It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every living thing in Northern Europe will die on the 26th of June (apparently)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If it were true, we would have a great epitaph; "He sniffed it and died"

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That got two stars?

The Hopi cha-tard Promise?

This dude on some good stuff!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
wel.. its 23:30 on june 26th.. im in europe and still alive.

do I get a cookie?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
We here in northern europe say the world is not going to end today because it's already tomorrow in Australia!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
why is my post been ignored? has nobody noticed the op's explanation here it is again...............

God bless you all, every eye must see, and every mouth be stopped. Today we offer up our first big target day for an event of divine origin. Remember everyone, rarely do people get it right on their first try, but mama always said if at first you don't succeed, you know the rest.

Here it is our first attempt for everyone, today 26th June, full moon, high tide, in Bermuda triangle area that is the first every eye, blood red event, we might expect to see happen in the world.

Personally I'm leaning toward we did hit the date right on the money. It's mostly because of the visceral reaction the prediction has drown out of all my haters and scoffers. They say to me, "its not possible to offer the world demonstrations of supernatural power of divine origin." As if God is hiding from everyone?

God gives power into the hands of men in order that His people might be able to have quit peaceful lives. We all know its not our destiny to be lower than angels forever, though some of us would remain, and force others of us against our will to stay always an animal at heart, even as they themselves prefer to be.

I'm expecting the first event at full moon high tide when the gravity will be the greatest on the Gulf of Mexico. That's why I picked my first target date for the major release on June 26 today, because of the lunar eclipse. Its going to increase the pressure at the bottom of the Gulf. The gas can not escape from the Gulf side because the water is to deep, and it puts more weight on the sea floor than the land mass. The rift in which the methane glacier is positioned naturally fractures in the Bermuda triangle area of the Atlantic ocean when the pressure becomes to great. The gas can not escape the sea floor of the Gulf, the water is simply to heavy, so it blows out the Bermuda triangle in the Atlantic when the pressure backs up.

Gas from the Gulf escapes all the time in the Bermuda triangle area, the Gulf is self regulating. In order to keep the Gulf waters from becoming toxic, the deadly gases are allowed escape through a rift running under the N American continent out the Bermuda triangle area. Only rarely though do the gases get backed up, but when they do, the rift fractures and the pressure is allowed to escape all at once, forcing a giant deadly cloud of toxic chemicals into the Atmosphere out over the Bermuda triangle.

We expect also to see billions of decaying corpses. It's the remains of the people who lived before the flood that were trapped in this methane glacier that will rise up and float on the water when the death cloud is expelled, because most of all this was a desecration by the British to a holy place of God where all the people who lived upon the earth in the kingdom before time, before the flood, had been put to rest.

Here at my youtube channel we think this toxic death cloud is what the bible calls the abomination of desolation that was upon the earth in the kingdom before the flood. God had it trapped in the methane glacier that the British are attempting to mine for the Gold and valuables using the oil spill as a diversion to buy time and cover to allow the glacier to fully melt, so that all the objects contained inside will be dislodged and fall back down to the sea floor where they can be retrieved, or floated away.

Today marks a milestone for us here at WIG'N you are all getting to be a part of our first attempt at what we've classified as quantum triangulations of the divine nature. None of us hope for the events that are being describe here, we only feel that if it is the beginning of a great tribulation that all of us must endure without respect of persons, then we as sons and daughters of the living God should strive to find and join the believers all around us who are in the struggle everyday, so we can be a part and help our brothers and sisters to prevail in these evil times of the darkened unseeing heart.

Love peace power.
3:17
Add to queueAdded to
queue Divine Origin: Status; Power vacuum first strike alert www.youtube.com... For more information read and follow links bellow

--------------------

If these events occur as predicted by us here at WIG'N, we should expect the quick green light for our planned operation, and first step toward the... Sent to: crazypinkk, creationclips, cureusall, dakshinamurti, dalanizz, dannyscam, darkmedievaltimes1, darrellmyatt1963, davidpetersonharvey, davidshaz20000, dbmdsv, dcdaveclarke, deadpatriot1, debbje, deejaymegamax, deepwatertree, defiant06, deleahmarie, demonprojectvideo, desteniespanol, diamondlady1025, dirtymill08, divinesoteriology, divinesystems, djwrush

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We are all DEAD!!!! We just don't know it!! Like on "The Sixth Sense" LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Given that most of Europe is 9 hours ahead of me, it's June 27th already and I believe that they're still there.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Still here.

"Welcome back to the ATS Worldwide PredictoVision Contest. For this predictions, can we have your scores please from the judges in Ireland?"

"Ireland..... 0 points"

"EEErland-uh, nool pwonnn"

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So sorry... the correct answer was October 28th 2011. Let's see what our lovely departing contestant has won Johnny!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yeah its gone half 12 sunday morning, sunday being the 27th, I think we're all ok...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I bet Doctor Who averted the disaster, and nobody even noticed.

