It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Time Travel Process

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Can you point me to where he says this?

I get it, the teacher seems smart, but guess what, he's a blubbering idiot and is only as smart as the curriculum makes you smart when you graduate. Unless he is teaching you current science and new discoveries as they are made this past two years, then you aren't learning anything bu re-hashed garbage.
Whoops! Forgot the link, sorry about that! Link

There is also a link at the beginning of the thread about the whole expanding space mess if you really want to learn thing's they don't teach you in school!

It's she, my science teacher is a woman. And I'm reading the paper and am going to put forth my input. Apparently Schwarzschild is talking about an incompressible fluid. That's not supposed to mean anything it's just what he is saying.

You really don't understand what he is saying there? How can you begin to build a device to warp space (of all places, on the planet, good idea!) if you can't grasp a simple fact?

I meant that the nanotubes after the release the electrons, and cause them to flow through the tube, cause them to be attracted to each other as they go. Because when electrons are in motion they create magnetic fields. The whole time the electrons are in motion.
(Check my links for this if you still have them. I mentioned them in the op, as I said if you need them just u2u me.)

Then as gravitational attraction starts rotating the atmosphere around the object it can rip the electrons from the atoms to where they are in motion. At this point they are susceptible to the magnetic field of the electron layer.

But don't worry I have thought of outer effects. I had devised it, using the same method to create gravity, to neutralize it to a point where it didn't go past a certain area.

I'll readily accept a picture of the two of you with his name and your ATS name.

I have a picture of us sitting at my house what about that? I'm eating a pizza.

OH YAY! I was hoping I would see a youtube video of some kids playing basketball! TYTYTY!

That was a video John took you can hear his voice and if you go to see it on youtube it is posted on his page.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It's she, my science teacher is a woman. And I'm reading the paper and am going to put forth my input. Apparently Schwarzschild is talking about an incompressible fluid. That's not supposed to mean anything it's just what he is saying.

Ah OK, so your telling Schwarzchild what he really meant? So now your also smarter than him? Man, I wish I were still thirteen and knew it all. Those were great times! Stupid growing up and living in reality sucks. Don't grow up kid, whatever you do. It ain't all fun and games, trust me.

I meant that the ...

Name three things wrong there and you win a cookie. Yes, I'm giving you a chance to verify your own statements.

I have a picture of us sitting at my house what about that? I'm eating a pizza.

Sure, that would do so long as you have a secondary photo of you holding a paper with your ATS user name on it that matches the kid eating the pizza.

That was a video John took you can hear his voice and if you go to see it on youtube it is posted on his page.

Could be anyone as far as I know.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ah OK, so your telling Schwarzchild what he really meant? So now your also smarter than him? Man, I wish I were still thirteen and knew it all. Those were great times! Stupid growing up and living in reality sucks. Don't grow up kid, whatever you do. It ain't all fun and games, trust me.

Name three things wrong there and you win a cookie. Yes, I'm giving you a chance to verify your own statements.

I'll try

Sure, that would do so long as you have a secondary photo of you holding a paper with your ATS user name on it that matches the kid eating the pizza.

But I can prove that is me since in the video it proves that it was me wearing the same shirt and that I was doing that right after he interviewed me.
I can also point you to a thread I wrote about my solution for the oil spill and that I have a video which only I could obtain since it was me at my house.

Actually he says it in the first paragraph that he is talking about an incompressible fluid.

In the beginning of his last paragraph he says there are instabilities when you get closer to the center of the incomprehensible fluid if the fluid has values larger than cosxa

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
time travel to the future IS POSSIBLE!!! it is a fact, I wont get into details, google it

time travel to the past I BELIEVE it is IMPOSSIBLE ...

That seems to be the general consensus, and it makes sense to me. My research so far has led me to agree that time travel into the past is problematic. Time travel into the future though, no problem.

However, Gentill Abdulla, if you build your time machine and prove us all wrong, post your findings here, then you can say "I told you so" and we can all admit you were right.

And sorry for not agreeing to your terms to see your paper, it's not that I want to run out and tell people about it, but it's because if somebody does, I don't want to be on the whodunnit list of suspects, that's all.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's alright. I just didn't want info on how to build it out yet. I'll see if I can get the info on ATS when it happens.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
im a bit confused as to what exactly is going on in this thread? Is the OP saying that he is conjunction with someone and is about to attempt a time machine based on equations he has come up with? where is the data?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Yup, thats it. u2u me for the actual info that was on the op.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

But I can prove that is me since in the video it proves that it was me wearing the same shirt and that I was doing that right after he interviewed me.
I can also point you to a thread I wrote about my solution for the oil spill and that I have a video which only I could obtain since it was me at my house.

Welcome to the age of youtube and photobucket. I can also find a crap load of kids on youtube or photobucket and claim it's me.

I am in NO WAY SAYING THAT I AM SMARTER THAN KARL SCHWARZSCHILD, I AM JUST POINTING OUT PROBLEMS THAT I BELIEVE CONTRADICT THEMSELVES IN HIS PAPER.

Wow, OK... So you *DO* think your smarter than him and your telling me he is wrong about his own work! Damn, I forgot how much fun being 13 was.

I was going to build a working teleporter when I was that age, shame I didn't know about meta-materials back then, all I had at that age was the magnets and electrons to work with. You got me beat, you get meta-materials to include with the other two!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
reply to post by LightFantastic

Not gravitational attraction magnetic attraction.

Can you show me any evidence that electrons will attract to other electrons magnetically?

