It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the passing of Mckyle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Cheers Mark! That's really nice of you mate! McKyle would be flattered you popped in to pay your respect.

IRM

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I've been traveling and unable to keep up the past couple weeks (with more coming next week) but I have to say that this summer has been a TOUGH ONE.

First we lost one of my RL best friends and colleague, William One Sac, and now we've lost Mckyle...

Mckyle was a gem, he is missed and will be forever remembered as long as ATS lives on.

mark...

Man, you guys are awesome Springer. I came here originally for CT stuff. I am staying because i feel community with these people. And the fact that, for the most part, this forum is an island of civility on an internet full of trolls.

I would not call myself a friend of McKyle. Responded to some of his stuff, he responded to some of mine. This means we are tied together, though.

My thoughts are with his family, and the grieving ATS members who knew him well.

Springer, you guy keep showing class here at ATS. As long as you do that, you have a lifelong member in me.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So Sad to hear of Matts passing

Condolences to his Wife and Family

ATS has lost another great Man

What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived.And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.

RIP MATE

Sadly Missed

Ocker

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'm at a loss for words... We're losing too many good people.

As I look over my friends list it's starting to look like a graveyard. There needs to be a moratorium on loss of life.

You'll be sorely missed Matt.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I kinda can't stop thinking about it. Everytime I see his name on my friend's list, it makes me sad. Plus, he had the coolest Christmas Cards.

I hate the way he died. An accident. I wish there was something more they could have done.

Was he a young man, Maybe/Maybe Not?

Not that it matters.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have been shocked by the recent deaths on ATS I counted two of them as friends on the site. Is sad, sad news RIP McKyle.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I kinda can't stop thinking about it. Everytime I see his name on my friend's list, it makes me sad. Plus, he had the coolest Christmas Cards.

I hate the way he died. An accident. I wish there was something more they could have done.

Was he a young man, Maybe/Maybe Not?

Not that it matters.

Ladyinwaiting.....

Mckyle was very young.....in his early 40's.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This royally sucks, especially considering McKyle makes the third of my ATS friends to pass away.

First was jkrog08, next was William One Sac, now McKyle.

When friends pass away it is one of the saddest things to have happen.

May you rest in peace McKyle.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thank you. Yes, he was way too young to lose his life. An exercise camp with collapsing floors. Infuriating.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

On Tuesday the 20th of April 2010, Mckyle passed away.

Just realized It's now been just over a year since the passing of Mckyle.

R.I.P mate.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Rising Against because: Added a quote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join