The poor Doctor gets no respect!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He covered himself very well by not mentioning the year. He only said 26th June.

I am sick and tired of these false prophets. From today I am keeping a database of all the ridiculous claims. Details of names and claims made will be input on the system and it can be used in the future to name and shame if necessary. The database might even become a kind of Guiness book of records or rather Guiness Book of No Show.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

I second that
was just thinking about the idea myself, I'd say try and back track it too, but from what I've seen, even in my fairly short time here, you'd be at it for a loooonng time

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by impend
reply to post by crowdedskies

I second that
was just thinking about the idea myself, I'd say try and back track it too, but from what I've seen, even in my fairly short time here, you'd be at it for a loooonng time

Shouldn't take that long. I have just set up a database using MS Access. Blossom Goodchild and Fed of Light's no show is the first entry. It will keep me amused as I update it once a week.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Looks like this thread was another false hope! Glad to see it didn't come true and people would learn to be so foolish to believe this trash. Everyone needs to read some Ayn Rand!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I like these predictions especially when they are from people who believe in them. Theres a lot of hate in this thread, if you dont like predictions, DONT read them, its that easy and will save you the time of trolling. I dont discourage people from speaking their mind even if it is a bit crazy, some of us like to listen to everyone. The man said "if" it was gonna happen to, he isnt pretending to be god or something, whoopity doo- he was wrong, no need to ridicule him. I would expect people to be more respectful here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I watched the Youtube video that the OP was sharing and bringing to our attention. It was certainly worth posting and I am sure that the OP was amused by it.

The video made me feel uncomfortable. It reminded me of the many cults where peope were asked to commit suicide because of some major event happening. I also looked at the symbols that appeared throughout the presentation and did not like them.

I studied astrology since I was a teenager and therefore predictions are not something strange to me. I have also studied the meaning of symbols and sigils. Still I found that this video left a bad taste. In the true spirit of ATS, I am here to deny ignorance just like most of us. And just like most here, I find the video to border on the ridiculous. Does that make me and the others trolls for laughing this prediction off

[edit on 26-6-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Maybe I am dead... but maybe I don't know yet

makes that me a ghost or just flipped LOL

[edit on 27-6-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
THE OP'S latest message back to yee all'''',,,,....

Reporting back to you all Thanks for considering what everyone here at my Youtube channel have to say about these supernatural times we all find ourselves experiencing. Remember all events will be staying the same, only the dates that everyone should expect to see the events are going to be changing until we hit it, that is how we will be working it here.

The final aim we are believing to accomplish is to be a part of demonstrations of supernatural power of divine origin, not the worship of people ego's. I've never said I was a prophet, only a miracle worker. I have no power of myself and neither do any of you, even though I am born of the divine nature, same as some of you are, and some of you are not.

We are not trying to predict events, those we're already set in stone before any of us got here, and are not necessarily an invention of the imagination. Its the dates that we are trying to hone in on, not the events, we fully expect every happening we have described around the Gulf situations to occur at some time, we simply as of yet have not been able to identify the exact day of one of them. Try it yourself its not an easy thing to do, but we still believe we can do it for all of you, if you will let us.

Stay with us, you will see, we are on the truth like no other place on earth. It will be one insane thing after another, but you will never regret having bought a ticket and climbed on board this crazy spinning wheel ride of the eternal struggle of the divine nature. You guys can expect to see a new video with new target dates sometime soon this week, maybe even later today.

Love peace power.

Song of the day: MILLION ORBS (youtube cut and paste in browser)
www.youtube.com...

Song of the day provided by our new music finder tuesdaysnotes, she's the best at setting a music mood, and you can find her at this link: (youtube cut and paste in browser)
www.youtube.com...
9:30
Add to queueAdded to
queue WIG'N 176: Relationship triangulations, dates to events www.youtube.com... For more information read and follow links bellow

If these events occur as predicted by us here at WIG'N, we should expect the quick green light for our planned operation, and first step toward the... Sent to: crazypinkk, creationclips, cureusall, dakshinamurti, dalanizz, dannyscam, darkmedievaltimes1, darrellmyatt1963, davidpetersonharvey, davidshaz20000, dbmdsv, dcdaveclarke, deadpatriot1, debbje, deejaymegamax, deepwatertree, defiant06, deleahmarie, demonprojectvideo, desteniespanol, diamondlady1025, dirtymill08, divinesoteriology, divinesystems, djwrush

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I have no power of myself and neither do any of you, even though I am born of the divine nature, same as some of you are, and some of you are not.

The above shows me what you know and what you are not ready to know.

If any of us were not born of a Divine Nature, of Spirit, we would not exists.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join