It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***SECRET BONE CHILLING – EPA Gulf of Mexico LIVE & DEATH Report***

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

WOW! I smell Sanity over my feet... Thank you... And nobody is going to kill you,
we have a special UAV watching over you that you can't see

Peace Out,

Mr X

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Even if the EPA releases the numbers, do you think they will tell the truth if the government tells them not to? C'mon people, the only way we can truly get the answers is if we find a way to test ourselves. Is there anyway we could test the air or water ourselves?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
Thanks for staying on this thread and clarifying some things... So the toxicity is 10-20 ppm at most, and this would not be a problem if it was the exposure over a time period of several days... but months and years? It'll be just as bad as the 500ppm fatality range over a period of several days.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thank you OP Gold Bug for taking the time to post about the air pollutants as a result of the oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico.

I want to help but what can I do? Well to begin with, I can try to help people protect themselves, their families and their friends.

Here's something that I found that might add dimension to your thread. Maybe.

EXTREME ALERT - Gulf Coast Evacuation!!
www.youtube.com...

"God bless you. Be prepared. Stay alert". (conclusion from video)

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This should be fairly easy to confirm. H2S monitors are available on the internet for about $200. Oil & Gas field workers usually have to wear them. When I worked for an Oil & Gas servicing company I occasionally had to wear one and all I did was assist truck drivers in dumping saltwater, that had minute amounts of oil mixed in, into a disposal well.

So threat seems reasonable but hard to cover up since all it requires is a little money and location near the gulf of mexico.

I wouldnt recommend anyone go out and look for H2S though, im just saying the EPA and BP aren't the only ones who would know about it

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Thatoneguy]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
reply to post by faceoff85

Do you people not get it? You're a demographic, a customer! BUY THE DVD.

Meh.

See you on the otherside of of not dying due to a large underground volcano/mutated swine flu/time travelling yogis/giant asteroids/aggressive ETS/Yellowstone eruptions/martial law/various anti christs/the rapture/..............

All of us will experience our own private personal apocalypse, we don't know the day or the hour, but being afraid of TEOTWAWKI all helps us cope with that inevtaible fact I guess. It just really pisses me off when some schmuck makes a proft off our fear.

Then don't have fear. It is that simple.

You are getting irritated for no reason.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What this reminds me of is during the filming of CNN's recording of the clean up efforts, the anchor numerous times noted the stench of burning rubber/oil that permeated the accident site.

If things are as bad as the OP claims, then lots of people have been heavily exposed already and it is only going to get worse, not to mention that there is some strong evidence to the already escaping fumes and gasses on site.

Was it Soledad O'Brien who was doing the coverage at the time? She couldn't stop mentioning the stench, may the gods help us all.

For that matter remember the Stand By Steven King? SyFy Channel just played it and the doomsday scenario was much the same as what the OP is painting, no one knew anything until massive population die offs occurred.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Thatoneguy

right there
why do the WORKERS have monitors
because this sh!t is dangerous

getting monitors for the peeps is the best Idea Ive seen all day
especially if some of those people were on the net.

the guv sensors are mostly in one place
not alabam'
not florida

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Who else is doing air monitoring besides the EPA (for a variety of substances)? Certainly universities in the the gulf states would be doing independent monitoring. However, can we trust that the government won't eventually mandate a censorship of their results? I hope not, but I find it incredulous that no one besides the EPA is testing air quality.

If we ever get through this thing, hopefully it will make us all aware of the fragility of this planet - for which we have been hitherto been treating like a disposable diaper. Of course, the GOP in particular will never get it because even now, many of them (Miss governor, Trent Lott, yada yada) are calling for expanded drilling.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Benzene (C6H6) is the first member of a series of aromatic hydrocarbons recovered from refinery streams during catalytic reformation and other petroleum processes. It is a clear, colorless, highly flammable liquid at room temperature. Its vapor is heavier than air and can travel to a source of ignition and flash back. It has a pleasant, aromatic odor detectable at concentrations of 1.5 to 4.7 parts per million (ppm).

