It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For what it's worth... Barack Obama's supposed African Birth Certificate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if this is real or not. His mother was an American as it states on this Birth Certificate and was BORN IN AMERICA. So he can claim his American Birth Right. My mother-in-law was born and raised in Venezuela. Her father was from America, BORN IN AMERICA and was stationed in Venezuela as a radio operator for the Army. Then he left and retired back in America. When she turned 21, she left Venezuela and came to America. When she arrived in America with my wife, who was age 3, she was asked if she wanted to claim her American Birth Right. She did, and thus was considered a REAL American Citizen, who could run for President, even though she spent her first 21 years in Venezuela. It's American law. Now my wife had to file for a Visa and was Naturalized when she was 9 years old and adopted by her step-father. Her real father was Venezuelan. So my wife because she was born in Venezuela to at the time a Venezuelan mom and dad, who neither of them were BORN IN AMERICA, she can not run for president. As long as one of your parents were legally BORN in the United States, the kid is allowed to run for President. I wish people would stop misconstruing the laws and just read.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by ahitler]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Nice but it doesn't really matter anymore in the USSA, we have lost our representitve government in 2008, with one party controlling two branches of governmentr and soon to have control of the third, we cannot expect the Consitution to be followed, after all in the words of Mao Bama it is just a piece of paper.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dear Birthers:

Your Certificate Is Fail

Sincerely,

Sane Americans

Hey Guys , This is just getting really old... If you don't want Barry as president , guess what?... just vote him out next term. The lengths that you guys go to show us all your ignorance is astounding.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

I will use the same sort of source that you supplied,

mm/dd/yyyy is an East African Standard.

You can find it done that way and the 'British' way.

And 'pretty much everyone' doesn't include Greece or Ethiopia and pretty much more.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Easy. What better way to grab the President of the US in their hands?

Obama can not escape from being their puppet. As soon as he makes a step outside of the puppet master's guide line, he will be ousted not by TPTB, but by the congress, another bunch of puppets, as if TPTB has nothing to do with the whole thing. R. Nixon was ousted because he was contemptuous of the TPPB, nothing else. The "deep voice" was just a decoy.

That's how the puppet show is going on, isn't it? You will never see who the puppet masters are.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I love reading these threads. So much back-n-forth fighting, so much emotion and hate. It can truly be funny sometimes. Personally...I have no idea if any of this is true. But, I would like to see the document and the individual representing it in court to prove them right or wrong. If I were a "celebrity" who was being slandered by an individual, I would send my lawyers after them and prove them wrong.

Regardless...would everyone agree that starting with the next election, any new candidates (ie. Obama would not be "new") have to prove their citizenship and constitutional right to run for the office of President? If nothing else...to keep all this infighting (which TPTB love) from happening in the first place? I think this should happen. Not so much because of the Obama stuff, but because technology has advanced so far that faking a simple document is too easy, and paying off people is easier.

And...(trying to make this a more productive conversation) how would you suggest that proving be handled? What would be the "tests"? Who would decide?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The 2 names at the bottom match up with said hospital during that time period.

The guy is trying to sell it on Ebay.

www.wnd.com...

He's also a criminal. Smith, whose background includes a lengthy criminal record and a reported attempt to sell his kidney to a man in need of organ transplant, nonetheless insists that his motives are above board, even if his past looks dubious.

The worst part is even though the doctors match the ones employed by the hospital at the time, the BIRTH CERT DOESN"T MATCH OTHERS AT THAT TIME PERIOD. An authentic kenyan BC is shown in the above link.

It's a hoax.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Whoever is responsible for this hoax should have read his history.The place of birth is listed as Mombasa in the East African British Protectorate, which later became Kenya. Just one problem: Mombasa was part of the country of Zanzibar until December 12, 1963. Now, both Mombasa and Zanzibar were part of the East African Protectorate in 1961, but The Coast Province listed on the document came into being in 1963, 2 years after the purported birth.upload.wikimedia.org... Also, look at the documents cited in the Wikipedia article on Mombasa.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Someone needs to tell Michelle to stop saying Kenya because Barack's home country is actually Monbasa.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I find I'm having a harder and harder time visiting ATS lately, because almost any thread has a majority of posts which reveal absolutely nothing, except for personal opinion and personal attacks. If I wanted that, I'd watch the news!

Probably this has been done before, but has anyone collected all the photographic evidence and compared all of it with real birth certificates, while taking into account any possibly different types of birth certificates issued from one hospital. Does anyone know if perhaps foreigners or individuals in the military who have children in any of these hospitals would get a different certificate than other people? It would be nice to get all the possible birth certificates in question and compare them with others from the same hospital at the same time period so that opinion can decrease and rational judgement can increase in some of our threads.

