It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Inventor Ready to License Free Energy Motors and Generators for Production

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
So here he's got the holy grail, an endless supply of free power, and what does he do with it? He takes it apart? So he can waste all that time he spent on it and send his money to the utility company instead?

Is that what you would do with your endless supply of free power?

Please, give me a break! None of what he says makes the least bit of sense if it works, but it all makes perfect sense if it's a hoax. Anybody with half a brain can see that.

I think you are taking his remarks a bit out of context.

Making the motor into a self-runner doesn't charge the output batteries any better or faster. The simplified circuit with a battery on the input works just as well.

But some people want to see a motor that runs a really long time, they want to see "perpetual motion", so he's given you the schematic. And pictures, and videos....

He's given you the design, for free, what more do you want?

They give you the design in books, they give it away free on the web, they even sell you the parts kits to help you assemble it, what more can you reasonably ask of them?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
Like I said, if they come with a well performed test, confirmed by at least one independent party, I will definably give it a read.

Why do you think they give out schematics, parts and instructional videos?

So that independent people and parties can test them.

You want these units tested? Test them yourself.

Then if also experts in this field confirm the tests were done correctly and the results really seem to show over unity, then it will become a lot more creditable to me.

But "experts" are naturally reluctant to say "yes this device seems to just create excess energy out of thin air". Since that goes against conventional wisdom.

Which experts have the courage to do this testing voluntarily and transparently, filmed, with their real name and qualifications stated for the camera?

Find me at least three, who will do it voluntarily, who don't know each other and who don't work for a major corporation.

You think this is too much to ask from someone claiming to have made one of the most significant discoveries ever? If so, you are easily satisfied.

It is asking a lot more than you think, to ask "experts" to tell the world that a device harnesses excess energy out of thin air. Those people are risking their careers, their reputations, their families, everything.

If you can't understand that it's a risk and many people are reluctant to do it, I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe Michio Kaku or someone will just disclose it tomorrow, that'd sure be nice eh?

Yes, trying to sell their kits. While they should be letting professional test labs perform these tests.

Any professional test lab in the world can now order a kit and test it out. That's one of the reasons they made it into kit form I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Why do you think they give out schematics, parts and instructional videos?

So that independent people and parties can test them.

You want these units tested? Test them yourself.

Why should I do those tests when the inventor himself wont even bother? I have better things to do than disproving someones fantasies. Besides, I don't see myself qualified enough to do these kind of tests. It is not really my area of expertise although I am an electrical engineer.

But "experts" are naturally reluctant to say "yes this device seems to just create excess energy out of thin air". Since that goes against conventional wisdom.

Which experts have the courage to do this testing voluntarily and transparently, filmed, with their real name and qualifications stated for the camera?

Find me at least three, who will do it voluntarily, who don't know each other and who don't work for a major corporation.

It is asking a lot more than you think, to ask "experts" to tell the world that a device harnesses excess energy out of thin air. Those people are risking their careers, their reputations, their families, everything.

If you can't understand that it's a risk and many people are reluctant to do it, I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe Michio Kaku or someone will just disclose it tomorrow, that'd sure be nice eh?

Its simple. If the test results show consistent results, not a single expert can deny those. They can only claim the tests results are wrong for this or that reason, or claim the testers are lying. The problem is not what the reaction of the mainstream science would be, it is the lack of well performed and confirmed test results.

Any professional test lab in the world can now order a kit and test it out. That's one of the reasons they made it into kit form I'm sure.

You think they are stupid? If these devices would work, the inventor would let every lab in the world perform tests. I would. Wouldn't you?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by -PLB-]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Why should I do those tests when the inventor himself wont even bother?

You don't think the inventors have run tests? They would just publish something without running tests first? Of course they ran tests!

Its simple. If the test results show consistent results, not a single expert can deny those. They can only claim the tests results are wrong for this or that reason, or claim the testers are lying. The problem is not what the reaction of the mainstream science would be, it is the lack of well performed and confirmed test results.

You still miss the point. WHO will do the testing? Which experts are willing to risk their careers, reputations, everything?

Can you find me even three? Who don't know each other, don't work for major corporations and are willing to volunteer to do it? And be filmed doing the testing?

You think they are stupid? If these devices would work, the inventor would let every lab in the world perform tests. I would. Wouldn't you?

And now every lab in the world can! Just order one of the kits!

Do you seriously not see the advantage of distributing this in kit form? Now you don't have to travel to Bedini's lab to do the testing, just have the parts and instructions delivered right to your door. It couldn't be simpler.

If you can't even see the point of these kits, there's no point in any further arguing with you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You don't think the inventors have run tests? They would just publish something without running tests first? Of course they ran tests!

I already asked for a direct link. Twice.

You still miss the point. WHO will do the testing? Which experts are willing to risk their careers, reputations, everything?

Whomever you pay for doing that. Its just insane that you expect other to pay for these tests. Ooh, by the way, I am selling an experimental mind control device. Only 10000$. I don't have proof it works though because no lab will pay me the 10000$ for it so they can test it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Whomever you pay for doing that. Its just insane that you expect other to pay for these tests.

Where did I say that?

I will pay for the test. But in order to mean anything the testing must be done by independent experts, at least three of them. And filmed.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Where did I say that?

Here:

Any professional test lab in the world can now order a kit and test it out.

and here:

And now every lab in the world can! Just order one of the kits!