The magnetic field is caused by the moving electrostatic field, which is still present. Both fields are a side of the same coin.

[edit on 16/6/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

Show me where the nanotube ceases to be a carbon nanotube.

The nanotube will push the electrons together itself from the properties of the nanotube. As I mentioned in the op the nanotube when struck by sunlight makes electrons flow to the very end of it. The end of the nanotube is past the magnetic field. The electrons will build up either way. The electrons will be forced to create an electron layer. This will then increase the gravitational attraction enough to bring other electrons closer to the nanotubes and cause them to flow.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Wow, OK... So you *DO* think your smarter than him and your telling me he is wrong about his own work! Damn, I forgot how much fun being 13 was.

I was going to build a working teleporter when I was that age, shame I didn't know about meta-materials back then, all I had at that age was the magnets and electrons to work with. You got me beat, you get meta-materials to include with the other two!

So let me get this straight you do not agree with what I just said. Or is it that you didn't look at the paper and check for yourself?

Did you even read the part where I said that? I mean come on!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So let me get this straight you do not agree with what I just said.

No, I don't agree with what you are trying to say and here is why.

Actually he says it in the first paragraph that he is talking about an incompressible fluid.

I understand your thirteen and I am going to give you a chance to learn why your assumption that he is not talking about black holes is wrong when you give me such statements.

HINT: Different time period.
Double hint: Motive force (heh, bet you've never heard that one!)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So let me get this straight you do not agree with what I just said.

No, I don't agree with what you are trying to say and here is why.

I understand your thirteen and I am going to give you a chance to learn why your assumption that he is not talking about black holes is wrong when you give me such statements.

HINT: Different time period.
Double hint: Motive force (heh, bet you've never heard that one!)

I know what he means. An incompressible fluid would not be distinguishable from a black hole because it is past its Schwarzschild radius and cannot be compressed more.

At the center of the sphere ( = 0) velocity of light and pressure become infinite when cosa =
1/3, and the fall velocity becomes p8/9 of the (naturally measured) velocity of light. Hence there
is a limit to the concentration, above which a sphere of incompressible fluid can not exist. If one
would apply our equations to values cosa < 1/3, one would get discontinuities already outside
the center of the sphere. One can however find solutions of the problem for larger a, which are
continuous at least outside the center of the sphere, if one goes over to the case of either  > 0
or  < 0, and satisfies the condition K = 0 (Eq. 27). On the road of these solutions, that are
clearly not physically meaningful, since they give infinite pressure at the center, one can go over to
the limit case of a mass concentrated to one point, and retrieves then the relation  = 3, which,
according to the previous study, holds for the mass point.

Thats where I had a problem with the other ones.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh damn... You honestly think your smarter than Einstein and Schwarzchild.

Being thirteen must be great huh? Smarter than all those idiot adults who just don't get how magnets and electrons 'really' work.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh damn... You honestly think your smarter than Einstein and Schwarzchild.

Being thirteen must be great huh? Smarter than all those idiot adults who just don't get how magnets and electrons 'really' work.

Actually I just understood that when he said an incompressible fluid it would be a black hole.

I'd rather you just stop twisting my words.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I give you a link to a paper written by Schwarzschild that refutes the existence of black holes.

You answer with this:

Your thirteen kid ... Not as smart as you think you are. Trust me, if magnets and electrons could be used to make a time travel machine (defying everything known *currently* about physics) then it would have already been done.

Trust me, you do NOT know more about space warps, black holes, magnets or electrons than a physicist does. YOU ARE THIRTEEN. Show a little humility will ya, you obviously aren't a completely stupid thirteen year old, so at the very least do yourself a favor and be a smidgen more humble here.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
anyone who believes in time travel to the past really needs to study a lot and try to explain how that would work in our world ... and I didnt see anyone doing that ... it doesnt matter if you use pseudoscience or pseudo-math ....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

anyone who believes in time travel to the past really needs to study a lot and try to explain how that would work in our world ... and I didnt see anyone doing that ... it doesnt matter if you use pseudoscience or pseudo-math ....

Or if you throw entropy out the window and completely dismiss the immense energy requirements totaling more than what is available in the universe to even start traveling back in time. Christ, just forget about how you would even reverse entropy on a universal scale!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Or if you throw entropy out the window and completely dismiss the immense energy requirements totaling more than what is available in the universe to even start traveling back in time. Christ, just forget about how you would even reverse entropy on a universal scale!

I guess you could change the entropy via quantum entanglement.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I give you a link to a paper written by Schwarzschild that refutes the existence of black holes.

You answer with this:

Your thirteen kid ... Not as smart as you think you are. Trust me, if magnets and electrons could be used to make a time travel machine (defying everything known *currently* about physics) then it would have already been done.

Trust me, you do NOT know more about space warps, black holes, magnets or electrons than a physicist does. YOU ARE THIRTEEN. Show a little humility will ya, you obviously aren't a completely stupid thirteen year old, so at the very least do yourself a favor and be a smidgen more humble here.

I told you he said incompressible fluid. I was just seeing if you would catch me on that as an incompressible fluid would have to be passed its Schwarzschild radius becoming a black hole. I never think I'm smarter than other physicist's. I am only limited to what I can teach myself.

I told you electrons are forced to flow through the toward the magnetic field. This can still build up the electrons enough to make a layer that can cause gravitational attraction to be greater than electron repulsion when they build up.Thus bringing other electrons closer to the object and getting close enough that the nanotube pushes those electrons toward the field increasing the amount of electrons in the electron layer.

I don't know everything, or anything close to that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join