It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has Miliband still got his old Jag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why has Miliband still got his old Jag? While his rivals have to queue at the taxi rank

Surrounded by a police protection unit and chauffeured in a ministerial Jaguar, you could be forgiven for thinking that David Miliband did not belong to the party which lost the election.
While his rivals for the Labour leadership pay for taxis and take trains, the bookmaker's favourite Mr Miliband is costing taxpayers thousands of pounds in security and transport costs.
A Labour source said: 'It's ridiculous. He's swanning around in a Jag and the others, who were ministers as well, are trudging around on foot or in taxis at their own expense. It's not as if he's an obvious target.'

Linkwww.dailymail.co.uk...

Me i find this discusting police protection and ministerial jag and labour are not in power anymore.
I can see why the police protection unit this is one man i hate more than i did Brown and i realy did not like brown.
What do you think worth the money i think NOT.

Thankyou

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Mars1
It's simples really - like they said in 'Animal Farm'..

Everyone is equal, it's just that some are more 'equal' than others.... !!

In actual fact, the Labour Party in the UK should actually be facing Legal prosecution for what they have done to our country !!!!
And Mr Milliwilliband should be remembered for what he is
'A Career Politician looking out for No 1'

I really have NO respect for politicians in the UK at the moment and this makes me MADDER>>>>>>.......!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sorry double post first time ever.

Sorry

[edit on 123030p://2010-06-14T12:13:33-05:00146 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Good post there Purple he really dose want to be No1 you know what the scary thing is he could be PM after ConLib term over.

He will win because he knows the buts he needs to kiss and that's the only skill this man has.

That's the problem over here in UK there is no one to vote for there all the same Labour did the spending ConLib is going to take it all back we will suffer big time.

But never mind Miliband will still have his Jag.

Thankyou

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Don't know if your old enough to remember but the sight of David Milliwilliband and his 'Jag' remind me a bit of a young 'Arthur Daley'...... It'll be a sheepskin coat next !!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Minder i loved that show i think today's politicians are a lot more shiftier than Arthur Daley ever was god that was a good show.

Thankyou

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
they should all need protecting after what theyv done to our country its only a mater of time before someone does them a mischeif, and rightly so.
p.s lovin the abes oddesy avatar.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What are you suggesting ??

Do you believe there is enough public anger out there to do something ??

Dare I say take action !!!!

Or is your comment 'tongue in cheek'!!?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

I loved the Abe games we are the Abe's and the government is Rupture Farms

On topic i see what you are saying people are very angry at what they have done but the pain has not started for us yet Emergency budget just around the corner.

Thankyou

top topics

join