It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For what it's worth... Barack Obama's supposed African Birth Certificate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

What do you really expect EyesWideShut? That is to Birthers, quintessential proof they always wanted. They all will buy that load of crap, but dismiss reality when it slaps them in the face.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by ahitler

That is wrong. You might want to do more research on his mother around her 18th birthday.

Even IF what you say is correct, he still had to give up US citizenship to attend school in Indonesia, as they did not allow dual citizenship.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

What do you mean when you say "we are in uncharted waters." That is a term I am unfamiliar with when pertaining to the above context. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Why doesn't the birth certificate list the residence of father? It lists it for the mother.

I'm not convinced it's real.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by Kokatsi

Looking at his astrology, which is my field, I can well believe that he was born in Mombasa as the time supplied (7:23 p.m, some say 7:21 p.m.) which maybe looks more like his character.

Congrats , your post made me quit ATS.
I would like to thank Kokatsi for posting the above!

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Errr... I though he was born, "barry soetoro"????
I'm "jus sayin". I don't think he's legal to be president, either. But- for technical reasons. His mother, was NOT a legal US citizen, long enough, for HIM to qualify, as a "Natural Born" Citizen.
NOT that legality matters, anymore. We are now, officially, a country of men with guns, NOT a country of laws. Might=Right. The Ends, Justify the Means. Right- barry & Company??? THAT IS, what all of you, have been preaching, for 30 years.
So- when a REAL REVOLUTION starts, I guess they will be happy. THEN, the REAL "genetic clensing", can begin.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

I'm very much afraid- that you are right. Yes- WHEN the entire economy crashes- and it WILL- it will be replaced by a harsh, dictatorial one.
UNLESS, America, somehow manages to change the innevitable, historical result, with 10,000 years of proof behind it. I seriously doubt, that we will be that exception.
Black uniform, anybody?? I'm running a special, this week! Or, perhaps just a Brown Shirt?? C'mon- you'd look snazzy, in a crisp, clean, Brownshirt!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
***snip***

Paraphrasing Shakespeare:

Me thinks thou doest protest too much ...

Is that paraphrase not as relevant to the Birthers?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

***snip***

Looking at his astrology, which is my field, I can well believe that he was born in Mombasa as the time supplied (7:23 p.m, some say 7:21 p.m.) ***snip***

Astrology. HA!
Show me the predictions for 9/11.

None were able to predict this event. But on that very day, there were plenty of "You will meet the love of your life", "A good day for love and romance", "Your boss will reward you", "Your work is important"...

Astrology. HA!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001" - these are the exact words of the 911 prediction from Lynne Palmer's book, Astrological Almanac for 2001, printed and released to bookstores in July 2000 (Star Bright Publishers)."

Source: www.astrologyweekly.com...

I do not deal with trash astrology (I make fun of it in threads). I practice HIndu astrology which would say that a South Node-Mars conjunction with Jupiter in Gemini and Pluto in Scorpio could bring a karmic collective disaster in a Gemini country - and the most significant Gemini culture is the US today. Also, if you check transits for the US Declaration of Independence (around 5 p.m. July 4, 1776), the case is even stronger. While there is much trash astrology (most Sun sign predictions in papers are done by hacks for money), there have been astrologers who predict mundane events.

True, the above prediction does not say where, but a big city in the United States is most likely scenario. I can see why sidereal Gemini Moon (from the 11th to the 13th Sept. 2001, as Ms Palmer put it above) would be the most dangerous time window within that transit overlap - which otherwise stretched for several days.

Same for Chernobyl in the USSR.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
For what it's worth, the period between May 11-29, 2011 also looks very dangerous, from the POB of some kind of armed event - war, revolution or terrorism. It may involve the USA but I am not sure now - I will work on the details.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A closer disaster window is the last days of this July (29 and 30 more so within that), but this could be more like a natural disaster (which could relate to the existing one in the Gulf), an earthquake or tsunami-like event, and in the mildest case it could bring an economic collapse or severe floods.
If Mr. Obama was born when stated above, this period (and further on into August) could be dangerous for him personally.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

"Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001" - these are the exact words of the 911 prediction from Lynne Palmer's book, Astrological Almanac for 2001, printed and released to bookstores in July 2000 (Star Bright Publishers)."