(The workplace permissible exposure level
[PEL] is 1 ppm).
Common synonyms for benzene include benzol, cyclohexatriene, phenyl hydride, and coal tar naphtha.

the level on the report
3.4 ppm
again Lindsey williams right on alex jones

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Real-Stinker
reply to post by pai mei

Greetings Brother/Sister

Now can I stop paying my bills

Is there not something we can do to make it rain?

Can we filter the air or suck out the bad from Gaia?

What if NOW we see our flesh hands are tied and our flesh minds or blind... then can only we Awake with our new minds from this Nightmare, and evolve and take flight to the Heavens... For our True Mother is kicking us out of the nest... How much more pain do we need to feel before we believe what is trully real... If this is not proof that God has been revealed and Our past knowledge was hidden by the Fallen Ones... Than what more can we do but to let go of the side of the river and join the great party in the middle as the Maya said it to be true.

May peace be with us all... The greatest treasure in the quantum Universe...

Mr X

RAIN? YOU WANT IT TO RAIN?

here is a little scenario to consider.

crude oil rises to surface of ocean. being black and sitting under the sun for days on end heating up and rising with water vapor into the atmosphere. now this cloud of toxic fumes and water vapor moves inland where it meets a point of the mainland where the vapor cools and condenses. at this point there are still micro droplets of petroleum and other toxic chemicals from the spill still attached to the vapor. and it cools and condenses it forms water droplets and soon turns to rain. if i were living off the coast of the gulf i would be getting the hell out of there asap.

its called the water cycle and you will start to see it in deadly effect very soon.

good luck to the people who live there.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Current Air Quality along the Gulf Coast

This is updated by the hour.

Lindsey stated that those were the figures AT THE LOCATION of the spill.

The figures he stated would be aproaching the Gulf Coast States - imho - at a much reduced rate due to interferrances by wind. rain, etc. HOWEVER - if the flow continues to get worse you can believe the figures will continue to climb, with catastrophic results.

The above map shows the figures on those contaminates are at a moderate level - which shows evidence that Lindsey is right...

What people need to remember is that Lindsey stated the EPA's established parameters were PARTS PER BILLION - not parts per million!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's a shame they are going to kill the earth for pieces of paper.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by America?]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

EXTREME ALERT - Gulf Coast Evacuation!!
www.youtube.com...

"God bless you. Be prepared. Stay alert". (conclusion from video)

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

You know, I though this was going somewhere, but as soon as I heard the words "given in a vision from our lord and saviour" it just had to get turned off. To be honest if this situation IS TRUE and happening live. The more people that take this SERIOUSLY is more important than pushing some psuedo religious agenda. Stuff like this will just turn more people off and potentially make them ingore VITAL information!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

In truth, it is TPTB who are panicking, but they always project that on people thus providing themselves an excuse to impose "measures" of "secrecy" and "lying".

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Since the oil has greater heat capacity than water, the present Gulf Current, which prevents northern hemisphere from going back to ice age, may get warmer, and what will the consequences be? Will it move north, and thus help the ice melt? Will that raise the level of the oceans? Will that in turn cool the Current? Many questions, and what can mankind do to survive such outcomes?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I hate to make this a political issues but the doors open and I'm taking a shot.
This is a very real reason why everyone in this country should NEVER VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT AGAIN! These people have built this country into this mess the law they have written to form FEMA dept's and homeland dept. and this proves that these dept are no more than fronts for laundering our tax money. This type of event shows your government for what it is. They would never tell us untill it was to late.
COG is their only priority in these event. Now this hasn't to this point because a COG ( continuity of government ) issue, but if it were they would never let the general public know untill the COG system and officials were in place safe. But this event shows everyone that this government is in bed with all big corporations.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

Interesting that this same man, who is so aghast at what is coming out with the oil in the gulf, is perplexed that Alaska has not drained their alleged oil reserves and alludes that the reasons are because it's due to greenies et al, who want to keep the natural habitats safe...

