It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Inventor Ready to License Free Energy Motors and Generators for Production

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I was thinking the same exactly.
I would love to have free energy, that makes everyone truly power...ful.
There would be no limit to what we could do then.
I would hope to see this but I'm not holding my breath though.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of propaganda campaign THEY will run against FEMs.

This is coming at a time when the people are really starting to see what oil is doing to not only our society, but to our world as well....

Interesting timing this man has....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This will probably turn to nothing like everything else. It's so very unfortunate, we have all this technology and intelligence and it all is for naught.

This could be comparable to the Gulf, I know someone out there has the solution, but alas, no one wants to take the problems of the world seriously.

Thus, just like the Gulf, our energy problem will continue on...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm looking through his schematics and the science behind it right now... It's nothing new. It's almost identical to countless other free energy hoaxes. www.alperen.com... It's just put together a bit more solidly. I've initiated contact for licensing. We'll see what kind of response we get. But so far I see nothing new.

But I'm curious as to why they would license it as opposed to producing the units themselves. The profit potential would be much more enormous provided the technology is legitimate. From what I'm getting they want to fool someone into buying the rights for 20 years without really understanding how to extract a propery output measurement. There are ways to misread and fake overunity.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I've initiated contact for licensing. We'll see what kind of response we get.

Well, I applaud your leadership for doing that, even if you don't really believe the technology even works

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well, if it doesn't make it to the MSM it doesn't exist. Sorry folks. Until this is run in every newspaper around the world, you will never see it. The only thing you will probably see outta these guys are obituaries. I hate to say that but the government and the corporate interests won't let this happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
well, i hope this works out! we need some positive feedback haha.
it's about time something good happened and i hope this is it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well I'm gonna agree with anyone saying this tech wont be available to us...

There was a thread made yesterday with the title: Luciferian agenda by an insider... or something along those lines... Kinda funny but that person claimed that we already have this tech and she spoke of another tech wich would use the same source to create foods and stuff (just like the food machine seen in star trek) Now she never showed any proof except for the fact that her thread was taken down in a matter of an hour or so... adding to her cred in the process... anyway she said this tech will never be released until the georgia guidestones instructions have come to pass..

We know this tech is out there... we just wont be on the receiving end... TPTB will make sure of that....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Rexresearch

what about this website? i seen it on another post a while ago but i don't remember which one.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
If they had left it running for a few hours at that power i would start to think they might not be hoaxers.

Did you notice in the video they said it takes an hour to reassemble it, so they will leave it open for inspection. Somehow i doubt that, and think it would be as quick to assemble as to take apart. The reason they said so is that the batteries in there would not have lasted much longer.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
First off, 100% efficiency is impossible. We get told this in school. No need to be a physicist to understand the logic behind this. What you put in can't be greater than what you get out. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed to another form of energy. Now if i am missing something here please feel free to correct me. OK, if you go along the lines of QED you can say energy does get created out of "nothing". But a machine that magically creates energy from nothing, which getting 500% per cent efficiency as the creator claims is doing, cannot be done. The powers that be do not need to supress this, because it isn't even happening. If it really does get 500% more energy out than is put in, i have one question: what happens if you plug it in to itself? would it generate more and more energy?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

OK, if you go along the lines of QED you can say energy does get created out of "nothing". But a machine that magically creates energy from nothing, which getting 500% per cent efficiency as the creator claims is doing, cannot be done.
So...in the big bang...where did that energy come from? Nothing?

The machine doesn't create anything...it just harvests what is naturally occurring...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

you are using the big bang as an example of how this guys machine "creates" energy? Are you serious? If so, please elaborate. Using your theory on the big bang, show me how this knowledge proves the ability that a machine can and does create energy out of nothing. I am all for free energy, I understand how the theory of the big bang goes, but this machine does not create energy from nothing. No machine can. If you care to explain, in simple English, how this machine apparently does this, I would like to hear

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

you are using the big bang as an example of how this guys machine "creates" energy? Are you serious?
No, if you think energy can't come from "nothing", I want to know where you think the energy of the big bang came from...

