It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the passing of Mckyle

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm very sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family and to those who knew him. Such sad news.

With reguards to Mckyles family reading this...Same thing happened on another forum when we lost a much loved member. His sisters said that reading his posts, and seeing how much everyone loved him. Made them feel more at peace with his passing. They still pop back from time to time to talk about him.

R.I.P Mckyle

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
McKyle was one of my first friends here on ATS. Very shocking to hear this. He was a really good guy who always lended a fair ear to everyone. I will miss him very much.

RIP McKyle.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Matt was definitely a good guy. We interacted a few times, and he was a very pleasant, reasonable, and intelligent man. I'll miss his participation.

My condolences to his family and friends.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My condolences to his family as well. I am glad they are able to come to ATS and gain insight into his personal thoughts.

McKyle, as an ATS member, you will be missed. You contributed much here, and we thank you for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
When we lose members, it seems like a piece of our community diminishes.

I am so sorry to have been preoccupied and failed to note this sad event. I always want members to know that they are more than just some people to our community. The are fellow seekers, thinkers, dreamers, and friends.

My condolences to all who will miss Mckyle's presence in our community.

Maxmars

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My condolences to his family, and to his friends.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
McKyle was one of my first friends on ATS and one of the few people I chatted with through U2Us. He was bright, fast and funny and always a pleasure to read from.

I woke up this morning to a U2U from Maybe-Maybe-Not telling me that McKyle is no longer with us . Instantly his joker avatar smiled at me in my mind and I just felt sad.

I send out all the best wishes of strength to his family and friends.

McKyle, I will miss you.

ATS has lost a very good man.

All love and respect to you sir and a raised coffee!

MM

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thank you Green for the avatar image.

And thanks for sharing Maybe...maybe not.

I remember too a couple of weeks ago you mentioning this, but I'm glad you were now able to share more information on this. It is also nice to see that maybe his family can get some closure out of this after your talking to them and their finding his works on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Rest in Peace Mckyle

My condolences to his family and friends here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is sad news. I always enjoyed reading Mckyles posts. Condolences to his family and friends. Its always hard to lose a member of this community because its so much like family. Hope you find your answers.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Such sad news. My heart goes out to Matt's friends and family.

Thanks Maybe...Maybe Not for letting us know. It really does feel like you get to know some of the posters here and his avatar was a classic!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Look after yourself maybe.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
More sad news.

I didn't really knew him, just from reading and answering some of his post, and I can say that he will be missed on ATS.

My condolences to family and friends.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am so sorry to hear this.

I also thought McKyle was about as nice as they come.

Peace be with you McKyle. We'll miss you.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Another loss...
Sad news... he will be missed by many.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hi maybe,
Sorry to hear of a loss of a friend, and my condolences to his family.
Mckyle had me down as his friend in the forum, my first in fact, after joining ATS. Thanks for letting us know, Mike.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My condolences to Matt's family. He was a good friend and offered me encouragement and support and gave me a big boost when I needed it. I will miss him. I will miss seeing his posts and personality and his thoughtful encouraging warmth.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi

I'd like to wish you and his family my best, a lot of strength and love to get over their loss. ( You to of course.)

Sincerely yours

~ Sinter Klaas

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ATS Team:

Thank you for your kind & positive words.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've been traveling and unable to keep up the past couple weeks (with more coming next week) but I have to say that this summer has been a TOUGH ONE.

First we lost one of my RL best friends and colleague, William One Sac, and now we've lost Mckyle...

Mckyle was a gem, he is missed and will be forever remembered as long as ATS lives on.

mark...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join