It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every living thing in Northern Europe will die on the 26th of June (apparently)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Dr Who is implying an end of the world scenario for 26 06 2010.
It kind of creeps me out.

Yep, the Tardis explodes, and shatters the whole of Space-Time-Continuum, everything that was, is and will be is no more, was never and will never be.
Everything ceases to exist, including the cease itself.
Since this happens out of our limited perception of time and space, then the now and here has no meaning, and the fact that I am writing this post right now has no meaning whatsoever. It's only an illusion. There is no post.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ohh well 5 more days of life, I really need to see to my gutters and drains before the end of life.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Dr Who is implying an end of the world scenario for 26 06 2010.
It kind of creeps me out.

First thing I thought of too, maybe the Tardis causes all of this

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A cringe-worthy prediction. The guy does well for about 30 seconds but after that I don't even think HE knows what he's on about or trying to put across. But yeah, anyone that believes a billion corpses will rise and a cloud will take an odd route to the UK and kill everyone (I didn't find out what this killer cloud was supposed to be?) must be a crackpot.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
judgment day... I better close my window

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So, what are you guys going to do on your last day alive?
I would throw a huge party/orgy/ect. Anything goes, no one will talk about it the next day. Nice meeting you, northern europeans.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

Yep, the Tardis explodes, and shatters the whole of Space-Time-Continuum, everything that was, is and will be is no more, was never and will never be. Everything ceases to exist, including the cease itself. Since this happens out of our limited perception of time and space, then the now and here has no meaning, and the fact that I am writing this post right now has no meaning whatsoever. It's only an illusion. There is no post.

What a beautifully Douglass Adams like thing to say
You just made my night )

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello!! I'm still here! Just made coffee and will soon go to a friend's house to help her reupholster a chair. It will be midday by the time I return. Another friend will drop off her dog while she goes on vacation back to the States. We retrain her dog every summer so he behaves well enough for the rest of the year. They tend to indulge him a bit.

Well, I guess I could do all this as a ghost too... Do ghosts drink coffee?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Lovely Day here in Ireland, I repeat never take any notice of any prediction which gives a date! no wait! Naaaaaa i thought i saw a Bird fall out of the sky .............

[edit on 26-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I live in northern europe and when something happens in Bermuda it will take several days to get here, so i see his idiotic prophecy not coming true.

The lunar eclips will be tonight in America at that time it will be here almost the 27th of june, add some extra days of travel to the air those toxic fumes and it will be the 29th of june..

Live well all, i hope this crackpot wakes up some day

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And I'm back again, feeling no more ghostly than before. We've opened a nice bottle of red for the evening. Do ghosts drink red wine? If not, there's a bottle here, decanted and waiting to be enjoyed. You won't need to walk the dog, I guess, since we'll all be dead within a matter of moments. lol

Are the rest of you okay? No one dead yet? I could use a nap maybe, but I don't feel just exactly dead. =/ I think someone was exaggerating the situation. Methane cloud indeed.

But the day is not over yet. We're still on the clock! Stay tuned for more updates. First one to post dead wins!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Which Mental Hospital did HE escape from? He does seem too much of a nutter! Dam it! Why won't he take his pills.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
reply to post by cllj7

Which Mental Hospital did HE escape from? He does seem too much of a nutter! Dam it! Why won't he take his pills.

Because taking your meds changes the person you are and can rob you of your sense of self. And he'd loose his ability to talk crap so fluently. lol

That said, we crazies are an alright bunch really...even if some of us do live mostly in our own worlds.

Shame the vid in the OP was so full of nonsense. Kept me entertained though.

Rev

[edit on 26/6/2010 by revmoofoo]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
you f*cking a**hole you made me smoke all my weed and nothing happened now i'm left with nothing

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I do not see any evidence that this event of occur, and so I cannot say it will surely happen. I will have to assume you have taken your information from a non reliable source and interpreting it as you would like to think, or you have been straight out lied to.

