright violence against BP.

BP screwed up, and they should be held accountable, but not in the fashion Matthews suggests.

BP damaged the property of the fisherman and coastal property owners, thus it is just and right for government to take property from BP to pay those owners for damages - AFTER - a civil trial has been conducted to assess damages and awards have been made.

Government outright confiscating BP's property for its own ends is nothing more than unjustified violence.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

I am very sorry but that is a pile of nonsense if I ever read one. You are saying that without force or threat of violence the government is powerless to regulate or control anything. Unfortunately for you, our government regulates all kinds of things without having to invoke the military. Taking over the oil industry or one company does not require force, just the same old politics that have been working all along.

The fact that you have to start out with a fantasy and present an impossible hypothetical in order to even get to your point should have told you something.

So, I am still waiting to read all about Obama threatening to use violence.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by K J Gunderson

You're the only one interpreting it that way.

Really? The only one? I am the only person that thinks "well regulated" should mean something? Hell, how exactly am I interpreting it again? All I did was ASK where the well regulated comes into play. I know all kinds of people with guns and no sense, no training, and no way I will get on a range with them. I have to ask what is so well regulated about anyone and everyone who can afford a gun, getting one.

It is a simple question, not an interpretation but assumptions sure got you some stars huh.

That interpretation was called out as bunk the first time it was used in 1837 when Georgia tried to ban handguns.

Which interpretation is that? Show me what I said again?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Because a well armed militia is necessary you cant infringe on the peoples right to arm themselves.

Spin it how you like. Just know you're particular spin has been defeated more times than phrenology.

You are delusional. I spun nothing. I interpreted nothing. I ASKED where the well regulated militia is. What the hell did you even just try and prove? All you did was quote the same thing I asked about. Where is the regulation coming into play here? What did I interpret incorrectly? What did you refute?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by K J Gunderson

If the founding fathers were adamant on giving the people the right to throw off a tyrannical government, their OWN tyrannical government, do you think that they would believe that this same government should be the one "regulating" them?

What is wrong with this thread and the people in it? Do all of you have a set script to read from because that is 3 posts in a row responding to me yet, not one word I actually said.

When did I suggest who should be regulated by whom? That is right, I did not.

Well regulated, organized, not a mob, and definitely not regulated out of existence.

Repeat talking points much? What did you just prove? Nothing.

I asked where the well regulated militias are. You people are just repeating the line about regulation with nothing else. The Darwin Awards are full of fine examples of people I would not want next to me with a gun. Hey, when you get shot in the back because any moron with a clean record and 500 bucks qualifies as regulated to you, be proud of that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I am very sorry but that is a pile of nonsense if I ever read one. You are saying that without force or threat of violence the government is powerless to regulate or control anything. Unfortunately for you, our government regulates all kinds of things without having to invoke the military. Taking over the oil industry or one company does not require force, just the same old politics that have been working all along.

The fact that you have to start out with a fantasy and present an impossible hypothetical in order to even get to your point should have told you something.

So, I am still waiting to read all about Obama threatening to use violence.

One doesnt have to "invoke the military" in order to have the perceived threat...all you have to have is the bigger guns.

Its like a bully, he doesnt necessarily have to hit you, he could have hit somebody else and you just observed the attack. So, when he comes to you asking for your lunch money you fork it over without getting the butt whooping that is most likely to follow for refusal.

Its honestly not that hard of a concept to understand.

Now, with BP having to back their $20b with actual assets as insurance, well, the way this government has been going for the past couple of decades I would bet anything that they are going to loose those assets, if not, at the very least the control of their company in some fashion or another. It doesnt matter that its our own ally's company, we have THE strongest military in the world. TPTB want to start drilling on our own coasts (quite obvious when a staunch liberal like Obama all of a sudden flip-flopped and said he wanted to open up drilling, just like Bush did before he left) and this accident is just a great opportunity for them to do such.

Just look at the past industries and tell me how this will not happen. The car companies, banks, insurance companies, etc. are all heavily regulated and even at times, controlled by the government. BP is next along with the oil industry as a whole. All of this because of the perceived threat of our bigger guns, along with the outrage of the American people, who get sturred up quite easily. Honestly, if the banks and car companies and insurance companies refused to go along with the regulations, health care bill, etc, what do you honestly think will happen? They would get shut down in a heart beat. And you dont have to "invoke the military" to do so, just the FBI and IRS. But because they know what will happen if they dont go along they just roll over because hey, at least they still get a heafty paycheck at the end of the day.

Dont get me wrong, this is a horrible tragidy and I live on the Gulf Coast. I've never wanted drilling and I believe that BP needs to not only get its act together and actually stop the leak but they also need to pay dearly for having this happen. But as far as our government taking over another industry, thats a bit far for me. And the way the government will take it over is due to the perceived threat that is the government's hand coming down hard on you in some form or another.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14

I agree it does make sense to prepare to defend themselves and I'm a firm believer in the right to bare arms but why are they all of a sudden taking a stand against a government official when all he's done is pretty much everything the prior three before him have. They are all cut from the same political cloth batch and they are all crooked. Why didn't they go up in arms against Bush for getting us into a false pretence war or against Clinton for enforcing the government green lining that has a lot to do with our current economic break down.

You didn't hear any complaining about BUSH JR.? Were you living in this country?

No the question is do you not realize how close we are now to actual civil war when infact the United States was far worse off under W. W would get the occasional SNL skit poking fun at his intelligence and a few other shows and people cracking on his decisions, there weren't people arming themselves and preparing for American vs. American combat.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
Yet judging people individually in a political arena is forboden, if you're not right or left wing.. you must be "far" right or left wing.. no such thing as people who despise both partys.

