It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Inventor Ready to License Free Energy Motors and Generators for Production

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
You cant get something for NOTHING its that simple if you could these machines would be on sale everywhere by now.

Well, the Atmos clock gives you something for nothing, but it's a pretty small something, maybe only a millionth of the amount of power needed for a home, or less. And it IS on sale now.

But if you're talking about a device that could potentially power a home, I'd have to say the NASA guys are more optimistic about that than I am.

My back of the envelope calculation on the ATMOS technology says to power a home with it, the devices would be larger than the home and would probably cost more than the home, so that's not the answer as long as oil is less than $1000 a barrel and we have cheap coal. When oil gets over $1000 a barrel and the price of coal goes up accordingly though, we might want to take a look to see if it's then economically feasible to use that technology to power something more than a clock.

new topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join