There are so many points to consider in this whole mess, so for someone like me, who has no knowledge of most of them, I would truly love to see them all listed with pros and cons in a thread or webpage (made by a person who is impartial). (You know, where instead of just reporting that his grandma said he was born in Kenya, they report the whole conversation, including where she immediately after that said he was born in Hawaii!) Or, instead of saying HOAX, they give some good solid evidence, backed up with source material. Just the facts, Ma'am!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
ok im not a "birther" but i am curios. and with everyone claiming its a fake and thinking they are experts on how things were done and or written 50 years ago IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, i just have this to say.... instead of proving he is not from Kenya why dont you "non-birthers" prove he is a legitimate President? SHOW THE PROOF HE WAS BORN HERE AND IS ELIGIBLE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! i can sit here and say the digital copy of his U.S. birth certificate is a fake just like you all are doing with this tangible copy that is being admitted to a court. just prove to me that he is what he says he is instead of attacking others who just want the truth.

if he is legit why is this even an issue? why not just put it to rest with PROOF instead of just trusting the people in power? i think its obvios they dont have our best interest in mind so why should i trust whatever they say?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Give me a break...

So Obama's BC that supposedly proves he was born in America is a fake because birthers just KNOW he wasn't born in America.

But another BC comes to light that supposedly proves he was born in Africa and it MUST be true because it goes along with what birthers have been claiming all along.

How in the world can you just assume one is fake and the other isn't just because it goes along with what you believe to be true?

So ridiculous. And so much for denying ignorance. Let's just run with it...

No need to determine it's authenticity. This proves Obama was born in Africa! Whoo-hoo! We were right all along. Let the impeachment proceedings begin!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
everyone is missing the real deal.
All these stories about barry's birth certificate are coming out right now,
right before the 2010 crash, nuclear war, civil and financial unrest, and possible discloser, because,

We will soon be changing the laws to let the head nazi, Arnold Schwartenegger become president in 2012 or 2016

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AmbiguousFreedom

Well, I'm not a birther or a non-birther so I don't really care either way if he's legit because it doesn't matter. He was PUT into power, and isn't going to be taken out unless it is because he peeves of some of those people who got him there and IF he is not US born, THEN they will use this against him.

Either way, it is just as ridiculous for you to demand proof from people who claim he is US born as it is for people to claim they have proof he isn't. You demand proof when plenty of it has been presented from both sides, yet it is obvious that people will only pick and chose which "proof" supports their beliefs.

I'm tired of people saying "show me the proof" and then when it is it is just written of a fraudulent or doctored....from both sides. No one will ever be happy in this matter. No one. Never.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
EDIT: I should really think about it sometimes before I post...

Such is the times..

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I love it. Thank you very much, I will be adding this to the personal archive. I find it funny though, that people ask, "what is the point?" its not like he going to get impeached or otherwise kicked out of office, so "what is the point?" Well, a lie is a lie, even if everyone believe it.

We live for today, in order to shape tomorrow. Even if the shape we want, seems like a ways away. The least we can do is educate ourselves on what we want that shape to be. Educate our self's and our children. Perhaps then our children wont have to live the lie that we do.

It is the least we can do.

With love and light

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

You have been punked, by a fake that has already been completely shown as a hoax here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/17/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh my god...

Another one?

This is hilarious.... Its like looking for a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.... It doesn't exist!!!!

Where are the usual suspects ready to claim this is the real thing like they did the last several....

What ever happened to Orly anyway?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I hold US citizenship, did not vote in the last presidential election for either parties, and frankly, I have to say that

***I do not care one bit if Obama was born in Kenya.***

Looking at his astrology, which is my field, I can well believe that he was born in Mombasa as the time supplied (7:23 p.m, some say 7:21 p.m.) which maybe looks more like his character. But I will research this, as there is a difference in Oriental astrology between the two births (the one in Hawaii and the same time in Mombasa).

That is the only reason I would even consider reading this. I do not know enough about forensic verification of foreign records. From my point of view, the legal rule that says a US president must be born on US soil (if indeed that is the correct interpretation of the law at all) misses the point. It is clearly outdated. And most people who invest a lot of time in birther issues are clearly opposed to either Obama's policies which are not always in line with the right-wing ideology, or indeed his African origins.

The value of a president is not where he was born, regardless of the letter of the law in effect at present. Most democratic or constitutional republics do not even have such a law. They demand residency and citizenship mainly to prove that the person stands for issues and knows about them. Clearly Mr. Obama is such a person, whether or not you like his policies.

Why I had to state that? I do not have contenpt of all laws or the Constitution. I simply had had enough of the neo-liberals before to be glad to have Obama, especially since Bush Jr. - who was BTW not voted into office, but ruled into power by the Supreme Court with the disregard of lots of existing votes for Gore (by the pals of his dad), which is without precedent in US history.

That 2000 "election" to me already screwed up the remainder of the seeming legality of the US system of presidential elections. Not to speak about the fact that Bush enacted retroactive laws, like the one to reactivate student loans that had been already legally been defunct way before his "election."

Or, what about enforcing scores of treaties with American Indian nations that have clearly been violated by the US over the past few centuries?

Human problems cannot always be solved by the letter of the law.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

Looking at his astrology, which is my field, I can well believe that he was born in Mombasa as the time supplied (7:23 p.m, some say 7:21 p.m.) which maybe looks more like his character.

Congrats , your post made me quit ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join