Or perhaps you do have information that I do not have and you are correct. If this is the case, it would be very good if you show your evidence with sources so we can better prepare for this event.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
gee, another "end of world" prediction (yawning), how about saying the world will end on some day of the calander, in some year in the future...i guess that lacks the punch.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Are ya'll dead yet?
Post here if you got wiped out.. ok?
(hey, if you can't beat the crazies.. join them)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So like when will it be safe to recolonize the place?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is what the man has to say on his youtube site..........

God bless you all, every eye must see, and every mouth be stopped. Today we offer up our first big target day for an event of divine origin. Remember everyone, rarely do people get it right on their first try, but mama always said if at first you don't succeed, you know the rest.

Here it is our first attempt for everyone, today 26th June, full moon, high tide, in Bermuda triangle area that is the first every eye, blood red event, we might expect to see happen in the world.

Personally I'm leaning toward we did hit the date right on the money. It's mostly because of the visceral reaction the prediction has drown out of all my haters and scoffers. They say to me, "its not possible to offer the world demonstrations of supernatural power of divine origin." As if God is hiding from everyone?

God gives power into the hands of men in order that His people might be able to have quit peaceful lives. We all know its not our destiny to be lower than angels forever, though some of us would remain, and force others of us against our will to stay always an animal at heart, even as they themselves prefer to be.

I'm expecting the first event at full moon high tide when the gravity will be the greatest on the Gulf of Mexico. That's why I picked my first target date for the major release on June 26 today, because of the lunar eclipse. Its going to increase the pressure at the bottom of the Gulf. The gas can not escape from the Gulf side because the water is to deep, and it puts more weight on the sea floor than the land mass. The rift in which the methane glacier is positioned naturally fractures in the Bermuda triangle area of the Atlantic ocean when the pressure becomes to great. The gas can not escape the sea floor of the Gulf, the water is simply to heavy, so it blows out the Bermuda triangle in the Atlantic when the pressure backs up.

Gas from the Gulf escapes all the time in the Bermuda triangle area, the Gulf is self regulating. In order to keep the Gulf waters from becoming toxic, the deadly gases are allowed escape through a rift running under the N American continent out the Bermuda triangle area. Only rarely though do the gases get backed up, but when they do, the rift fractures and the pressure is allowed to escape all at once, forcing a giant deadly cloud of toxic chemicals into the Atmosphere out over the Bermuda triangle.

We expect also to see billions of decaying corpses. It's the remains of the people who lived before the flood that were trapped in this methane glacier that will rise up and float on the water when the death cloud is expelled, because most of all this was a desecration by the British to a holy place of God where all the people who lived upon the earth in the kingdom before time, before the flood, had been put to rest.

Here at my youtube channel we think this toxic death cloud is what the bible calls the abomination of desolation that was upon the earth in the kingdom before the flood. God had it trapped in the methane glacier that the British are attempting to mine for the Gold and valuables using the oil spill as a diversion to buy time and cover to allow the glacier to fully melt, so that all the objects contained inside will be dislodged and fall back down to the sea floor where they can be retrieved, or floated away.

Today marks a milestone for us here at WIG'N you are all getting to be a part of our first attempt at what we've classified as quantum triangulations of the divine nature. None of us hope for the events that are being describe here, we only feel that if it is the beginning of a great tribulation that all of us must endure without respect of persons, then we as sons and daughters of the living God should strive to find and join the believers all around us who are in the struggle everyday, so we can be a part and help our brothers and sisters to prevail in these evil times of the darkened unseeing heart.

Love peace power.
3:17
Add to queueAdded to
queue Divine Origin: Status; Power vacuum first strike alert www.youtube.com... For more information read and follow links bellow

--------------------

If these events occur as predicted by us here at WIG'N, we should expect the quick green light for our planned operation, and first step toward the... Sent to: crazypinkk, creationclips, cureusall, dakshinamurti, dalanizz, dannyscam, darkmedievaltimes1, darrellmyatt1963, davidpetersonharvey, davidshaz20000, dbmdsv, dcdaveclarke, deadpatriot1, debbje, deejaymegamax, deepwatertree, defiant06, deleahmarie, demonprojectvideo, desteniespanol, diamondlady1025, dirtymill08, divinesoteriology, divinesystems, djwrush

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join