It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you sitting down?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Good, because this one's a doozy. I'm putting together alot of the doomsday stuff that has been going around this year into one big doomsday prediction.
Ready?

Here we go.

Mid Summer 2004: Everyone's starting to relax now that we aren't all dead from any asteroid and the economy hasn't tanked yet and once again threats from al Q. prove to be for attention only. Everything's pretty quiet around the globe. Every now and then there's a bomb that goes off or sporadic fighting in both Isreal and Iraq but nothing major. Transfer of Iraqi power goes off without a hitch. And we're still waiting for the third person to die. Regan, Ray, and ???. Maybe that's not true either? After a busy spring and early summer with hoaxes, people are starting to become more skeptical.

Late Mid Summer 2004 (Late July - August): A new computer virus hits. A headache more than anything. After a long period of good economic numbers, it seems the economy and job growth has leveled off. The price of oil is fluctuating still.

Late Summer 2004 (Late August - Early Sept.): 4 major oil pipelines in the Mid East are either bombed or Sabbatoged. OPEC decides that our continued involvment in Middle Eastern affairs has brought this on, so they cut off our oil supply. And that's when "it" hits the fan. Every aspect of our economy is devastated by this and takes a huge plunge. al Quaida annouces it is responsible and that this was only the begining. Our military operations in Afghanistan are stepped up ten fold. The news of Osama's death and the war on terror however, are overshadowed by the collapsing economy.

Early fall: Toutatis misses us. The economy however is still horrible. Only the depression was worst. You don't even want to know what gas prices are. However sporting events still go on, and malls are still open (though prices are ridiculous at every store). Looting has increased quite a bit, though there have been no major riots yet. Poor Bush. His ratings have fallen to the single digits. He has been doing his best trying to reassure America this is only temporary but it goes unheeded. Our oil reserves have been released but has little impact.

Mid fall: Man, it's getting bad. Al Quaida has begun it's next phase. With the economy being so bad, security has become very lax. Reports that suicide bombings are occuring everywhere. Sporting events, any mall still open, at protests, etc. Rioting increases. The government however is still running. And after much debate the elections go on as scheduled. Bush loses. People should be happy right? Wrong. Things go from bad to worse. A few days after the elections it's reported that three asteroids are on a collision course with earth. Though not that big, they are big enough to cause major widespread damage. Two hit in mainly uninhabited land but affected a large area. One in Russia, the other in Canada. The other hit in the Atlantic ocean, near Africa. Though it hit on the other side of the ocean, the ensuing tsunami washed a couple of hunderd miles inland here in the U.S. The waters receeded rapidly and people started to move back into buildings not destroyed by the wave.

Late fall 2004 - Early Winter 2005: Bush declared martial law in the effected areas, with Kerry agreeing to keep that way after being sworn in. People aren't happy about that and riots increase throughout the country. Chaos takes a firm grip. The people become organized and by...

Late Spring 2005: It's a full scale civil war.

Winter 2006: Other countries sieze on the oppurtunity with the world's police being in trouble. The middle eastern countries pounce on Isreal, China finally attacks Taiwan, and the North Korean's bomb's (not nuclear) South Korea. Russia thinks it's now the only superpower so now sees itself as the world's police. They send fighter planes to try and quell the fighting here in America. Bad move. Because by...

Early Spring 2006: American's unite, to attack a common enemy. Russia. Oops, who pressed that button? The button that lauches oh, just a half dozen nuclear missles to Russian cities. They unfortunately return the favor. It's the end of the world as we know it. Very qucikly, the world takes sides. WW3 begins. Basically north and south America vs. most of Europe and Russia vs. China and NK. Isreal lays waste to Iran and Syria and is engaged against Egypt.

The world will never be the same. But us humans are resiliant little things. Life will go on.

How did the war end you ask? Well, war weariness sets in everywhere, peace talks had picked up paced and out of the blue, aliens came. Not an invading force but there are thousands of them, and then.....and then......

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, TJW, let me be the first to comment on your good taste in avatars.
Just wanted to put this here in case I post something stupid and you get blamed. It could be the other way around, but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Civil war and revolution are not necessarily the same thing, and cautionary tales don't have to have happy endings. Take the Bush administration criminals, for example.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't think OPEC would cut off our oil supply, aren't Americans deeply entrenched in their affairs?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm sorry, weird, I was picking my nose and missed everything you said. Could you run that by me again? Wait, let me get my bull**it boots, on, I feel like it's gonna get deep.

Ok, go.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
TRY NOT TO GET TOO PARANOID!

YES, SUMMER 2004 WILL BRING A SHIFT ON MANY PLANES...

THE THIRD TO PASS ON; THE NEW POPE...RAY? NO...

KERRY WILL HAVE TROUBLE : NOT RUSSIA... CHINA!