I will pay for the test. But in order to mean anything the testing must be done by independent experts, at least three of them. And filmed.

Ok I will await the results.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Ok I will await the results.

Well you might be waiting a long time. I am willing to supply a kit but I don't have anyone to do the testing.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well you might be waiting a long time. I am willing to supply a kit but I don't have anyone to do the testing.

Yes, people don't work for free, you have to pay them. How many labs or experts did you contact? Can you share the correspondence?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yes, people don't work for free, you have to pay them. How many labs or experts did you contact? Can you share the correspondence?

I'm pretty sure the lab I mentioned would do a great job testing it, but I don't think you can just supply them the kit. Somebody would need to assemble the kit for them before they could test it. And they won't do the test for free.

It seems to me like one of the reasons they sell a kit is so they can claim you didn't assemble the kit correctly, when it doesn't work like you expect.

cupocoffee, the NASA guys might test it for free, but they need data first and since you've been unable to provide any data to us in this thread I presume you have no data to show the NASA guys either? Sending them to peswiki and telling them to look for themselves like you did for us won't cut it.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If the testers are paid and they do produce positive results, I could then be accused of paying them to produce those results. The testers should be volunteers.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

If the testers are paid and they do produce positive results, I could then be accused of paying them to produce those results. The testers should be volunteers.

If you want to scam the world you would pay them secretly anyhow, so this is just a lame excuse.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

So the testers and I would be accused of trickery no matter what we do or how we set it up, is what you're saying, basically?

Well that doesn't sound very good.....

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

So the testers and I would be accused of trickery no matter what we do or how we set it up, is what you're saying, basically?

Well that doesn't sound very good.....

Of course there will be people accusing you of that, what do you expect? Thats why you need several labs to do the test, preferably ones with good reputation. Come back when you have those results, then I will help you defend against people shouting scam.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Yeah, that's great, sit here and do nothing while I go off and take all the risks.

Well, sorry amigo but it doesn't work that way. I need at least five people in it with me, three for building/testing and two for camerawork. I'm not going to be the only one risking my neck.

If people aren't willing to step up and take a risk, then it won't get done.

Maybe these "Ultimate Energy Showdown" people will get it done instead.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

Yeah, that's great, sit here and do nothing while I go off and take all the risks.

Well, sorry amigo but it doesn't work that way. I need at least five people in it with me, three for building/testing and two for camerawork. I'm not going to be the only one risking my neck.

But is does work that way since you are claiming it works. You will have to find other people that believe it works. If I would really believe this would work, I would make it my lives goal to show it to the rest of the world. Somehow I think that you don't really believe in it yourself as you come up with all kind of excuses and want others to do the testing. This is like the holy grail and you are babbling about all kind of insignificant issues.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Somehow I think that you don't really believe in it yourself as you come up with all kind of excuses and want others to do the testing. This is like the holy grail and you are babbling about all kind of insignificant issues.

No, these are real logistical issues. I would need at least three testers and at least two cameramen, bare minimum. I would also need a lab with testing equipment to shoot in.

And the choice of the testers means everything. Getting credible experts would be critical.

If you think this is something I could just run out and do tomorrow, you clearly haven't thought it through very far.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

If I thought a design worked, nothing would stop me from building it and getting it tested.

All these excuses and conditions about others to "share the risk" make me think you suspect it really doesn't work. And I agree that risk is pretty high. If you have the same experience as the guy whose results I posted, if none of the components burn out you won't get over unity, so you have to be lucky enough for one of the components to burn out then you can temporarily get some strange readings when that happens.

What about the 300 people you claim have replicated it? Don't any of them have any favorable results? You keep saying yes just look at Peswki and I do but I'm not finding the results there much more positive than the results I already posted here. They already have it bought, made and built, why not try to talk one of them into getting theirs independently tested? Is it because they aren't getting good results themselves and don't think it will pass an independent test?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

Why are you risking YOUR neck you are telling us it works SO what is the risk

You cant get something for NOTHING its that simple if you could these machines would be on sale everywhere by now.

That alone tells you they dont work

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
All these excuses and conditions about others to "share the risk" make me think you suspect it really doesn't work.

Not at all. What I am saying is, I can't document this on my own. A video of some unknown guy with no experience or qualifications muddling through it in his apartment isn't going to cut it, is it?

There are a lot of elements that would need to come together for this to be successful. The right testers. A media crew. A lab with equipment and space to shoot in.

Obviously I'm not going to proceed with anything until I have the right team of people to do it. Use your head!

What about the 300 people you claim have replicated it? Don't any of them have any favorable results? You keep saying yes just look at Peswki and I do but I'm not finding the results there much more positive than the results I already posted here.

Peswiki is not the only source of information.

Don't forget, there are also the Yahoo groups.

But the way they are set up, you don't get into the more advanced groups until you have at least built a SG motor.

They already have it bought, made and built, why not try to talk one of them into getting theirs independently tested? Is it because they aren't getting good results themselves and don't think it will pass an independent test?

How do you know they haven't had them independently tested?

That is the whole point of the Yahoo groups, getting people to independently test them. You don't even get into the advanced groups until you do the SG experiment and become an independent tester.

If you mean, why haven't renowned experts come forward and said that it's real - you already know why. They don't want to risk their credibility, their careers, everything.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join