It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Inventor Ready to License Free Energy Motors and Generators for Production

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Turkish Inventor Ready to License Free Energy Motors and Generators for Production

pesn.com

A Turkish inventor, Attila Alperen, and his group who have been developing an overunity motor/generator technology for over a decade, having built some 100 prototypes, are now saying they are ready to license the technology for production. Electric output ranges from several watts to megawatts. Motor output targeted for EV market.
People in the free energy community would describe what he has as 'overunity', being attributed to harvesting inexhaustible energy freely from the environment,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The motor technology is called "TurXotor™", and the generator technology is called "Turxator™" and includes a motor function. Their "E-Turxator™" provides solid state electricity production, with no motor function.

This could be the big one we've all been waiting for. Cars that require no fuel, houses that can go completely off the grid....

pesn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting. I started a thread on this subject a while ago in which I posted a demonstration video at the Technical University of Delft, the Netherlands: link

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by Mdv2

Megawatts?

Psssh . . . I need jigawatts. LOL

Sounds interesting. We will see how long this one lasts.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The company is legit and the people involved are also credible too .

Interesting development indeed .

Let's hope that Atilla has done it again .

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well- we have ALL seen this before. Remember "Lutec, Aus"??? I tried to contact them, for TWO YEARS. Never got a response.
I'm NOT saying that this is impossible. I am a TESLA fan, and believe in ZPE. I just do NOT forsee ANY government, allowing it to become public. Energy=Mobility=Freedom=Knowlege=Intolerance to totalitarian government.
I'm sure you can follow the logic train here. But- I have NOT lost all hope!!
In the meantime- I have my 4 windturbines, and a few PV panels. Plus- a GOOD diesel generater, and a potential 500 acres of peanuts, for fuel-oil! Plus- any peanuts, NOT ground and pressed for diesel fuel, will be healthy food!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

One or two years ago a similar motor generator was made by an Australian man and showed on tv , well that was the end of that story.... we never heard from that again and i did check many times , i don't expect this one to get any further it will be suppressed too

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal
Well- we have ALL seen this before. Remember "Lutec, Aus"??? I tried to contact them, for TWO YEARS. Never got a response.
I'm NOT saying that this is impossible. I am a TESLA fan, and believe in ZPE. I just do NOT forsee ANY government, allowing it to become public. Energy=Mobility=Freedom=Knowlege=Intolerance to totalitarian government.
I'm sure you can follow the logic train here. But- I have NOT lost all hope!!
In the meantime- I have my 4 windturbines, and a few PV panels. Plus- a GOOD diesel generater, and a potential 500 acres of peanuts, for fuel-oil! Plus- any peanuts, NOT ground and pressed for diesel fuel, will be healthy food!

Sorry your post appeared while i was writing mine and were talking about the same one Lutec and they never responded to any of my emails and even wanted to call them .... zit nada , no answer....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
One must pay attention to the fact that for 100 years most inventions came from Europe and America. America was supposed to lead us into the future instead it has stagnated us in greed for power of the few. I am only 38 but can remember many times people coming forwward with cheap or free energy only to have them disappear never to be heard of.

Now we are seeing that knowledge being given to people outside the controlled population so that it CAN be shown to the public. It will not be long before this information is just given freely to the world. Someone will get a working prototype and say SOD IT, and post the how to built it yourself instructions on line and then it's game over UK, USA, Middle East. Free power for anyone and everyone. You will be able to travel for free, for a while. Then they will TAX movement for some such nonsense, just wait and see.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If this technology extracts energy from the zero-point environment, then what happens to the zero-point environment when there are millions of these around the world doing that? Could it collapse the zero-point environment surrounding the Earth? What can happen to the Earth if it is no longer surrounded by (or immersed in) a sea of zero-point energy - could it disintegrate?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just wait until the gas gods crush the dreams of this great potential. Trust me, it will not happen

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here is the Lutec video sorry i do not know how to post it

www.youtube.com...

and here is the website ...... nothing more happening

www.lutec.com.au...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yup, some big company will buy the patent or get the licensing and then bury the whole project.

Leave it in limbo like they have all the other alternative energy folk.

Every Energy Company in the world has pure, renewable free energy on a shelf somewhere...

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just for the record, Nikola Tesla never invented nor patented any "free energy" devices. His ultimate objective was to create WIRELESS energy distribution, such that a central electric generator could produce a constant high-energy electrostatic field over a broad area, remotely powering electric motors and devices.

Tesla actually employed such technology in his own labs, and he dreamed of remotely powering and controlling whole armies and navies with such technology. Ultimately, his wireless energy would be used to power entire nations, he thought.

What Tesla didn't consider, I think, is that generating these gigantic artificial electrostatic fields could have disastrous effects on human and animal life. We know today, for example, that intense electrostatic fields can screw up mental stability, biologic reproduction, cell growth, and it may even cause cancer.

I mean, they warn people today about living in the vicinity of high-power electrical lines — property values have plummeted in such areas. Now, imagine Tesla's utopia, the very air charged with high-power electrostatic energy NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVED. It would be an inescapable death trap.

Don't get me wrong, I consider Nikola Tesla the greatest inventor and scientific genius of all time — he was light years beyond Thomas Edison and the other celebrated inventors of his day, and his practical applications have yet to be surpassed. Tesla was patenting modern computer technology while Edison was still playing with hand-cranked phonographs, and Tesla was atomizing the hardest elements known while Albert Einstein was still pondering the mechanics of E=mc2.

In other words, Tesla was taking gigantic leaps from concept to reality while everyone else was taking baby steps.

Still, Tesla's own brilliance blinded him to many elemental blunders. For example, he was experimenting with high-energy X-rays before anyone even knew what X-rays were, and he was not protecting himself against the harsh radiation. This may have contributed to his dementia in later years.

Just so, his enthusiasm for wireless energy overlooked the potential for widespread hazard to the environment. We may, in fact, be better off with these electrical wires delivering our energy — at least we can get away from them at will. In Tesla's utopia, there would be no escape.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I bet you will never hear of that.

Lobbies powa !

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"Drill baby drill"

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I see two options.

1)Turkey government will be pressured to cover this up.

2)If they dont cover up this, Osama B and gang will be in Turkey.
Guess who'll visit Os(b)ama.

Well Energy is a powerful tool. Lets hope it sees the light.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wonder if these people took out life insurance, gonna need it.
2nd line.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Contradiction?

How can something be free if it has to be licensed?

If someone truly wants a design to be free and it's really free energy that person will post it in 1000's of forums worldwide with proof.

The design will then be distributed freely and possibly improved by sharp minds.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by cupocoffee

Contradiction?

How can something be free if it has to be licensed?

If someone truly wants a design to be free and it's really free energy that person will post it in 1000's of forums worldwide with proof.

The design will then be distributed freely and possibly improved by sharp minds.

I think "free" meaning free from having to pay a monthly bill for energy for you home.

Even though you may have to pay for the unit would still be better than having to depend non-environmentally friendly solutions to power you home.

If this device is in fact real and true, there is still a big investment made in this project.

Would you rather pay once for your energy vs. paying month to month for the rest of your life?

Edit to add: The thing has to be built for us to be able to buy it. Licensing the technology for free could be counter-productive because someone still has to manufacture it - on a large scale.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by ultrageek]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join