I am all for free energy, I understand how the theory of the big bang goes, but this machine does not create energy from nothing. No machine can.
Again, it doesn't "create" anything, it simply harvests zero point vacuum energy which is naturally occurring (at least I'm assuming that's what it does, I haven't looked into it)...

EDIT:

People in the free energy community would describe what he has as 'overunity', being attributed to harvesting inexhaustible energy freely from the environment, because it puts out more energy than what is required to run it, and can be self-looped with energy left over for practical use.
It's a bit vague...but it's pretty obvious what they mean...

[edit on 14/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

you want me to explain where the energy came from for the big bang? no one knows, so dont ask. God perhaps? Anyway, he doesn't claim to create his energy from zero point, infact he doesn't explain it at all, thats why i dont believe it. That and also the fact you can't get 500% effiecency

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

Um, would you get more oil from sweetcorn? the residue can be fed to livestock?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Anyway, he doesn't claim to create his energy from zero point, infact he doesn't explain it at all, thats why i dont believe it.
It isn't CREATING anything, it's HARVESTING zero point vacuum energy, I cannot make that any clearer. However, I can agree, there is no good reason to believe this, and I've seen many fraudulent claims over the years...I have a good feeling about this one though...just the timing is right, and people are saying the creators are credible...so I'll try to stay positive on this one, as many people seem not to be...

That and also the fact you can't get 500% effiecency
Think of a windmill...it doesn't have a source of energy...yet it generates energy...it harvests a naturally occurring source of energy, wind...that's exactly what this device would probably do...except it harvests the naturally occurring energy of the quantum vacuum...

According to present-day understanding of what is called the vacuum state or the quantum vacuum, it is "by no means a simple empty space",[1] and again: "it is a mistake to think of any physical vacuum as some absolutely empty void."[2] According to quantum mechanics, the vacuum state is not truly empty but instead contains fleeting electromagnetic waves and particles that pop into and out of existence
Vacuum state - Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Every time someone is doing something and cant explain this in scientific way he claim this is "Zero point energy". In my opinion it's not. It's "zero brain lame". I'm sick how easy people are mixing science with fiction without any understanding. We have some scientific base but everything we don't know we fill up with various magic words like "zero point energy"

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

We have some scientific base but everything we don't know we fill up with various magic words like "zero point energy"

Zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have and is the energy of the ground state. The quantum mechanical system that encompasses this energy is the zero-point field. The concept was first proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913.
---
Zero-point energy is sometimes used as a synonym for the vacuum energy, an amount of energy associated with the vacuum of empty space. When the term is used in this way, sometimes it is referred to as the quantum vacuum zero point energy.
Zero-point energy - Wikipedia

EDIT: Though I think we are interested in the synonym:

Vacuum energy is an underlying background energy that exists in space even when devoid of matter (known as free space). The vacuum energy is deduced from the concept of virtual particles, which are themselves derived from the energy-time uncertainty principle. Its effects can be observed in various phenomena (such as spontaneous emission, the Casimir effect, the van der Waals bonds, or the Lamb shift), and it is thought to have consequences for the behavior of the Universe on cosmological scales. The energy of a cubic centimeter of empty space has been calculated to be one trillionth of an erg [1], based on the upper limit of the cosmological constant.
Vacuum energy - Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It mean that this is point with the lowest energetic potential. We can't poses energy from that point using that scientific definition so we add some magic and mythology to that phrase to made is mysterious and interesting. I'm standing on the belief that we shouldn't use definitions without understanding the described phenomenon. Zero point energy cant be the source of power if it is the lowest possible energy. Maybe we are talking about completely different phenomenon but talking that zero point energy is a source of power is like talking that ice is a source of heating.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by odyseusz]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join