I'm all with you here, I can honestly say I don't care for either side and I pretty much threw my vote away in essence, this prior election in voting for Ron Paul. I think the bipartisan system is beyond broken and saturated with special intrest groups and bankers. The system needs a severe overhaul and the question is can it be resolved peacefully?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Procession101]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
okay and if you have read your constitution, then you would know a well regulated militia is necessary to maintain freedom and deter tyranny.

I would really enjoy it if someone could point me to this well regulated militia represented by everyone stocking up on ammo because they are afraid Obama is going to be violent.

Am I the only one that sees "well regulated?"

The truth of the matter is that the majority of the people what were stocking up on ammo and guns were doing so because of the fear that Obama would want to take away their guns. Hell, I went and stocked up just because I knew it would be very hard to get any after he got in, and I was right. Shortly after he got in I couldnt find anything other then bird shot for my 12 guage. 9mm was out everywhere I went. Dont even get me started on the other calibers I have.

Also, the people were rightfully fearfull in that as soon as Eric Holder got into power one of the first things he said was he wanted to ban assault weapons. Granted, Obama then shot him down, but if the attorney general puts out that idea right after he gets in and Obama said it all during his campaign that is what he wanted to do, how could people not be afraid that he was going to take their weapons?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Last time i noticed the h1n1 vaccine laced with mercury did not say for dems only.

Second there nothing right with about a militia.

Militia is the Constitution wing if any.

WHat are left wingers? whiny snots that love the police state?Is you watch the news keeps pounding.
Hell all the dems i know are militia and aren't even right wing. They are more of # em all lets unite on the Constitution.
Live your lives left wing or right all u want. It ur using the gov to steal from anyone ur a thief and deserve the just rewards of a thief.

keep thinking u got a wing lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory

Chris Mathews has come out demanding Obama act "more like a dictator"

I don't think its the right wing that's calling for violence here.

Yet they are the ones that the day after the president was elected went out and bought up all the guns and ammo they could legally get their hands on and have formed up all these militias around the United States.

So you believe everything Chris Mathews tells you ?... Sigh! Those militias have been around since the 90's the idea there are hundreds of new ones across the country is a media myth! There may be a few new ones but truste me you don't just start up a new militia that easily.

What do you have against militias since they are the true lawful armed forces according to the law of the land?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

I think Obama is the tipping point, because a majority of the people bought into his campaign and we are now realizing he is just the status quo. We don't dislike Obama because his skin is a different color, as everyone wants to say, we dislike Obama because he is the exact same as Bush. If that is a racist comment so be it.

Bush never promised change. Bush was re-elected on a rigged vote for god's sake. Obama is the ideal politician in today's age. He talks a lot but says nothing and continues the big business-driven government.

This isn't Obama's first term, this is another Bush that gives better speeches. I do not understand how people are missing this.

EDIT - As for the "survivalist group" that was in the first part of the video, I'm sure groups like that have been around for decades. I find it hard to imagine these groups suddenly popped up. Remember when people had bomb shelters? Maybe there's a reason to fear that our friendly federal government doesn't have the best interest of the people in mind when we see them murdering innocent civilians in other countries.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by TheFinalTruth14]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

I'm all with you here, I can honestly say I don't care for either side and I pretty much threw my vote away in essence, this prior election in voting for Ron Paul. I think the bipartisan system is beyond broken and saturated with special intrest groups and bankers. The system needs a severe overhaul and the question is can it be resolved peacefully?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Procession101]

Peacefully?.. I don't see it. I have thrown my vote away for 20+ years, and it feels great to have none of the empires blood dripping off my fingers...

Most decent law abiding people wouldn't join a street gang that sells drugs or uses intimidation and violence to control people.. yet these same folks happily sign on with the GOP or DNC who are every bit as gangster, and cause at least 1 million times the suffering & death.

Crips & bloods use cars in "drive by shootings" targeting suspected enemies, the GOP/DNC use drones (or CIA or US troops).. it's all "killing in the name of", street gangs in the name of their "hood".. the govt in the name of "national security".. so you can imagine what the DC mafia would do if independent voters became a threat to their business / power structure. A nice false flag, another fake war, martial law, bank collapse... anti-establishment candidates felled in plane crashes or suicide by burundanga.. the DC mafia infection will linger.

Republicans & democrats like bush & obama are like Treponema pallidum (aka Syphilis), causing the nation, itchy rash rot, a general feeling of being ill, nausea, stank-nasty discharge.. which untreated eventually leads to total dysfunction and death.

obama = tertiary syphilis.. the final stage of infection before parts turn purple and fall off... but hey 2-party voters, thats what happens when you keep getting in bed with the same 2 filthy whores expecting "change"..

Empires come and go, history happens.. and we're living through some right now.... the trick is to survive, and IMO pass on lessons about how to avoid repeating histories deadly mistakes. I'll die of old age on an island one day telling the kids about a place I used to live called "The United States" that started out as a beacon of hope, before degenerating into fascist rot under liars & criminal elitists like bush & obama.

Any GOP/DNC voters who doubt your dear leaders are leading you to fascism should check out "The end of America" which in great detail lays out how the GOP/DNC USA is following the exact same 10 steps to being a closed society as Nazi Germany & Italy under Benito Mussolini.

endofamericamovie.com... (can be streamed on netflix btw)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Could probably have done better if he had used the term "The 3rd Right"

There is a lot that this government is doing that is making people legitimately angry, they should be angry, they should want it to change.

But some things about "The 3rd Right" I don't agree with.

Militias, who only follow the 2nd Amendment, but blatantly ignore Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution.

Birthers, I mean c'mon!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join