THE ARCTIC BASES MIGHT BE THE START OF CONFLICT...REMNANCE OF NAZI TECH STILL IN US HANDS.

RATHER WATCH OUT FOR 2006...THINGS WILL HAPPEN NOW THAT WE WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP OR CHANGE TILL THEN.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
We need to have our own local intelligence network, checking out things in their own neighborhood. It would help us to get a better handle on information that might not necessarily make it to the news.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
nice, but for my sake, I hope you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Intrepid, that's the best avatar ever, lol

Teknik, that's all it was meant to be for....entertainment. Sorry about the title. I just thought that since my post was so long, that if you stood up and read through it you may get a little tired...

Rocker, good, glad you found your boots. I had to make sure mine were on before posting. Like I said,
"I'm putting together alot of the doomsday stuff that has been going around this year into one big doomsday prediction."
I've just put all the bull**it that's been going around into one big bull**it post.

Everyone clear now?

Wonderful, because I have more!

August 2004: Like Isabelle did last year, another hurricane, this time a major one (meaning cat. 3 or higher) will ride up the east coast affecting the major cities (Wash, Philly, NY, Boston).

Octoboer 2004: An big (6+) earthquake will rock the Yellowston area. The message boards around the net will fill with people thinking some super volcano is about to blow. It doesn't. It does scare the bison though. A fall tornado hits Dallas. And Great Britian starts pulling alot of it's troops out of Iraq (no complaints from the US).

November 2004: At the location where Bush has been evaced (due to the coming asteroid) there is an attempt on his life. Don't know why, he's already lost the election...

Apres appearance of the aliens: all is well for a while, they help us rebuild with their supperior technology and even help us set up a one world government (yes, some hold high ranking positions). An underground resistance, however, starts to develop. Many feel something just isn't right about them. This resistance quells after these "helpers" insisted on us taking this micro-(more like bio)chip type thingy. A year or so later they convinced the world body to have this chip (with all your info on it) mandatory. Those without it were just discriminated against at first. Those with the chip were made to feel supperior and were given special privilages. A year or so later those without it were jailed and persecuted.
Once again, the world decends that slippery slope into war. Humans vs. Aliens. Even humans (who hated seeing their fellow man persecuted) with the chip fought. We however are no match.....

(cont'd?)

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You said most of europe what do you tyhink of britains place in all of this.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

KERRY WILL HAVE TROUBLE : NOT RUSSIA... CHINA!

China will always be seen as the bigger threat. Who cares about Russia? But it's Russia who pulls the trigger first.

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
You said most of europe what do you tyhink of britains place in all of this.

They stick with us through thick and thin (Italy also stays with us throughout. We finally get to bomb the crap out of France as they side with Russia!). Though during the revolution or civil war or whatever you want to call it, the Brithish like much of the world, are confused on who to support. Some in the British government sympatize with the people who have been lied to and harrassed to the point where they couldn't take it any more. Some believe our government, that they are only doing what they are doing for the good of the country, for safty, protection, and peace. They try several times (bless their heart) to bring a end to the madness though intense negotiations, but are unsuccessful.

The war itself is kinda complicated, but not really. Not really states vs. states but rather people vs. Government/Military, but the people will have government and military officials (along with plenty of their eqipment) and the government/military will have many regular joes siding with them. Some states will have more of one side than others, some states will be almost split perfectly 50-50, and some mainly sparsly populated states will see little action at all once war breaks out and will become safe havens. First there's the uprising. The US and many military officials want to make the US a military or police state. Temporarily of course, they say. People are poor, much of the east coast devastated, riots are everywhere, and now our own military is being used against us? Uh uh. The people feel that we can recover without all that, and that this country doesn't need to lose it's freedoms. The riots start to last longer and become better organized, and heavier and heavier equipment is brought in to stop them. Leaders start to emerge on both sides and soon war against the gov. is declared. Kerry comes on the radio and TV from top secret locations every now and then to try to calm the people. He's become a huge nonfactor though.

(skipping ahead)

After the brief war against the aliens, religions become even more confused. Alot of Christians thought that maybe the the wars, death, poverty, and famines were the last 3 horses mentioned in Revelation. Red, Black, and Pale. But what's this? No rapture? Now, the leader of the aliens (who happens to be human...go fig) is telling people he's the creator. Of course because of this many new religions pop up, many of the old ones are perplexed, and of course many believe he is the anti-christ. There presence it's thought by many scientist has somehow caused some sort of shift on the earth. Magnetic? Is our axis off? Are we rotating faster? No one can quite pin it down, but there been a couple of global earthquakes, asteroids, meteors, and even a comet have slammed into the earth at an unheard of pace. The aliens have always been there to rebuild however, gaining favor on a lot of people.

I should write a book....