Source: www.astrologyweekly.com...

I do not deal with trash astrology (I make fun of it in threads). ***snip***

HAHAHA!!! You are so funny. Perhaps you should read the almanac yourself. It is a categorized almanac of when you should or should not do this or that.

Others have read the almanac and looked at it with a critical eye

"Palmer's book is an exhaustive astrological guide that lists nearly 500 different categories of activity and thousands of dates that ought to be avoided. It advises the best days for everything from cutting cloth to having surgery.

Under the category of "Avoid: Terrorist Attacks" she listed more than 130 dates in 2001.

For September, she listed 16 dates for avoiding terrorist attacks."

AND

"Just out of curiosity, we looked up "Avoid Travel by Air." She listed 13 dates in September to be avoided. September 11 was not one of them."

I'll make a prediction for 2011 based on common sense:
Avoid terrorist attacks from January 1st through to December 31st.

And calling out for Hindu astrology doesn't make your claims any better.

[edit on 20.6.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Obama's election / appointment has certainly been interesting. I have enjoyed seeing how people have reacted to the possibility that the president of their nation is actually a "foreigner". It has been interesting to see how the seeming majority don't care anyway, and have even coined derisive labels ("birthers"). Certainly Americans today have bigger worries, but it all makes for a good side show.

At the risk of getting this thread censored, I will bring up the issue that perhaps should be discussed, instead of the smoke-and-mirrors fake birth certificate nonsense. Is Obama a kind of "Manchurian Candidate"? I barely touched on pieces of this issue in another post, and the entire thread was immediately 404'd. I don't know, but maybe we have bigger problems than worrying about where this guy was born?

If Obama is not who he appears to be, that he has been essentially "manufactured" for his role, then a good question is to ask "who" is behind it all. As usual, if a person is not into a conspiratorial view, then best to stop reading. Otherwise, it seems that our masters, the Occultist elite, have chosen (election is a fiction, get over it naive Americans) Obama for various reasons.

So, rather than looking for birth certificates, why not take a step back, and ask the very important question: WHO was Obama's real "father"? Again, just raising this question may be enough to terminate all discussion, but for those who by chance may read this, perhaps we could consider the "Manchurian" possibility, as exposed by Don Nicoloff (published in the Idaho Observer), who has researched the matter, and concluded that Obama's real father was Michael Rockefeller.

And if you are really brave, go ahead, take the red pill and see who his mother really may have been...

JR

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

You obviously have not taken my brief profesional analysis into question, rather proceeded to compare this prediction to other materials by the same author.

Should you have asked me with my present knowledge, I would not have said that other dates were suspect of possible terrorist attacks in a big city in the USA, but that these days were very suspect. It would also be a turning of the whole country into another side.

Astrology operates by looking at general time frames then smaller time frames. And Hindu astrology is vastly more complex than sun sign astrology, like integrals to simple math. Consequently Western astrologers tend to use intuition and symbolism a lot more.

Also, she was counseling people in general, and there are many other types of attacks every day that go on in other places, such as Israel.

You can disbelieve astrology in general, but the rules of logic can be applied to any information gleaned from anywhere. The fact remains that she predicted a terrorist attack between 911 and 913 for the USA. PErhaps she was wrong on her other predictions. that is what gives and astrologer an edge to understand why within that system.

The question is whether you are tolerant of other thought systems than yours. Let us say, someone explains something from the point of view of neoliberal economics, I first try to follow their argument to make sure I understand his/her reasons, while ackowledging that I do not hold that as a very useful system of thinking. However, I could point out inconsistencies in their own model of the world only after I understood the basics.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
reply to post by Southern Guardian

if it really is such a non-issue, exactly why do YOU care so much about it? Why not just let it go? Or is attempting to refute all these threads sort of like a job for you?

