It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer = 666 = mark of the beast

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922
I'll give you guys a new one to think about. A REALLY BIG ONE. if we use the computer as our basis and translate letters to their ASCII code and add them up then H+O+L+Y+B+I+B+L+E = 666

Just more proof that the computer was designed for evil. Out of all the numbered codes they chose for ASCII, they chose ones that would make the Bible add up to 666.

As for the comment about the Bible being evil. Do not confuse man-made religions with the word of the Lord.

Man is fallable, God is not. There is not one thing bad about Christianity.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh well when I was looking for an email addy with Yahoo I took my ma'et nick, nicknamed after the goddess of truth justice and the new world order and also the first two and last two letters of my own name and added my year of birth....which was 66 then I added up all the other number of my birth 2+1+1+1+1+9 =15 1+5 = 6.... ooh My birthday breaks down to 666...

the tetragramaton also contains my name backwards...well if you take out a T anyhows..

Its all what you see in it.........in relationship to what you are looking for.....

I guess I know now why I became a computer tech...we are both 666's

must admit I scared myself for a few years though...and to the lady with the 777 in her name.. that is supposed to be considered very lucky

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
At work, there is a food warmer. And when you turn it on, the temp gauge says 66.6 for a second, then goes to the temp. Is this food warmer an agent of Satan?!?!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If you have an older pentium computer running at 600MHZ, try overclocking it to 666 to see what happens, You can downstep a 733 if you prefer.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlabamaCajun
If you have an older pentium computer running at 600MHZ, try overclocking it to 666 to see what happens, You can downstep a 733 if you prefer.

Actually Intel intentionally didn't release a 666MHz chip, probably to stop people going "Hah! Satan's chip!", or something. They released a 667 processor instead:

www.cpu-world.com...(FCPGA).html

Which I think is chickening out.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch

Those of you who don't get it yet, I pray for you.

What are we meant to be doing exactly? Stop using our computers (666s)? It doesn't seem to have stopped you.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

What are we meant to be doing exactly? Stop using our computers (666s)? It doesn't seem to have stopped you.

A very good question.

IMHO, that is.

X

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rogue Chris
If you take the multiples of 6 down the alphabet, A=6, B=12, C=18 etc... add up the multiples from the word computer. It equals 666. This is no coincidence.

Revelation 13:16-18 states,

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Buying and selling, a upc codes home is in the computer. Only a computer scans the UPC. Universal product code. NO MAN WILL BUY OR SELL unless they have the mark. A spiritually dead world is dependent on the system, not faith in God. Their faith is their paychecks and materials. They don't want to wake up from the matrix. They'll fight to keep it alive, which leads me to believe most people are not aware of their own mortality. Death is not reality to them, they run from the truth. They're full of fear because they have no faith.

They will take the mark willingly because they are dependant on the system. Don't be one of these people.

Oh, how many times do we have to listen to this bull****? if you take 1 as base, then 'computer' has the value 111, if you take 2 as base, then computer has the value '222' etc. And the word 'computer' is in English...the French say (for example) 'microordinataire', and every other nation has its own word for it.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Not at all, these are just all warnings for what is to come (NWO). Whether you chose to heed the warnings or not, that is your decision.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Not at all, these are just all warnings for what is to come (NWO). Whether you chose to heed the warnings or not, that is your decision.
]

A respectable answer.

I have to admit, you did come off as saying that we were all damned fools for using the PC. That using a PC was akin to slaughtering babies in the name of Satan.

Glad to hear you're more coherent than that.

X

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
**link removed**

[edit on 27-2-2005 by Spectre]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
minuetcz....what's evil? This is the same link you posted a moment ago in a thread under Predictions & Prophesy...no summary, nothing...just a link...
explain yourself please?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by minuetcz
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

Wondering, how does this link relate to the computer being a tool of satan?

Don't get me wrong, I liked the link, it draws an interesting picture of the ruling elite sure, and even throws in the molloch "owl" which can tie into the bohemian grove etc etc, but I feel I missed the computer related stuff.

Yes?

X

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
to be honest, i cannot see how a computer is the mark of the beast, i will read over the thread again

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Maybe it's just me, but I've no idea what the warning is about, or how best to heed it. Could you advise please?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
WWW = 666 in original bible language or something

computer = 666 does it im to lazy to bother but interesting non the less.

oh and the mark would be a mouse maybe??? possible even new ident chips comming as well dont forget, could it be a finger print???

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I totally agree with byrd
Nice post! You can find almost any sequence of numbers almost everywhere if you're obsessed with finding that spesific number. However, I don't know why so many actually follow the Bible and look for 666. It's just a sci-fi story based on exaggerated versions of true happenings anyhow

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Text RedText
Hi all im new in town. about this 666, sometimes i think its real and i get scared sometimes i think its bull and dont think at all with all this crazyness going around i wish we lived in the cave man era. scat if u r out there i realy like the info u dish out

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the Mark will probably be either the VERICHIP implant or the digital tatoo that its beeing worked on...

www.satansrapture.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A while back, I ran across an entirely diff explaination of the 666 number:

We humans are often referred to as 'carbon based life forms'. The carbon 12 atom has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.....thus we are all 'beasts'.....makes some sense.....we are all sinful, greedy, monsters....destroying our own world.

( I'm not a biologist...maybe there is one on here that could say how accurate the 'carbon based' bit is...but it does make one wonder )

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join