It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Unbelievable Theory of Evolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello Fellow ATS'ers

I have been thinking for several years about the universe and what makes it up, and about evolution. But i thought of evolution on a different level too many people.

I thought what if a planet was like a cell in a body, Suns and planets die just like cells, So Could our universe actually just be billions of cells inside of another being.

I know its a little out of this world but its possible the vast expanse of the universe could be the vast expanse of an intelligent being.

Atleast it Provides Food For Thought and Thus i could not resist posting my Theory.

Kind Regards
True-Seer

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I've often thought about that. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if that were the case.

Nice theory!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

I just wish i could have explained it in more depth is all in my head and hard to explain.

I have had lots of theory's recently from how to make a planet without oxygen liveable.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One mans golf ball could be another mans planet...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

In a roundabout way.

i suppose that could apply if ants are involved.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Hello Fellow ATS'ers

I thought what if a planet was like a cell in a body, Suns and planets die just like cells, So Could our universe actually just be billions of cells inside of another being.

Somewhat like a fractal ......

Are the similarities between the microcosmic and machrocomic universe, a product of the recycled metaphors and similes, which we use to conceptualise abstract thoughts and ideas. We draw heavily on our environment when we attempt to flesh-out an aspect of an alternate scale , a scale we have not adapted too . We have evolved in an environment of a certain scale ..... That is why we often have such great difficulty, conceptualising vastly larger or smaller scales. At least on the macro-cosmic scale we have the Hubble telescope, capturing ancient light streaming across the universe - remarkably, allowing us gaze into the past . The microcosmic world, to mind mind, suffers the most from a difficulty (at least among the masses) to conceptualise its inner workings.
In this microcosmic world we are virtually blind , tentatively feeling our way about . - Mathematics- our blind mans cane .

[edit on 13-6-2010 by UmbraSumus]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've heard my dad say in the last 35 years that he believes we are on the atomic level of a bigger organism that would be a replica of what we are.

I remember, some 20 years ago, in Le Journal de Montréal, they had a news from the Pentagon, if memory serves well, of the cartography of the known universe in 3D. It looked like a double-helix.
A few days later, the Pentagon said they had made a mistake in their calculations and showed a new image looking like chaos, instead of cosmos.

I thought; "Yeah. Sure..."

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Yep well we will never know
will we.

If my theory holds water then aliens could actually be viruses or something of that nature.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Or anti-bodies and WE are like a cancer!
Or we are standing waves of conflicting natures, being much smaller than the atomic level of the superstructure we are in...

Tho personally, I am a believer of the Gnostic Jesus, as told in the Nag Hammadi library.

If you allow me!
In short, the favorite spirit of the Eternal God decided he was also an Eternal God. Seeing the spirit wouldn't listen to reason, God put it asleep in a bubble of water. Science says we are in a universe filled with hydrogen... So, the sleeping spirit dreams of the universe, that materializes in the water bubble. Quantum physicists say we are in a holographic universe, dreamt or imagined in a higher dimension! Lacking worshipers, the sleeping spirit created the body of man, but despite ALL his efforts, he could not animate this body. One night, the True Eternal God came and, seeing that even in sleep the spirit would be disillusioned, He put a part of Himself in man's body in order to animate it, and gave the choice to men to worship him, or the disillusioned spirit. We are calling ourselves individuals = indivisible duality. Our light and dark nature. The living paradox. Us.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Oh truly nice post i enjoyed the read.

Any more you would liek to add

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hello Fellow ATS'ers

I have been thinking for several years about the universe and what makes it up, and about evolution. But i thought of evolution on a different level too many people.

I know its a little out of this world but its possible the vast expanse of the universe could be the vast expanse of an intelligent being.

Atleast it Provides Food For Thought and Thus i could not resist posting my Theory.

Kind Regards
True-Seer

I used to think the same thing. But starting on a smaller scale. Like us on Earth. All living things on Earth were part of Mother Earth herself The flowing rivers was part of system. The core, is her heart beat etc.

Then I expanded into the cosmos.
Can planet Earth and all other bodies out there be a part of a bigger Being?

It can get pretty trippy when you start thinking about it because it can never end.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've always believed that as infinite the universe is, it can work the other way as well. Peering down inside an object is just as infinite as well. The fact that a DNA strand if placed end to end can reach from the earth to the sun thirty times is mind blowing.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Let's see... On the atomic level, if you could build a few cities on a proton, your star would be a neutron one. Are there some in the universe?

Maybe the big bang is the moment the DNA strands are delivered to the egg. The exact moment a new life begins. And then, it multiplies and grows. ( Theory of a bubble multi/universe )

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hmm you never fail to intruige me i am eagerly awaiting more.

My theory just keeps expanding and your adding new ideas into my mind

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

You should take a look at this thread. Definitely worth the visit!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah! Dang!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

no need to i have read up on that already

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hello Fellow ATS'ers

C.S.Lewis in his book 'The Great Divorce' portrays our entire universe as existing down a tiny crack in the ground of a greater reality.

The idea is that as big as the universe seems to us...
...it is a hidden miniscule, less than microscopic nano-world (echo's of Horton Hears a Who).

20 Nov 2009 'Beloved Pictures' secured the film rights to C.S. Lewis's The Great Divorce...
...and is currently in the process of scripting.
www.belovedpictures.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am fairly certain that pretty much every 8th grade science student contemplated this very thing upon seeing an image of an atom and an image of the solar system...at least I know I did.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You sure it is a theory?

You might just be right...Sometimes you never know

As for an example(Not the real one, Nice try though maybe later :p)

Video "The simpsons intro-universe"

If anyone has a better link with a clearer video at this time, please link if it allowed.

Can only find choppy or edited versions. But would help get the idea.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by TheUltimateEnd]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vimanarider

I am fairly certain that pretty much every 8th grade science student contemplated this very thing upon seeing an image of an atom and an image of the solar system...at least I know I did.

I concur. Even though that model of the atom is over 100 years out of date and only vaguely useful to a chemist trying to find his way around the periodic table.

The idea often pops up in various discussions around about the second year in University too. (that may be where the term 'sophomoric' came from). The flaws are usually noticed by the time the student stops smoking quite so much dope.

But it is a great idea to meditate on, and the Mandelbrot/Mandelbulbs are beautiful indeed.

[edit on 14/6/2010 by rnaa]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join