It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For what it's worth... Barack Obama's supposed African Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been posted, I have been busy lately. This is supposedly the Kenyan birth certificate. Before you call me a birther know that I don't really care about where he was born because I think it is too late to matter now, just thought it was appropriate for this site.

-E-

[edit on 16-6-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I havent seen this one yet. Nice find. If that is a valid document, that could be seriously incriminating. To bad Aires wont let it fly.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
are there any web links to photo copies
of this posted on the web somewhere.
I would like to examine it more closely
before making an assumption.

If true ????

we are in uncharted waters !!!!
and in big frellin trouble.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
FINALLY!
A birth certificate with an actual baby footprint.

Is there a toe print expert in the house?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Nice Find - S&F
The question is what difference will this make? I don't see Obama being forced out of the WH. If it did, that would some crazy day. I think there would be mass protests and riots. So I don't think anything will change.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Nice Find - S&F
The question is what difference will this make? I don't see Obama being forced out of the WH. If it did, that would some crazy day. I think there would be mass protests and riots. So I don't think anything will change.

The rioters would say that he was kicked out over PURE RACISM.

And they would riot based ENTIRELY on that assumption.

I would bet all my $ on that lol.

I would like to see if anyone can match these footprints up with him. If this can be accomplished, than
"Houston, we have a problem".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I would like to see if anyone can match these footprints up with him. If this can be accomplished, than
"Houston, we have a problem".

lmao
nobody's ever gonna get Obama to let
them have a comparison print made.
He'll claim it's a fake

then congress will start impeachment hearings
to clear it up.

Show us your feet !!!
or use them on ur way out !!!

ur choice !!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've got a gut feeling on this one.. it is the real thing.

I'd be interested to know why the TPTB chose an illegal president.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfee61d3b85b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be608f048025.jpg[/atsimg]

A friend sent them to me via email a few days ago. I do not know where the source or web page they came from is..

[edit on 16-6-2010 by ogbert]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I've got a gut feeling on this one.. it is the real thing.

I'd be interested to know why the TPTB chose an illegal president.

Well, that's quite easy my friend, Americans do not control America. Hint hint - Bilderburg, Club of Rome, etc...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Don't forget, his own gramma has gone on record and said she was present during the time of his birth.

If she is a liar then at least we have confirmed that certain traits skip a generation.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
the footprint birth certificate in question is Here

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You guys are either very gullible or knowingly spreading misinformation.

Lets start with the fact this was the same Lucas Smith that presented a Kenyan birth certificate over a year ago. I do not know if it is the same one but we went over discussing the last one and it was debunked. If this is a different one by the same person seriously now, how many times must you go around fooling yourselves?

In anycase until there is an official verification from Kenyan health officials to the certificates authenticity you have nothing. The first clue that this is a fact is to the fact that Mombasa was part of Zanzibar and it would have stated so clearly. Mombasa was only officially handed over to the Kenyan protectorate in 1963. The birth certificate is dated 1961.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Don't forget, his own gramma has gone on record and said she was present during the time of his birth.

That was not his grandmother, it was is third step grandmother, and she clearly stated Obama was born in Hawaii on the full unedited radio record. Remember she also referred to a step son as Barack Obama, and she clearly distinguished to the two, so stop digging out old birth lies.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

In anycase until there is an official verification from Kenyan health officials to the certificates authenticity you have nothing.

Actually you are wrong.

The officials in Kenya can lie or whatever.

But the foot print CAN NOT LIE.

There is NO WAY anyone could have got this footprint.

If it matches Obama's footprint it is a sealed deal. I am sorry.

These are the facts.

It all rests on this foundation.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That was not his grandmother, it was is third step grandmother, and she clearly stated Obama was born in Hawaii on the full unedited radio record.

Was that before or after Obama asked her to stop talking to the media?

From the archives:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The first clue that this is a fact is to the fact that Mombasa was part of Zanzibar and it would have stated so clearly. Mombasa was only officially handed over to the Kenyan protectorate in 1963. The birth certificate is dated 1961.

The Colony and Protectorate of Kenya was part of the British Empire in Africa. It was established when the former East Africa Protectorate was transformed into a British crown colony in 1920. Technically, the "Colony of Kenya" referred to the interior lands, while a ten-mile coastal strip (ostensibly on lease from the Sultan of Zanzibar) was the "Protectorate of Kenya" but the two were controlled as a single administrative unit. Mombasa, the largest city in 1921, had a population of 32,000 at that time.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Three things about this Lucas Smith guy and this birth certificate.

1) The first this was heard about was on Ebay where he tried to sell it.

2) He then disappeard after that failed

3) He is now back and being represented by Orly Taitz

Pretty much enough said.

Source

Oh...and you can also go make your very own Kenyan brith certificate.

Have Fun

[edit on 16-6-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

In anycase until there is an official verification from Kenyan health officials to the certificates authenticity you have nothing.

Actually you are wrong.

The officials in Kenya can lie or whatever.

So essentially you will not rely on verification from Kenyan officials, just the word of other birthers? Wonderful, I can see how Obama will be sweating bullets.

But the foot print CAN NOT LIE.

I can go get a childs footprint on a piece of paper and post it to you online now? Shall I say it belongs to Ron Paul from over 70 years ago?

There is NO WAY anyone could have got this footprint.

What on earth are you talking about?? Anybody can get an inked foot print. Are you that willing to just believe anything?

These are the facts.

You, Lucas smith and the other birther mob are yet to post any facts.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

One thing I've noticed, and that is that all these threads seem to worry YOU so much that you cannot stop yourself from posting on EVERY one of them.

Now the CT in me has to ask if it really is such a non-issue, exactly why do YOU care so much about it? Why not just let it go? Or is attempting to refute all these threads sort of like a job for you?

Paraphrasing Shakespeare:

Me thinks thou doest protest too much ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join