It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Man Hunting Bin Laden Held in Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah its really sad that not one National broadcasting station in the USA has brought up the topic of bounty hunting or that the FBI still has a link to Bin Laden
www.fbi.gov...

Seems to me this media spin on the TV channels is being promoted by the Jidhad's ... if you can't see that then you've been blinded by the propaganda.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I guess I can see why he went on this manhunt. LOL! More power to him. That is a big reward! I do find it funny he is on a hunt to kill Osama, and he carries his bible with him. Guess the reward would be for the church!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Mr. Faulkner was looking in the right place, Chitral.

Related thread:
Timber Smuggling With Rockets in Chitral, Pakistan (Mar 2006)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Bizzarro snake pliskin is my hero.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
let him go on his mission! i'd like to one day read about taliban/al-queda leaders (or their bodies) being turned over to government officials by citizens! I might not want to join in any of these missions myself, but god speed to those who would independantly risk their own lives in the name of something they believe is right. especially if i happen to agree with them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Seems this guy might have been close, eh?

Within 100 km?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Pretty close. I have heard on the news that this guy wants a share of the reward money offered for OBL.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join