It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every living thing in Northern Europe will die on the 26th of June (apparently)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
Don't believe he's Hopi / Choctaw - never shows his face once, just those silly glyphs up there that he's cobbled together from some book on astrology.

See my post. It has a link to a vid or the guy. Hopi / Choctaw he does not seem to be.

BTW, can someone tell him that the 'Emerald Isle' is actually Ireland - don't think they had anything to do with the oil mess in the gulf.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A perfect example of why ATS is going to the dogs.

HOAX

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks for that Puterman - I'll have a wee look at that vid tomorrow - I'm a little curious now on account of I reckon those glyphs are some crazy curse he's trying to cast on us, but only a little mind cos I also reckon he's barking mad.

Lol

J

edit = typo

[edit on 16-6-2010 by skjalddis]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
Okay, I was standing waiting for the kettle to boil and wondering what the hell those silly glyphs were all about and I reckon I just figured this whole thing out.
That guy is trying to put a curse on us. He blames Britain for the gulf oil spill and this is him trying to work a spell to put a curse on us. Reckon he figures that the more folk that see it the more power it will have so he sticks something on Youtube - the talk is likely just to get folk to watch it, the spell is probably in the glyphs.

Hope he knows about the law of threefold return

blessings
J

That's just about it in a nuttershell. The glyphs look to be dug out of a mixture of things, Swastikas and illuminati symbols. BTW, video man has already blamed the internet if he has got the dates wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Wait a second.....

Over a billion rotting human corpses....on the north side of Europe.

Does the continent of Europe even have "over a billion humans"??

Rest of the story seems pretty plausible and the guy looks legit.....I'm going with this one!!

Packing my bags and I'm out the door baby!!!

Peace

PS: thanks for the heads up!!

[edit on 16-6-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The nutter in the video says, "I'll be showin my power!"

Probably his white power.

Next nutbag prophecy ............

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think your thread title is a little off!!

I live in Denmark, and i was a little scared when reading your title (as scared as you can be, when reading something on ATS..LoL) But this clearly crazy guy only metions britain, not Denmark, Sweden, Norway or Finland, only britain. I don't think every living being in Northern Europe is located in Britain!! But i could be wrong... Maybe, me, my friends, my family and everybody else i see on the streets is living in a kind of purgatory or something

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
well that area does have the worlds largest deposit of natural gas , but i highly doubt it will explode, but still possible, just extremely improbable

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg

I've heard that there is a lot of gold and items around cuba and Castro knows that these items are there, but will not allow anyone to get them. If there are items around cuba, then there could be gold and items from shipwrecks in the gulf. What he is saying could be true, about BP using the oil rigs as a cover for treasure hunting.

The oil well is producing 60,000 barrels of oil a day, at $75.00 a barrel = $4,500,000.00 a day. The oil is the gold!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JokerzReality
I think your thread title is a little off!!

I live in Denmark, and i was a little scared when reading your title (as scared as you can be, when reading something on ATS..LoL) But this clearly crazy guy only metions britain, not Denmark, Sweden, Norway or Finland, only britain. I don't think every living being in Northern Europe is located in Britain!! But i could be wrong... Maybe, me, my friends, my family and everybody else i see on the streets is living in a kind of purgatory or something

At least you don't have to cross the English Channel if such disaster actually does occur. You can just drive all the way down to Southern Spain easily

I'm starting to run out of ideas how to survive now, my plan on 20th of December 2012 was to camp for a night or two on the peak of Snowdon because it's the tallest in Wales and also England. I don't think that idea will work for a Gas Cloud

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

A cracked-out Santa Clause talking about "rainbows unicorns and God". AAHAhahaha. That made me laugh. hohoho! Good stuff. Thanks!!

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by cllj7

He needs to put down the crack pipe,

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Man, sucks for Europe. First the black plague wipes out a third of them and now this? They just can't catch a break can they

I never trust prophecy, even as a kid when I believed in Santa Claus I knew astrologers and Nostradamus were full of crap

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just want to add that if this is going to happen on the 26th of June, then it is 3 days late out of the gate. As according to other threads here in ATS. by then we will all be nuked and all part of the One World Government. Project BackJack Style. Set to Go off 21-23 June.

Serioulsy I have a project to finish by the 30th, and my client is going to be really peeved if I don;t get it done, even due to Nukes and nutters! Oil Spill and Global War. Economic crashes, and Alien invasions!.

The list just keeps getting bigger.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Eh? Canada,, nothing to see here cloud just Igloos and Beavers,, well maybe not many Beavers they are getting kinda scarce,, why i remember,,ohhhh the other beavers,, well like i was saying,, lol

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thank God it's the 26th. Now I can die peacefully knowing I've seen the first new episode of Futurama.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
great yet another possible doomsday to mark down on the calender. I'm getting pretty booked up till 2013... I have a lot of days to hide in the basement.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This guy sounds like my crazy uncle out at camp when he gets a few beers in him and we get him all fired up and going on a certain topic.

I should start filming him then posting it on youtube.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by boondock-saint

Mm, you sure about that boondock. Were you in school that day?

sssshhhhhhh, quiet
I didn't make it to school that day cuz .... cuz ....
I ran out of gas
the dog ate my homework
there was a flash flood
I had a flat tire
I had a cold
I was masturbating ...
ok three times
but ....

lmao

I sound like John Belushi

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
Thank God it's the 26th. Now I can die peacefully knowing I've seen the first new episode of Futurama.

Second that. I guess i must download it or something, since it's not going to be aired in Denmark, for a long time i think.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by JokerzReality]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join