It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC demolition theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
OK, there is body of thought out there that would have people believe that the WTC towers were knocked down via controlled demolition. Please read the following:

alberta.indymedia.org...

This crazy theory has been circulating the web for years (Moderator: Feel free to move this thread if it is more appropriate elsewhere). There are those that believe the US gov't, in conjuction with the Israeli Mossad are directly responsible for this horrendous act.

I am asking you good folks on the forum to review the linked story, evalute the evidence and share what you think about it. I have my own convictions, along with various bodies of scientific evidence that I will share with all of you at a later date, however, I do not wish to totally taint the well of subjective opinion on the matter until enough people have had their chance to weigh in.

Thanks, and I look forward to your responses...

Kozmo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Could have been the jet fuel exploding. What's your evidence? Hmmm?

Give it up already.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I haven't purported to be a believer nor a non-believer in this theory. However, many state that the 800 degree Celsius heat generated by the jet fuel (Same properties as kerosene) are not nearly hot enough to melt steel which generally requires about 1500 degrees Celsius. So from that one perspective I could see where some would believe in the demolition theory.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I give it 5 minutes more before this thread is locked.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why would they lock this thread?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The first thing that strikes me is the amount of smoke. If you have ever done any camping ask yourself when does a fire smoke the most....when you are just getting it going or it starts to die out. I work beside a major international airport and when the Fire Dept has their regular training they light the fuel and a huge ball of smoke rises then burns fairly clean until they put it out. Therefore if the towers are smoking so much it stands to reason the flames are not burning as intensely as we figured. If they aren't burning they can't be weakening the metal framework of the building to the degree that it would collapse. (QUALIFIER I am not an engineer so this is simply a layman's ideas, feel free to discredit this as you see fit)
That being said as far as the row of "explosions" on the 76th floor it is hard to say, sure it looks like a neat little row but if in fact the metal was fatigued from heat then it stands to reason that it would collapse the way it did because the plane is in fact closer to that side of the building.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Kozmo,

This theory has been debunked on numerous threads here on ATS. I suggest using the search function.

Peace,
Lukefj

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Why would they lock this thread?

Because of the other conspiracy threads related to this subject. I seem to recall other ones being locked for the same reason. Hey maybe I'm losing my mind today. After all I'm attempting to navigate life without caffeine right now.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is pretty well-thought out, well reasoned argument for the planned demolition of the WTC towers...

www.public-action.com...

Does this help to sway anyone in either direction?

Think about the critical importance of this... We know that Kennedy's Administration had once plotted to attack America, it's military and it's civilians in a vain attempt to draw the public into supporting a war against Cuba. Isn't this possible?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Please refer to the following:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This has been discussed extensively. Feel free to add your thoughts to an existing topic.

Thread closed.

top topics

join