Paraphrasing Shakespeare:

Me thinks thou doest protest too much ...

Confused....this is ATS...shouldn't "denying Ignorance" be everyones job?

Isn't that the point???? Finding the TRUTH and FACTS??

Actually I am not confused.

I know exactly what you would like this site to become, and I applaud anyone who still fights the fight and continues to DENY IGNORANCE in the tidal wave of propaganda!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Well said, maybereal!!
Yes, there appears to be a LOT of government shills here- trying to discredit people who make good points, accusing others of being rascist, doing anything they can, to DISTRACT US, from the IMPORTANT THINGS that are going-on, while we are looking "over there".

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by HolgerTheDane

You obviously have not taken my brief profesional analysis into question, rather proceeded to compare this prediction to other materials by the same author.

And you missed the point that her prediction was ONE between MANY of the same type. Also that her predictions for different things to avoid were contradictive.

Should you have asked me with my present knowledge, I would not have said that other dates were suspect of possible terrorist attacks in a big city in the USA, but that these days were very suspect. It would also be a turning of the whole country into another side.

Well. She wasn't specific as to possible terrorist attack in a big city in the USA.
She was using a scattergun approach to her predictions. Since the logic assumption was, that somewhere on US controlled soil there was bound to be a terrorist attack, she didn't really need to be specific did she?
But she only gets quoted for the one lucky strike. Not her many wrong predictions.

Her approach is likened to the one man who kept reserving seats on domestic US planes. And then cancel.
As he said: "At one time or another there's going to be a plane crash. And boy am I going to sell my story about how a sixth sense saved me".

Astrology operates by looking at general time frames then smaller time frames. And Hindu astrology is vastly more complex than sun sign astrology, like integrals to simple math. Consequently Western astrologers tend to use intuition and symbolism a lot more.

Come on then. Make a prediction about the first week in august i Denmark. What significant event will take place. One you can't deduce from recurring dates or glean from news already published.

If you get it right I'll give you an public apology.

Also, she was counseling people in general, and there are many other types of attacks every day that go on in other places, such as Israel.

So what you are saying is, that somewhere in the world there would be a risk of a terrorist attack on the dates she published in her almanac? That she wasn't specifically talking about the USA?

Well that is certainly very difficult to predict.

You can disbelieve astrology in general, but the rules of logic can be applied to any information gleaned from anywhere.

So it's all about the rules of logic? So your predictions are based on information already at hand?
In that case it isn't the stars that tell you anything, it's the ability you have to deduce from fact already known.
Not even the stars you get for your posts are helping - are they?

The fact remains that she predicted a terrorist attack between 911 and 913 for the USA. PErhaps she was wrong on her other predictions. that is what gives and astrologer an edge to understand why within that system.

So ONE lucky hit makes her astonishingly accurate? What about the other 129 dates she predicted for the same event (a terrorist attack)?

130 days of the year is almost a third of the year. Given the analysis made public by intelligence services, how could she miss?

OH! btw.
How many attacks did she predict for the preceeding year?

The question is whether you are tolerant of other thought systems than yours.
***snip***

Had you claimed to be analyzing current events and THEN predicted something for the near future, THEN I'd be ever so tolerent. I'd probably ask you how you got to your conclusions, but ...

But claiming that the stars and the planets influence world event is misleading the public.

I bet you have a very good reason why my twin - born less than two minutes after me - is vastly different in personality, interests etc.

Bet you also know what star sign I am.

[edit on 21.6.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I still think Obama has some answering to do about spending millions on this birth certificate issue.

People don't spend that kind of money when there is nothing to hide.

Plain and simple logic states that something is wrong.

my 0.02

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Could you please provide a non-WND source for these millions of dollars?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join