Any holes or questions let me know and I'll try to fill them in.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I doubt the Aliens would EVER show themselves offically unless the world was already over the brink and even then..I'd sure like to see them in my lifetime but I doubt it'll happen, nice fiction though you should write a script, Battlefield Earth Duex

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
More

The death of Osama:
White House -
"We have him sir"
"Are you sure? Is it really him?"
"Yes sir."
"Then get him!"

In the mountains near the Afghan-Pakistini border -
"We got incoming fellas. Two daisies. We finally have that Osama b**ch Laden cornered. After they drop we're to go in and sweep the area"
"Look!"
"Here they come. Stay alive people."
- 30 min. later -
"Ha ha, look at that b@stard!"
"No, now look at him"
"Sick"
"Gross"
"Why'd you do that? He was already dead?"

bin Laden. The most wanted man in the world......dead. In this country, the great news had been pushed aside to "In other news....". His death goes almost unnoticed as people stuggle to find any spec of work, pay for clothes, pay for food. You think gas is bad now....just wait.

The November asteroids: One of the best kept secrets that lasted two months after the asteroids had hit was that we did try to stop them. Scientist - Astronomers- had known a month in advance they were coming, but told top officials that there's nothing we can do to stop them. Nuke 'em? Nah, wouldn't work. The US tells everyone we won't launch against them, but they do anyway of course. They miss the first two (how do you miss? where did the nukes go?). They did however manage a hit on the one that landed in Russia. The nuke did not completely destroy the asteroid but it did create the greatest light show you will ever see in your life. The sky lit up in almost every color imaginable for what had to be a thousand mile radius (what were these rocks made out of?). The explosion occured mainly over siberia, but the people who did see it dismissed it as the rock interacting with the atmostphere or the aurora, or something. After the now radioactive asteroid hit, the fireball and cloud/dust cover that followed were magnificent hues of orange, yellow, and black. Russian officials were pissed when they found out a couple months later (I don't know how they missed us launching them), but saw the turmoil in America and just sat back and laughed at us.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
WOW....Ya'll should turn this into a movie script...I bet you could save the economy from the profits. Ok...joking aside...scarry stuff! I'm going to go build a light cocoon and stock it with snickers untill the sun shines agian.

Adian00

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That's not at all how I "See" things. But then again, I suppose that we can all "See" things differently.

Has anyone ever stopped to think about how their own personalities, their daily events, outside influences, etc... might affect how one "Sees" things? When it comes to "Seeing" there is much more to the interpretation than there is to the vision.

Stop and think about that for a minute and try to aproach your visions from an objective manner and you will begin to understand that there are a myriad of ways that you could interpret these visions.

Personally, I think that the world has become so filled with negativity that we automatically attache negative connotations to anything that anyone of us may "See." Think about that for a minute...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Indeed, we seem to embrace negativity. Rarely are there predictions or visions of something good actually happening. Sad, really.

What I'm writing isn't how I see things btw.

I'm just trying to recieve writers status

Al Quaida, Phase 2: This one hits pretty close to home. It's the middle of October, fortunately and amazingly, I still have my job. One of the perks of working for the Government. We're the last to go. My office sits a couple blocks from the White House, and there's a very nice view of the monument looking out the nearest window. As I argue with people here on ATS that Yellowstone is a pretty active place and that earthquakes don't neccesarily mean a volcano is about to blow, I hear what can best be described as a distant thunder. A couple seconds later a a rumble and the lights flicker. Generator problems? In downtown DC? A few seconds more there another but louder...muffled explosion? The building shakes more and the lights go dark. I quickly look out the window and not to far away the sky is starting to fill with smoke. But...smoke is now starting to come in from behind the building. Time to go. Outside it is a mad house. People running, crying, screaming. Confusion reigns. Sirens blare. Destruction evident. From where the smoke is thickest, it seems as though the subway stations (one, a block and a half away, they other 2.5 blocks away) have been bombed. Which would be bad enough but there are office buildings on top of these stations. The explosions where large enough to implode the buildings. Suddenly a huge *boom* drops everyone to the ground. In the direction of the monument, a huge yellowish piller or smoke ascends into the heavens. I don't know who was the first to say it, but soon everyone was running and screaming "dirty bomb!" Panic wouldn't even begin to describe the scene.

Where's a cab when you need one?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird

To achieve writer status, U2U johnbull1. That is all that it takes. Have you been subjected to some ATS urban mythology?

Teknik

Thank you for opining on this thread. I enjoyed your "unreadability memes" label and it is widely observed as a price to be paid for "popularity".

BTW, the world is meant to end in four days, it was the second most popular June apocalypse date for ATS members after June 8.

*Oh sh*t. I mean three days actually *

[edit on 15-6-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
ThatsJustWeird

To achieve writer status, U2U johnbull1. That is all that it takes. Have you been subjected to some ATS urban mythology?

No, I was just joking.

...but I wouldn't mind having it, and didn't know about u2uing johnbull, so...thanks!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join