It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone doesn't want us to know about this man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This man is one of the wealthiest, and rather litigeous allegedly, so I will not say much, just point you to some things I found while researching.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org Contributions/Annoysumo

An example diff:

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems quite odd that a statement sourced to the Wall Street Journal would be pulled, and that's just the start. Check the other diffs.

www.__._ /Eight_stories_on_Obama_linked_billionaire_Nadhmi_Auchi censored_from_the_Guardian_Observer_Telegraph_and_New_Statesman

Seems interesting...

[edit on 14/6/2010 by harpsounds]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
what i find interesting is that Pope john paul II knighted this guy... isn't this guy muslim??

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hmmm, very interesting! Here's a star and flag so hopefully more people will see this. What else do you have on this guy?

-E-

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NLM MOB

He received the Order of St. Sylvester...

It is intended to award Roman Catholic laymen who are actively involved in the life of the church, particularly as it is exemplified in the exercise of their professional duties and mastership of the different arts.

It is also conferred on non-Catholics and in the UK current recipients include prominent Anglicans, Muslims and Jews.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NLM MOB

That IS interesting!

Not only is he a Muslim - but a Corrupt Businessman - and the Pope gives him the Hook Up!??

Definitely odd - this guy deserves some scrutiny for sure...

First thing that pops in my head is that he is likely a CIA assest in one form or another...

All these (non-celeb) people who seem to have this crazy rising star - but weird backgrounds - often are.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It appears that he himself does not want the attention.
I wouldn't either. "Behind every large sum of money, there is usually
a crime."- Balzac

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
...he was fairly popular here until 2002 but, then, uhm, i wonder what couldve turned the usofa side of the good ol' boy club against him...

...maybe he didnt approve of cheney's plan to blow up the wtc towers and turn that into an excuse to invade iraq, demonize every muslim on the planet and make haliburton richer...

...he allegedly took a bribe from a french oil company... his american counterparts have done the same and worse - so that couldnt possibly be the reason why he's banned from the usofa and demonized by the msm - because - theres honor among theives, right?...

...the pope has been friendly to him - but - the pope was friendly to hitler too, as well as the american genocidalists who taught hitler the tricks of the trade - so thats a pointless trail to follow...

...there are videos out there about this guy or that mention him... i was going to post some but the propaganda spin made me nauseous and i didnt wanna pass that on...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Check this out, he has ties to Tony Rezco

Link

-E-

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
With all those corruption charges, he's either a very dodgy businessman, or there is a serious attempt to damage this guys credibility.

I mean, multiple cases in multiple countries, plus it's out of the public eye. I bet there are some very well know Western Companies/faces dying for this guy to disappear!!

Nice find, kiwi

top topics

join