The great Oil Deception - Reverend Lindsey Williams

Oh Mr X where for art thou....

I just don't particularly think the guy is all that capable of offering an official statement regarding this situation, given:

The finding of underground tropical growth is not hearsay, for I have personally watched these palm trees and other types of tropical plants being brought to the surface. Let me give you two examples. One day I watched as a pine cone was brought up from a well (although not considered tropical, they apparently grew together in historic times), and when we first saw it, it looked just exactly as it would look on a young pine tree today. It was closed, and we put it in an office on the premises of Atlantic Richfield. We simply put it on the desk and left it. The next day we came back and the pine cone had opened up. You could quite clearly see the seeds on the inside of the cone. This was obviously after thousands of years of being in a frozen state, hundreds of feet beneath the surface.

I personally have palm fronds in my home which were brought up from some 1,700 feet below the surface. Again I would like to make an observation, without necessarily giving an opinion, because I do not regard myself as expert in this area. I simply want to state that consistently this tropical forest was between 1,100 and 1,700 feet beneath the surface. The actual base of the perpetually frozen ground is approximately 200 feet below the depth of the frozen tropical forest. The oil is found at a depth of 8,700 feet, average, and it is amazing to realize that it comes from that depth
without artificial pumping.

I want to tell you a second incident that you will find hard to believe. As it cannot be documented, it might not be true, but I shall simply report it as it was told to me. One day I actually watched an operation proceeding at Pump Station 3, but did not take any special interest. After all, proceedings were going on all the time. However, on this particular day a man whom I personally know to be very reliable came to me and said something like this: "Chaplain, you won't believe this, but we were digging in this gravel pit on the Sag River, quite a number of feet under the surface depth. We brought to the surface what looked like a big Louisiana bull frog. We brought it into the building and allowed it to thaw out."

As I say, what was then told to me is hard to believe. However, let me point out that the frog is a cold-blooded mammal, and that in the winter season it does go into a virtual state of deep freeze much like the hibernation associated with bears and other Arctic animals.

This his man described the way in which the frog was left there and then thawed out. He claimed they actually watched as it totally thawed, and that it then quite perceptibly moved—in fact it appeared to be alive, with those perceptible movements taking place for several minutes. Then the movement ceased, and the men threw the frog away. Of course, it would have been better if they had kept it and had the story both witnessed and properly authenticated. Nevertheless, I mention it as an incident that was accepted by others as actually taking place. I have no reason to doubt it.

Amazing facts about oil feilds

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Please let me clear the air before i get scalped by you and your angry mob('
')

First let me start with... ithought this is just a conspiracy website where i can go to post with other wing nuts like me that believe in such crazy things like UFO's and ET's, remote viewers and weather control machines etc.('
')... I also know this is not the real Pentagon war room or a very important website that CIA and other alphabet soups take seriously to get intelagent info from, and i also know they did not start the Enquirer as a scrambled egg project('
'). Also i'm not that delusional... i know that main stream cattle tv news is the truth like cnn and fox... so now that you know I'm not thaaat crazy... NO! I DO NOT WANT IT TO RAIN... but if weather machines where real we could stop the Hurricanes with then... but than they would have to exist... O-Well... my first intent is to save innocent lives and souls first money last... sorry to all you money worshipers but what good is money if there's no people left.

Why if we can ship pallet's of the paper currency that vanishes all the time to Iraq and have solders had it out like water they can't do that in our own Gulf country war.('
')... dont they just stamp a paper lunch bad and make it a billion dollars to print off... Hummmm.

Maybe I should use my disclosure all the time('
')

Sorry('
')

Mr X

Out-of-this-world- Disclosure Project;
This is all for conspiracy entertainment purposes only and not to be taken as fact from from a Real-Stinker who probably has a hyper active quantum string imagination and lives in a basement or a tent in California unemployed with a big wiser-belly, so please consult with your Religious leader of what ever you worship before taking any of this Seriously and use your own discretion in faith and judgment of the words... but who knows?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join